Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 03:57
    Originally posted by @jacob-verville
    Do cows consent to be milked?
    In various cases they have been observes wanting to be milked, yes.
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 07:40
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    In various cases they have been observes wanting to be milked, yes.
    Okay, so the main thrust of this thread has not been bestiality even though the title suggests it. Snooping around the inter-webs on the subject of human animal interactions, one interesting detail caught my attention. In most of the world bestiality is illegal. In many jurisdictions though it is unclear if any law currently stands. The UK has laws that make bestiality illegal that date all the way back to the 16th century. Most of the EU is the same. Then I read this.

"If you thought America couldn’t get any weirder at the moment, you should probably know that the Ohio Senate has only just got round to voting through a bill banning bestiality, but it still has to go through more lawmakers before it becomes law.

Oh, and that it’s one of the 10 US states where bestiality currently isn’t illegal.

The others are:

Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming, and the District of Columbia, according to Michigan State University College of Law."
    https://www.indy100.com/article/us-states-bestiality-still-legal-7451731

What the...!
  3. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 10:02
    The cows we have on ranches, t be milk cows, are not anything reminiscent of a cow in its original Idea

.so I hear.