Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:031 edit
    https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-fbi-is-looking-guilty-as-hell-in-russia-probe/

Peter Strzok, one of the FBI agents who was trying to destroy Trump, mentions in some tweets about a secret society meeting once Trump was elected and the need to destroy the Clinton files.

Is this confirmation of the deep state? Moreover, is this why the FBI destroyed many of the files about the various tweets and e-mails?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-fbi-is-looking-guilty-as-hell-in-russia-probe/
    I posted a thread earlier about this...even these diehard liberals were afraid to touch it.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:26
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I posted a thread earlier about this...even these diehard liberals were afraid to touch it.
    Those that hate Trump naturally want to protect those that seek to destroy him. They care little about the notion of a deep state that is trying gain power by any means possible.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:28
    Those that hate Trump naturally want to protect those that seek to destroy him. They care little about the notion of a deep state that is trying gain power by any means possible.
    I care little about the threat from Balrogs, too.
  5. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:42

Peter Strzok, one of the FBI agents who was trying to destroy Trump, mentions in some tweets about a secret society meeting once Trump was elected and the need to destroy the Clinton files.

Is this confirmation of the deep state? Moreover, is this why the FBI destroyed many of the files about the various tweets and e-mails?
    Secret Society?! Who is it this week Whodey? Illuminati? Knights Templar? The Mickey Mouse Club? 🙄🙄🙄
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 03:55
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Secret Society?! Who is it this week Whodey? Illuminati? Knights Templar? The Mickey Mouse Club? 🙄🙄🙄
    I tweeted Nancy Pelosi if she wanted to join the illuminati and she tweeted back, "Do you have good French benefits?".

As for believing in them, I do. I really do believe there are powerful elite types dancing around camp fires worshipping Satan while thinking they can control the world. I believe this only because I believe in the power of human stupidity.

As Albert Einstein aptly noted, he was not certain that the universe was infinite but most assuredly knew that human stupidity was.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 07:37
    As Albert Einstein aptly noted, he was not certain that the universe was infinite but most assuredly knew that human stupidity was.
    As evidenced by this thread.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 11:04
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I care little about the threat from Balrogs, too.
    Paranoia is a sad infliction. We mustn't mock the mentally ill, even the ones who believe in Secret Societies, too hard, marauder.
  9. Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:07
    There have been groups plotting against humanity for hundreds of years.
    Do your own research if you dare...
    The Trilateral Commission, The Club of Rome...etc..
    There are roughly 300 people that run this entire planet.
    The corruption has been gong on for so long that these people would have no idea how do anything that was not rigged.
  10. Joined
    09 May '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:07
    There have been groups plotting against humanity for hundreds of years.
    Do your own research if you dare...
    The Trilateral Commission, The Club of Rome...etc..
    There are roughly 300 people that run this entire planet.
    The corruption has been gong on for so long that these people would have no idea how do anything that was not rigged.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    We mustn't mock the mentally ill, even the ones who believe in Secret Societies
    Yeah... just to be sure here... how would you know if they existed?

Surely the concept of a secret society is that one doesn’t know about it.
    Otherwise it’s just the rotary club.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:28
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    As evidenced by this thread.
    The threat to our country is not a barak Obama or Hillary Clinton...the threat is the people that are shown their corruption but still support them.
  13. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:32
    The threat to our country is not a barak Obama or Hillary Clinton...the threat is the people that are shown their corruption but still support them.
    You do realise you have a president called Trump, don’t you?

Have you heard the man?

How the hell can people support that?
    Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m no Clinton or Obama fan either.
    But electing Trump is not going to fix anything.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 12:361 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You do realise you have a president called Trump, don’t you?

Have you heard the man?

How the hell can people support that?
    Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m no Clinton or Obama fan either.
    But electing Trump is not going to fix anything.
    Try convincing the people that have got raises and bonuses that. Trump is not elegant, but, I know exactly where he stands.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '18 13:44
    Neither one is corrupt, nor a threat to our country.

That you don't see the corrupt threat currently in the WH says it all.