Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    16 Jul '16 23:47 / 1 edit
    Okay, so it's been an entire day now, and not ONE word here about Mike Pence from the die-hard right-wing (which we know damn well lives here quite comfortably).

    Is it because the man is totally indefensible?

    And oh, yeah... great logo, guys [eyeroll].
  2. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    17 Jul '16 00:03
    Two great peoples divided by a common language?

    I have to mention somewhere that in England "Trump" is a word used as a synonym for "fart" while "pence" is commonly used as a euphemism for vagina. I don't intend to cause offence btw (to the forum of course - happy to offend the Republican candidates) but I assure you that headlines linking trump and pence have been greeted with hoots of laughter here.

    More soberly, I suggest that the reactionary political record and vile opinions of Pence simply demonstrate that Trump, who ought to be certified unfit for responsible office in any capacity whatever, is not all that different to his Republican rivals for the position.
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    17 Jul '16 00:04
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Two great peoples divided by a common language?

    I have to mention somewhere that in England "Trump" is a word used as a synonym for "fart" while "pence" is commonly used as a euphemism for vagina. I don't intend to cause offence btw (to the forum of course - happy to offend the Republican candidates) but I assure you that headlines linking trump and pen ...[text shortened]... e in any capacity whatever, is not all that different to his Republican rivals for the position.
    Trump and Pence - the perfect queef.
  4. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    17 Jul '16 02:49
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Two great peoples divided by a common language?

    I have to mention somewhere that in England "Trump" is a word used as a synonym for "fart" while "pence" is commonly used as a euphemism for vagina. I don't intend to cause offence btw (to the forum of course - happy to offend the Republican candidates) but I assure you that headlines linking trump and pen ...[text shortened]... e in any capacity whatever, is not all that different to his Republican rivals for the position.
    === I assure you that headlines linking trump and pence have been greeted with hoots of laughter here. ===

    It's nice to know they're so mature on your side of the pond.
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    17 Jul '16 06:24
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Trump and Pence - the perfect queef.
    What do you want to bet that Suzianne and the Douche$$™ are the only ones who put their thumbs up your donkey?
    After all, are there many more alleged women who know what it means to queef?
  6. 17 Jul '16 08:59
    Originally posted by sh76
    === I assure you that headlines linking trump and pence have been greeted with hoots of laughter here. ===

    It's nice to know they're so mature on your side of the pond.
    Sometimes humour is the best way to cope with a tragedy.
  7. 17 Jul '16 10:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, so it's been an entire day now, and not ONE word here about Mike Pence from the die-hard right-wing (which we know damn well lives here quite comfortably).

    Is it because the man is totally indefensible?

    And oh, yeah... great logo, guys [eyeroll].
    Golly gee willickers, but I thought for sure you would love Trumps pick, whoever it was.
  8. 17 Jul '16 10:28 / 1 edit
    So now that the VP is official, let the beatings begin.

    What's up with all the white hair Grampa? Could he be any older?

    And what's up with converting from Catholicism to being a born again Christian? I bet he takes his children to the Creation Museum and teaches them anti-science things every chance he gets.

    Indiana? Seriously? Who cares about Indiana? Bunch of rednecks!

    Ok, next
  9. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    17 Jul '16 13:02
    Originally posted by sh76
    === I assure you that headlines linking trump and pence have been greeted with hoots of laughter here. ===

    It's nice to know they're so mature on your side of the pond.
    Well with Brexit we forfeited the right to mock stupid Americans.

    Even so, if Trump and Pence are your idea of political maturity then I weep for you.
  10. Subscriber mchillonline
    Infinitorum
    17 Jul '16 14:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, so it's been an entire day now, and not ONE word here about Mike Pence from the die-hard right-wing (which we know damn well lives here quite comfortably).

    Is it because the man is totally indefensible?

    And oh, yeah... great logo, guys [eyeroll].
    Mike Pence would seem to be a wise pick, and established figure with a solid conservative background. It will be interesting to see who Hillary Clinton will choose.
  11. Standard member vivify
    rain
    17 Jul '16 14:10
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What do you want to bet that Suzianne and the Douche$$™ are the only ones who put their thumbs up your donkey?
    After all, are there many more alleged women who know what it means to queef?
    *sigh*....can't we just keep this thread about hating right-wingers? It was going so well.
  12. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    17 Jul '16 15:25
    Originally posted by vivify
    *sigh*....can't we just keep this thread about hating right-wingers? It was going so well.
    pssssst, he's on the run... that's when "dudes" get desperate.
  13. 17 Jul '16 19:59
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Well with Brexit we forfeited the right to mock stupid Americans.
    Us Africans reserve the right to mock anyone (in politics) despite our own poor choices.
  14. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    17 Jul '16 22:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Us Africans reserve the right to mock anyone (in politics) despite our own poor choices.
    Therein lies our hope for the future.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    18 Jul '16 00:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Okay, so it's been an entire day now, and not ONE word here about Mike Pence from the die-hard right-wing (which we know damn well lives here quite comfortably).

    Is it because the man is totally indefensible?

    And oh, yeah... great logo, guys [eyeroll].
    You seem like such a fun gal!
    What does a guy need to do to get on your dance card?