Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 May '09 17:19
    Oh hail to one of the newly appointed Supremes!! I saw her introduction ceremony and I have to admit all went well.....except for the bit where she threw her fist in the air and yelled "Roe vs. Wade rules!!" after which she then urinated on a dead fetus in a glass which prompted members of the newly elected liberals in Congress to appropriate funds for what they declared to be artistic in nature.

Yea......every thing except that went pretty well.

So what does everyone think about her?
  2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 May '09 17:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Oh hail to one of the newly appointed Supremes!! I saw her introduction ceremony and I have to admit all went well.....except for the bit where she threw her fist in the air and yelled "Roe vs. Wade rules!!" after which she then urinated on a dead fetus in a glass which prompted members of the newly elected liberals in Congress to appropriate funds for what ...[text shortened]... a......every thing except that went pretty well.

Did Dianna Ross sing?
  3. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    26 May '09 17:26
    Oh hail to one of the newly appointed Supremes!! I saw her introduction ceremony and I have to admit all went well.....except for the bit where she threw her fist in the air and yelled "Roe vs. Wade rules!!" after which she then urinated on a dead fetus in a glass which prompted members of the newly elected liberals in Congress to appropriate funds for what ...[text shortened]... a......every thing except that went pretty well.

This is the third post about the subject.

Please be more careful reading the forum before creating a new thread.

Thanks.
  4. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    26 May '09 17:26
  5. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    26 May '09 17:27
    Oh hail to one of the newly appointed Supremes!! [...] she threw her fist in the air and yelled "Roe vs. Wade rules!!" after which she then urinated on a dead fetus in a glass [...] So what does everyone think about her?
    I thinks it's a safe bet to assume she has a better sense of humour than you.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 May '09 17:27
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Check Thread 113275
    Thread envy?
  7. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    26 May '09 17:28
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Thread envy?
    You don't have much idea of the time/space measurement nor of the word envy, do you?
  8. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 May '09 17:30
    You don't have much idea of the time/space measurement nor of the word envy, do you?
    well anyone can claim a name!
  9. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    26 May '09 17:31 / 1 edit

Thanks.
    I think whodey had an ideological woody for starting a thread with an OP that said:

Whodey: "...she threw her fist in the air and yelled "Roe vs. Wade rules!!" after which she then urinated on a dead fetus in a glass which prompted members of the newly elected liberals in Congress to appropriate funds for what they declared to be artistic in nature."

I think he's been itching to do this for a few weeks. And now his political jizz is dripping down the sewer wall bricks you want to nag him about Thread Starting Ettiquette?
  10. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    26 May '09 17:51

Thanks.
    Do you have a monopoly on creating threads on this subject?

Anyone can post new threads on any topic they like. If you don't like the new thread, don't read it.
  11. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    26 May '09 18:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Do you have a monopoly on creating threads on this subject?

Anyone can post new threads on any topic they like. If you don't like the new thread, don't read it.
    Stay quiet.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Seriously.
  12. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    26 May '09 18:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    And now his political jizz is dripping down the sewer wall bricks you want to nag him about Thread Starting Ettiquette?
    It's a subtle way of cruelty.
  13. 26 May '09 18:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I thinks it's a safe bet to assume she has a better sense of humour than you.
    Sense of humor? You act as if I'm making this stuff up. I only wish I were.
  14. 26 May '09 18:44
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Thread envy?
    My thread is bigger than the other thread.
  15. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    26 May '09 18:45
    Stay quiet.

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Seriously.
    Who are you and which hole did you crawl out of?