Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 20:34
    A female flight attendant who happens to be of the muslim faith was ejected from a Donald Trump rally for nothing more than...being muslim. She said nothing, she did nothing, and wore a sign that said "I come in peace" Some here may find this hard to believe, but I've actually considered voting for Trump because I like his economic policies, but...If this is the message Trump and his supporters are trying to send, I want nothing to do with them. As a Christian I would let God judge these people, it is not my place to do so, nor is it the place of Trumps supporters to do so either. I am voting for Hillary

http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-woman-ejected-trump-rally-silent-protest-145618653.html
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 Jan '16 20:38
    Originally posted by bill718
    A female flight attendant who happens to be of the muslim faith was ejected from a Donald Trump rally for nothing more than...being muslim. She said nothing, she did nothing, and wore a sign that said "I come in peace" Some here may find this hard to believe, but I've actually considered voting for Trump because I like his economic policies, but...If this is ...[text shortened]... Hillary

http://news.yahoo.com/muslim-woman-ejected-trump-rally-silent-protest-145618653.html
    You change your mind every time you fart. Six months ago, Hillary was the hated one of bill, for what I don't remember. Now all is forgiven.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 00:121 edit
    A female flight attendant who happens to be of the muslim faith was ejected from a Donald Trump rally for nothing more than...being muslim. She said nothing, she did nothing, and wore a sign that said "I come in peace" Some here may find this hard to believe, but I've actually considered voting for Trump because I like his economic policies, but...If this is ...[text shortened]... Hillary

These Trump rallies are for Trump to get his message out. They are not meant to allow protesting for Muslims or anyone else. I don't see anything wrong with ejecting someone that might pose a danger, like a bomb, to the Presidential candidate. This would allow room for people that truly want to hear him speak with less possibility of disruption from protesting, silent or noisey.

I know you are one of those liberal democrats. You never had any intention of voting for a Republican, so stop lying. 😏
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 01:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    These Trump rallies are for Trump to get his message out. They are not meant to allow protesting for Muslims or anyone else. I don't see anything wrong with ejecting someone that might pose a danger, like a bomb, to the Presidential candidate. This would allow room for people that truly want to hear him speak with less possibility of disruption from prote ...[text shortened]... e liberal democrats. You never had any intention of voting for a Republican, so stop lying. 😏
    OMG! First of all, all the rallies have people passing through detectors. She had no bomb or gun or knife. She wore a head scarf. My country looks more like Nazi Germany every day because of the GOP! Trump is a disgrace to his country.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 03:54
    Originally posted by Phranny
    OMG! First of all, all the rallies have people passing through detectors. She had no bomb or gun or knife. She wore a head scarf. My country looks more like Nazi Germany every day because of the GOP! Trump is a disgrace to his country.
    Not only that, she had no signs saying Allah is great or the like AND never said a word, just stood there. What a terrible thing to do, stand there without saying anything. The response was the answer to the question as to just who the assshole was.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 04:11

You'd be better off with Bernie. He polls better against Trump and isn't cozy with Wall Street.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 08:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not only that, she had no signs saying Allah is great or the like AND never said a word, just stood there. What a terrible thing to do, stand there without saying anything. The response was the answer to the question as to just who the assshole was.
    She had a protest sign, numbnuts. 😏
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 16:31
    Apparently she broke no law in what she did and Trump's security team broke no law in what they did.

I can see this happening again after the election if it goes a certain way, except that the security team will be the SS (Secret Service) and she will disappear.
  9. Zugzwang
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 21:23
    Originally posted by Phranny to RJHinds
    "(Donald) Trump is a disgrace to his country."
    --Phranny

This would not be a story if it were not for the fact that many Americans evidently
    approve of Donald Trump's flagrant racism, bigotry, and other forms of hatred.

What could you (Phranny) do about it? If you notice a Muslim woman (or anyone else)
    being bullied, then show her that you reject the stereotype that you should be afraid of her.
    Without condescension, offer her a supportive hand if she would like to take it.
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 22:40
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "(Donald) Trump is a disgrace to his country."
    --Phranny

This would not be a story if it were not for the fact that many Americans evidently
    approve of Donald Trump's flagrant racism, bigotry, and other forms of hatred.

What could you (Phranny) do about it? If you notice a Muslim woman (or anyone else)
    being bullied, then show her that you rejec ...[text shortened]... afraid of her.
    Without condescension, offer her a supportive hand if she would like to take it.
    In fact, there is a Muslim woman I sometimes meet when walking the bike path behind my home. I live in a very upscale, very white, very Republican area of Wisconsin. I always smile at her warmly and say hello. And of course, I would stand up for anyone being bullied, no matter who they are. I am desperately hoping that there is a huge silent majority of U.S. citizens who will come out and give the Democratic presidential candidate, whether it be Clinton or Sanders, a huge popular win and thus a real mandate to pursue a liberal and progressive agenda. I truly believe the conservative U.S. citizens who participate in this forum are not representative of the majority.
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 22:50

I bet she wishes she was in a muslim country ,she would have been a lot safer .
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000 to Bill718
    I bet she wishes she was in a muslim country ,she would have been a lot safer .
    Would Phil3000 make a similar comment to a Jewish woman at a neo-Nazi rally?