Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Apr '17 19:21
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

    Apparently a Muslim went on a shooting rampage and yelled, "Allah Akbar!"

    However, this was not a terrorist attack cuz he just hates white people. I repeat, this was not a terrorist attack because he only hates white people.

    Got it!? Good! Let's keep it that way, shall we?
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Apr '17 19:233 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

    Apparently a Muslim went on a shooting rampage and yelled, "Allah Akbar!"

    However, this was not a terrorist attack cuz he just hates white people. I repeat, this was not a terrorist attack because he only hates white people.

    Got it!? Good! Let's keep it that way, shall we?
    It's great that these events make you soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

    And yes, it appears to be a hate crime not a terrorist attack (the latter requires a political motive). http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/fresno-shootings-hate-crime/

    EDIT: He also had a criminal history and mental health issues:

    Muhammad had prior run-ins with the law, court records show.
    In 2005, he was indicted on charges of cocaine possession with intent to distribute, and possession of two rifles and a semi-automatic handgun.
    His public defender raised questions on whether Muhammad was mentally fit to stand trial, noting that on several occasions, he had "appeared eccentric with some bizarre beliefs" and appeared to have hallucinations. The lawyer also said he'd had "at least two prior mental health hospitalizations."
    A psychiatric evaluation found that Muhammad suffered from psychosis and a substantial degree of paranoia. He was declared not competent to stand trial in July 2005.
    After an order committing him to a facility in October 2005, he was later found competent for trial in 2006.

    Muhammad pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 110 months in prison, which was reduced to 92 months.

    Sorry, this doesn't look like a good candidate for your "Holy War with Muslims" justification type thread.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    19 Apr '17 19:59
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's great that these events make you soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

    And yes, it appears to be a hate crime not a terrorist attack (the latter requires a political motive). http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/fresno-shootings-hate-crime/

    EDIT: He also had a criminal history and mental health issues:

    Muhammad had prior run-ins with the law, court ...[text shortened]... s doesn't look like a good candidate for your "Holy War with Muslims" justification type thread.
    You had me at "Allah Akbar."
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    19 Apr '17 20:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-spree-3-people-killed-suspect-in-custody.html

    Apparently a Muslim went on a shooting rampage and yelled, "Allah Akbar!"

    However, this was not a terrorist attack cuz he just hates white people. I repeat, this was not a terrorist attack because he only hates white people.

    Got it!? Good! Let's keep it that way, shall we?
    How much coverage would you see if the guy was a white pastor at a Christian church who just hated black people?
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Apr '17 20:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You had me at "Allah Akbar."
    Of course; let's keep it simple when you want a Holy War.

    From the Islamic Cultural Center of Fresno:

    Islamic Cultural Center of Fresno (ICCF)
    20 hrs ·
    ICCF Condemns Killings
    Today, violence hits us close to home.
    A man, who claimed to follow our faith of peace and compassion, committed terrible acts of violence in downtown Fresno.
    We pray for the victims, their families and friends and the organizations targeted.
    The phrase Allahu Akbar, or God is Great, is a prayer of peace for 1.8 billion Muslims around the world. It is a recognition of our role as a part in the creation of the Most Merciful God and our duty to see ourselves humbly in relation to God as just a part in the creation. When someone utters these beautiful words and commits violent acts, it brings pain to our community and crushes our hearts.
    We condemn the acts of this criminal in the strongest terms and we stand with our community and city in support and brotherhood. Additionally, today's crime represents nothing to do with our faith, our community, our center or our people.
    We call upon our law enforcement agencies and officials to properly investigate the motives of this man and hold him accountable accordingly.
    Again, we lift in our prayers the victims and their families, and pray that our community rises above correlating these acts with our faith.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Apr '17 20:051 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How much coverage would you see if the guy was a white pastor at a Christian church who just hated black people?
    About the same; it's been all over the media.

    I guess we're headed for a dual "Muslims are bad" "Blacks are ignorant criminals" thread.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    19 Apr '17 20:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    About the same; it's been all over the media.

    I guess we're headed for a dual "Muslims are bad" "Blacks are ignorant criminals" thread.
    All over the media? As a Muslim attack?

    A black man killing whites? Is the black man being portrayed as a racist for hating whites?
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Apr '17 20:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    All over the media? As a Muslim attack?

    A black man killing whites? Is the black man being portrayed as a racist for hating whites?
    The facts are being reported. I assume you can go to Stormfront if you want the type of editorial coverage you desire.
  9. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    19 Apr '17 20:46
    Originally posted by Eladar to Whodey
    How much coverage would you see if the guy was a white pastor at a Christian church who just hated black people?
    What a disingenuous biased analogy by the Islamophobic troll Eladar!

    Is there any evidence that the alleged murderer, Kori Ali Muhammad (aka 'Black Jesus',
    according to Fresno's police chief), held any position in a Muslim mosque that was
    comparable to being a pastor at a Christian church?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Apr '17 21:30
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's great that these events make you soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy.

    And yes, it appears to be a hate crime not a terrorist attack (the latter requires a political motive). http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/us/fresno-shootings-hate-crime/

    EDIT: He also had a criminal history and mental health issues:

    Muhammad had prior run-ins with the law, court ...[text shortened]... s doesn't look like a good candidate for your "Holy War with Muslims" justification type thread.
    Mental illness and Islam, a deadly combination to be sure.

    Unfortunately, every society has an ample number of mentally ill people.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Apr '17 21:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    How much coverage would you see if the guy was a white pastor at a Christian church who just hated black people?
    Duchess starts those threads.

    We all have our rolls to play here at RHP.

    Follow the rules please.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    19 Apr '17 21:33
    Originally posted by whodey
    Mental illness and Islam, a deadly combination to be sure.

    Unfortunately, every society has an ample number of mentally ill people.
    Banana cream pie and Islam is a "deadly combination" according to your constant "Holy War" threads here.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Apr '17 21:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Banana cream pie and Islam is a "deadly combination" according to your constant "Holy War" threads here.
    Indeed. IN fact, the last banana cream pie that blew up in my face yelled Banana Akbar!

    Coincidence?
  14. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    19 Apr '17 21:543 edits
    Originally posted by whodey to Eladar
    Duchess starts those threads.

    We all have our rolls to play here at RHP.
    Follow the rules please.
    The racist troll Whodey lies almost all the time. That's a well-known fact.
    Can Whodey cite any thread that I created particularly about a white man who killed
    blacks only on account of his racist hatred?
    I note that citing some other trolls lying about what I write is *not* evidence of what I write.

    I don't recall creating many such threads, though I might have created some at some time.
    What usually happens is that *someone else creates threads* about racist white men
    killing black people and, *along with many other writers*, I add some posts to these threads.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Apr '17 22:08
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The racist troll Whodey lies almost all the time. That's a well-known fact.
    Can Whodey cite any thread that I created particularly about a white man who killed
    blacks only on account of his racist hatred?
    I note that citing some other trolls lying about what I write is *not* evidence of what I write.

    I don't recall creating many such threads, though ...[text shortened]... n
    killing black people and, *along with many other writers*, I add some posts to these threads.
    Did I miss that one?

    Well, at least you have your token thread to throw in my face.

    Nicely done.
Back to Top