Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 16 Nov '17 16:59
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/franken-apologizes-groping-allegation-shouldnt-done-163705418.html

Apparently Congressman Al Franken sexually assaulted a model in public. Then even have pictures of him groping her breasts.

Should he step down?
  2. 16 Nov '17 17:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/franken-apologizes-groping-allegation-shouldnt-done-163705418.html

Apparently Congressman Al Franken sexually assaulted a model in public. Then even have pictures of him groping her breasts.

Should he step down?
    Yes. Never liked him. Gut feeling. Even if he doesn't I doubt he he will get re-elected. Scumbag.
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:07
    OMFG.

As absolutely god-damned devastating to find out a man I respected did such a thing, his actions are indefensible. Yes, he should step down.

WTF.

This guy only a day ago had a brilliant Senate meeting about Sessions and his lying. Even though everything Franken said was absolutely true, it will not be eclipsed by his deplorable actions. This is exactly the distraction conservatives have been praying with thier "what about Hillary". For at least the next week, we will now stop talking about what a blatant liar Sessions is, to Focus on Franken.

Franken needs to go. Immediately.
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:17
    As I post this, Alex Jones has a live podcast on YouTube titled "Al Franken Assaulted Woman According to Liberal Standards".

According to liberal standards....I guess this means shoving forcibly shoving your tongue down a woman's throat is just peachy with conservatives.
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Nov '17 17:24
    Originally posted by @vivify
    As I post this, Alex Jones has a live podcast on YouTube titled "Al Franken Assaulted Woman According to Liberal Standards".

According to liberal standards....I guess this means shoving forcibly shoving your tongue down a woman's throat is just peachy with conservatives.
    Looks like half of congress should step down. What a goatfuk.
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 17:30
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What a goatfuk.
    Okay, that's a new one.
  7. 16 Nov '17 17:32
    Looks like half of congress should step down. What a goatfuk.
    Term limits would have flushed this scum out long ago.

At best, we will MAYBE have a couple of resignations.
  8. 16 Nov '17 17:33
    Looks pretty bad. Yeah, he should step down if these allegations are true.
  9. 16 Nov '17 17:54
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Looks pretty bad. Yeah, he should step down if these allegations are true.
    Should he wait for a trial before stepping down?
  10. 16 Nov '17 18:15

Should he step down?
    Is your point that Trump should also step down?
  11. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 18:28
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Is your point that Trump should also step down?
    No. Even though Trump was charged with raping a 13 yr old and walking in the dressing rooms of teen girls, Hillary's emails.
  12. 16 Nov '17 19:33
    Originally posted by @vivify
    No. Even though Trump was charged with raping a 13 yr old and walking in the dressing rooms of teen girls, Hillary's emails.
    Of course there's also the recording of him bragging about sexually assaulting women and the many women who were victims that came forward.
  13. 16 Nov '17 19:39
    Should he wait for a trial before stepping down?
    What does a trial have to do with it?
  14. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Nov '17 20:14
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What does a trial have to do with it?
    I saw on Fox news (which I just go to briefly to see what they are showing) the apparent answer to the attack on Roy Moore is they are pushing all the sexual abuse reports on Bill Clinton. Which seems a bit odd since there would be no senate or representatives changing parties or some such, so it seems to be total distraction where there was not a word about Roy Moore. That seems to be their MO, distract obfuscate.
  15. Standard member vivify
    rain
    16 Nov '17 21:01
    I saw on Fox news (which I just go to briefly to see what they are showing) the apparent answer to the attack on Roy Moore is they are pushing all the sexual abuse reports on Bill Clinton. Which seems a bit odd since there would be no senate or representatives changing parties or some such, so it seems to be total distraction where there was not a word about Roy Moore. That seems to be their MO, distract obfuscate.
    #Whataboutism