Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 07:37
    We thought for a while those three republican senators would swing against K but we were wrong. They now say, they don't care about youthful carousing, only what he is now. In spite of the completely politicized performance he gave, throwing in conspiracy theories, "What goes around comes around', That IS his present day behavior.

Well, republicans win this one, it's clearly in the bag.
    On the Dem side, things will come out in the open come November.
    If we take the senate and maybe even the house, there will be reprisals. The shameful behavior of POTUS and his utter BULLSHYTE about allowing a total open background check was just that: BULLSHYTE.
    Making public statements about open investigations, SURE, it's ok to talk to Ford, it's ok to talk to K, all bullshyte, behind the scenes he stripped the FBI of any hope of getting any derogatory information by allowing only a few interviews even though more than 40 people came forward who actually knew Kavanaugh.

So those 3 swing votes care little that he lied in earlier nominations, no big deal, care little of his political speech.

Even though his OWN speech from 2015 says a SCOTUS or any other judge has to leave his politics at the door, keep a calm demeanor, have a good temperament.

All of that he failed completely and now those three swing votes just saying he was just reacting as anyone falsely accused would.

ANYONE not completely partisanized like the repubs are, kissing Trumps ass AND ring would never allow such a nominee to go forward with a lifetime appointment.

There WILL be repercussions. Women voters will see to that. AND me for whatever that is worth.

And now Trump's real character comes out, learning from daddy just how to go about screwing the IRS out of literally hundreds of millions and his pit bull Sanders saying all false, fake news even though it was already proven in court daddy gave Trump 30 million to keep him out of bankruptcy.

But the real number was twice that along with the near half billion siphoned off illegally. Of course we know the statute of limitations keeps it out of criminal court but NY is looking VERY closely at the issue you can be sure.

Instead of draining the swamp, he BECOMES the swamp, a 50 year deep swamp of corruption.

"I got a 'small' loan from daddy, only one million, to start my business which I grew to TEN BILLION.
    What a load of gumpucky.

Corruption we have not seen since Madoff made off with his billions.

It just proves, PUTIN has won, has managed to polarize the US so badly we will never recover unless cooler heads prevail after this republican debacle gets thrown out and sanity prevails again.
    Even if we manage to change the rules and congress starts working together again, the damage to the reputation of the US is damaged almost beyond repair.

We may NEVER recover the influence we once had.

And we will lay that directly on the feet of Putin and Trump.

Republicans will never understand just how much they screwed up the country and the institution of our governmental system, where the government was supposed to be three independent branches but now Trump and republicans are taking over all three branches of government.

The founding fathers would be turning over in their graves if they could see this utter corruption of what the US is supposed to be all about, checks and balances.

This is in absolute fact a republican coup, a complete takeover of all three branches of government.

I thought having to talk to Rosenstein would lead to a real FBI investigation but that was a fairy tale, the present head of the FBI should have come out and said to the American public this is a sham, and we of the FBI are embarrassed to the core to be held back from a real investigation and 40 people could have been interviewed in just a couple of days had Trump actually done what he said publicly but instead, in private, stripped us of the power to do a real investigation, and I hearby resign as of right now.

Of course that won't happen, he ALSO has been stripped of his balls.

It is a sad sad day for America on so many levels I cannot even put it in words just how angry I am at the total capitulation of the US, where Trump is LITERALLY the laughing stock of the world, 'I am in LOVE with Kim jon Un, Putin is a REALLY great guy, I want SO much to be just like those two.

It makes me want to puke. I think it is going to make a lot of people do more than that. I think it might lead to some kind of civil unrest going way beyond people singing kumbuya in the streets saying we don't want Kavanaugh, or WE BELIEVE.
    I think some fringe elements are going to take things into their own hands and make things a lot worse if Kavanaugh, Correction, WHEN K gets confirmed.

I just hope women get energized enough to not only take back congress but to kick out this corruption in the white house in 2020 also.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 07:45
    @sonhouse said
    We thought for a while those three republican senators would swing against K but we were wrong. They now say, they don't care about youthful carousing, only what he is now. In spite of the completely politicized performance he gave, throwing in conspiracy theories, "What goes around comes around', That IS his present day behavior.

Well, republicans win this one, it's cle ...[text shortened]... ough to not only take back congress but to kick out this corruption in the white house in 2020 also.
    Democrats had no evidence of guilt. That is the bottom line.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 08:03
    @metal-brain said
    Yep, the republican mantra, present OBVIOUS politicization of Kavanaugh means not nothing but DESIRED by republicans, you can't see the forest for the trees of corruption going on here, I mention all of the corruption inherent in the Trump administration and the FBI tied to only a few interviews, not even FORD or KAVANAUGH allowed new deeper interviews and you can't see beyond your own nose what is really going on here.
    This is a bid for republicans to take over all three branches of government and all you can say is K hasn't been proven to have raped or misbehave even though he clearly showed his real self in the hearings.

You need to look your buddy republicans really closely in the mirror and see just how corrupt they have become, the whole lot of them, McConnell, Newt, Trump, ALL just as guilty of the corruption of the entire US government.

Exactly what happened to your supposed intelligence that you ignore all that? Why can't you even ACKNOWLEDGE this total corruption of our institution of government the founding fathers set up more than 200 years ago?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 08:07
    @sonhouse said
    Yep, the republican mantra, present OBVIOUS politicization of Kavanaugh means not nothing but DESIRED by republicans, you can't see the forest for the trees of corruption going on here, I mention all of the corruption inherent in the Trump administration and the FBI tied to only a few interviews, not even FORD or KAVANAUGH allowed new deeper interviews and you can't see beyo ...[text shortened]... tal corruption of our institution of government the founding fathers set up more than 200 years ago?
    Corruption in US politics is new?

Another incoherent rant. Feel better now?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 08:14
    @metal-brain said
    Corruption in US politics is new?

Another incoherent rant. Feel better now?
    You are so brainwashed you can't see what is really going on here.

So you are totally ok with republicans completely ruining the idea of checks and balances so much you can't even comment on it other than calling this truth an incoherent rant.

And NO I DON'T FEEL BETTER NOW. I just hope you someday see just what is actually going on here.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 09:01
    @sonhouse said
    You are so brainwashed you can't see what is really going on here.

So you are totally ok with republicans completely ruining the idea of checks and balances so much you can't even comment on it other than calling this truth an incoherent rant.

And NO I DON'T FEEL BETTER NOW. I just hope you someday see just what is actually going on here.
    You talk as if democrats are incorruptible. You are brainwashed if you fell for that.
    Kavanaugh covered up Vince Foster's murder. Don't you get it?
  7. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 09:451 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You talk as if democrats are incorruptible. You are brainwashed if you fell for that.
    Either you're just tweaking sonhouse's nose, or you're way beyond cognitive redemption.

Vince Foster comitted suicide.

Too much FoxNews, Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones can cause permanent brain damage.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 10:52
    @sonhouse said

Well, republicans win this one, it's cle ...[text shortened]... ough to not only take back congress but to kick out this corruption in the white house in 2020 also.
    just think of all the babies that will get to live now.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 10:54
    @sonhouse said
    Yep, the republican mantra, present OBVIOUS politicization of Kavanaugh means not nothing but DESIRED by republicans, you can't see the forest for the trees of corruption going on here, I mention all of the corruption inherent in the Trump administration and the FBI tied to only a few interviews, not even FORD or KAVANAUGH allowed new deeper interviews and you can't see beyo ...[text shortened]... tal corruption of our institution of government the founding fathers set up more than 200 years ago?
    Trump won because of democrat corruption. Democrats have doubled down on the corruption with this latest stunt and it will cost them in the mid-terms as well as 2020.
    They need to back off the calls for violence too.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 15:09
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Trump won because of democrat corruption. Democrats have doubled down on the corruption with this latest stunt and it will cost them in the mid-terms as well as 2020.
    They need to back off the calls for violence too.
    You piece of garbage, spouting shlt like that. Trump won 100% because of Russian interference in our election process and they are doing it as we speak. This latest 'Stunt' just shows how brainwashed you are by the Trumpite mantra.
    You are incapable of understanding what is going on right now, the republican coup to take over all three branches of US governance.
    So right now McConnell has released the FBI probe, and only allowing ONE copy to be shuffled around between all 100 senators. Real petty stuff.
    Right now one of the three swing vote senators are saying they don't like the way the so-called background check went, that is to say, the blow job given by Trump where he said we will allow a full investigation but in reality, only 6 people were interviewed. Quite the democratic stunt, eh.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 17:39
    Kavanaugh lied under oath about his drinking.
  12. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 17:401 edit

Only to be murdered by police in 15 years.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 18:02
    @metal-brain said
    So if he covered up Foster's suicide, that makes him qualify for SCOTUS? Sounds like you are making our case for us, us being not brainwashed by Trumpites and his pet dog Sanders.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 18:22
    @athousandyoung said

Only to be murdered by police in 15 years.
    That's their own fault for threateningly moving away from a police officer.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 18:31
    @metal-brain said
    Everyone has seen Kavanaugh's performance at the hearing.

That will be good enough
    And hopefully for the midterms.

Like I predicted a few days ago, the FBI investigation was a charade.