Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 16:171 edit
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/01/ralph-northam-virginia-governor-asked-resign-after-blackface-photo-surfaces/2749692002/

Ralph Northam is the governor that recently advocated killing unborn infants that were viable, but that is not the source of public outrage, no, no.

They are unhappy because decades ago he colored his face black.

Yes, no matter your points of view, we can all agree that we live in a sick society. Now neither party seems to want anything to do with this buffoon.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 16:29
    The voters of Virginia should burn a cross with a baby on it every day until he resigns.
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 17:13
    @whodey said
    The voters of Virginia should burn a cross with a baby on it every day until he resigns.
    I think he should resign immediately.

Your idea of burning crosses with babies over them however, is idiotic.
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 19:353 edits
    @whodey said
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/01/ralph-northam-virginia-governor-asked-resign-after-blackface-photo-surfaces/2749692002/

Ralph Northam is the governor that recently advocated killing unborn infants that were viable, but that is not the source of public outrage, no, no.

They are unhappy because decades ago he colored his face black.

Yes, no mat ...[text shortened]... e that we live in a sick society. Now neither party seems to want anything to do with this buffoon.
    Ralph Northam is the governor that recently advocated killing unborn infants that were viable,
    And again the chief LIAR on this site from the GOP party of Satan comes up with another COMPLETE LIE from Satan. He by NO means EVER advocated killing unborn infants that were viable, LIAR. You and your party are nothing but an abomination unto the Lord. It's in the Bible, read it for once LIAR!!!
    He's black face in a KKK outfit was from 1984 according to the news I saw. That's 35 years ago. He has said he has changed his ways and repented and is sorry for those actions 35 years ago. So the question should be, should we believe him and forgive him? Personally, I say yes. All the KKK vote republican today and he is a modern Dem today. That shows some proof he is telling the truth.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 19:43
    Virginia Democrats have called on Northam to resign. When will the GOP do the same with Trump?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 20:001 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    Ralph Northam is the governor that recently advocated killing unborn infants that were viable,
    And again the chief LIAR on this site from the GOP party of Satan comes up with another COMPLETE LIE from Satan. He by NO means EVER advocated killing unborn infants that were viable, LIAR. You and your party are nothing but an abomination unto the Lord. It's in the ...[text shortened]... vote republican today and he is a modern Dem today. That shows some proof he is telling the truth.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/va-gov-faces-backlash-for-comments-on-controversial-third-trimester-abortion-bill

Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam came under fire Wednesday after he waded into the fight over a controversial abortion bill that one sponsor said could allow women to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment before birth -- with critics saying Northam indicated a child could be killed after birth.

Northam, whose office is now pushing back on those claims, appeared on WTOP to discuss The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran, one of the sponsors, sparked outrage from conservatives when she was asked at a hearing if a woman about to give birth and dilating could still request an abortion. The bill was tabled in committee this week.

OUTRAGE AS VIDEO SHOWS VIRGINIA ABORTION BILL SPONSOR SAYING PLAN WOULD ALLOW TERMINATION UP UNTIL BIRTH

“My bill would allow that, yes,” she said.

Northam, a former pediatric neurologist, was asked about those comments and said he couldn’t speak for Tran, but said that third-trimester abortions are done with “the consent of obviously the mother, with consent of the physician, multiple physicians by the way, and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities or there may be a fetus that’s not viable.”

“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

The intent of his comments was not clear. But some conservative commentators and lawmakers took his remarks to mean he was discussing the possibility of letting a newborn die -- even "infanticide."
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 20:031 edit
    @kazetnagorra said
    Virginia Democrats have called on Northam to resign. When will the GOP do the same with Trump?
    I'm sorry, did Trump call for third trimester babies to be murdered or did he color his face black?

I heard he had no plans to resign, this from a man who accused his Republican opponent of being racist.

Ralph will now be a whipping boy for the DNC from here on out.

Let the beatings commence.
  8. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 20:04
    @whodey said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/va-gov-faces-backlash-for-comments-on-controversial-third-trimester-abortion-bill

Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam came under fire Wednesday after he waded into the fight over a controversial abortion bill that one sponsor said could allow women to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment before birth -- with critics saying Northam in ...[text shortened]... is remarks to mean he was discussing the possibility of letting a newborn die -- even "infanticide."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/failed-abortion-bill-draws-gop-outrage-against-va-gov-northam-democratic-lawmakers/2019/01/30/4a18f022-24b2-11e9-ad53-824486280311_story.html?utm_term=.fa5bf086e51f
    "The procedures, Northam said in the WTOP interview, are “done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s not viable. So in this particular example, if a mother’s in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Northam’s office later made clear the governor was talking about prognosis and medical treatment, not ending the life of a delivered baby."
    His comments triggered furor from Satan's party of GOP liars.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 20:25
    @whodey said
    I'm sorry, did Trump call for third trimester babies to be murdered or did he color his face black?

I heard he had no plans to resign, this from a man who accused his Republican opponent of being racist.

Ralph will now be a whipping boy for the DNC from here on out.

Let the beatings commence.
    Northam didn't "call for third trimester babies to be murdered" and yes, Trump did tons of stuff worse than wearing blackface.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 00:22
    @kingdavid403 said
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/failed-abortion-bill-draws-gop-outrage-against-va-gov-northam-democratic-lawmakers/2019/01/30/4a18f022-24b2-11e9-ad53-824486280311_story.html?utm_term=.fa5bf086e51f
    "The procedures, Northam said in the WTOP interview, are “done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s not viable. ...[text shortened]... ng the life of a delivered baby."[/b]
    His comments triggered furor from Satan's party of GOP liars.
    So viable human beings with severe deformities can be murdered.

Thanks. The Nazis used to empty hospitals that way.

Saves on government run health care.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 00:22
    @kazetnagorra said
    Northam didn't "call for third trimester babies to be murdered" and yes, Trump did tons of stuff worse than wearing blackface.
    Let me guess, orange is the new black?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 02:21
    @whodey
    He will probably resign because of all the bipartisan political pressure..
    I know you hate the word bipartisan but there it is. Your worse nightmare, Repubs and Dims agreeing on something.
  13. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 04:4510 edits
    @whodey said

Thanks. The Nazis used to empty hospitals that way.

Saves on government run health care.
    Please share with us when and where he ever said that? or where that is written in their new abortion bill? LIAR! You just can't write a sentence without another lie written in it huh lying lips boy? lol
    He said FETUSES with severe deformities could be aborted so they will not be born and suffer. To be a human being, one must be born, alive, and breathing. Until then, it's life has not started. Read the Bible and find out.
    The Nazis used to empty hospitals that way.
    So the Nazis's had mass abortions of deformed fetuses to empty hospitals? Please tell us and show us the proof on how that worked out liar boy? Nice try at twisting the truth liar boy. It might work in your own little worthless lying mind and your lying ilks minds but not mine.
    I do know that your GOP false god Reagan emptied mental hospitals of mentally ill and special needs people and threw them out on the streets to fend for themselves with no help or care to save money. How Christian and godly of him huh party of Satan boy? So, thanks for proving that the GOP is just as the Nazi's were. lol
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 16:11
    @mchill said
    I think he should resign immediately.

Your idea of burning crosses with babies over them however, is idiotic.
    If he resigns what race is the person who will take his place and how did he get there?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '19 20:40
    @metal-brain said
    If he resigns what race is the person who will take his place and how did he get there?
    That person is black.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/virginia-fairfax-northam-assault-allegations

And he is faced with a host of sexual assault allegations.

(face palm)

But this is the dim party we are talking about.