Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Dec '17 02:17
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Having the federal government subsidize anything is having the other states pay for it.

Just does not seem right. Either fix your tax code in your given state to over tax the evil rich people or shut up and stop demanding the other states bail you out.
    So who needs more subsidies, the states with adequate revenue from taxation, or states who give their billionaires a free ride and end up leaving adequate public school funding up to the Feds?

You make no sense. No sense at all.
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Dec '17 02:19
    Who wants a deduction? I thought taxing the rich was the ultimate righteous act.

Why don't all the states make their tax policies uber progressive and tax the poo out of all the rich folk?

So at what level do you become an evil rich person?
    The moment you stop loving your neighbor as you love yourself. That is, if you ever did.
  3. 07 Dec '17 17:47
    http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12/1028822-liberal-states-like-high-taxes-now-consider-lawsuit-actually-pay/

Looks like the high tax liberal states are going to sue Trump over having to actually pay their taxes instead of being subsidized by the other states to pay them.

Hilarious!

Trump is just off the hook. He will make NFL teams pay for ...[text shortened]... hat's next, forcing Congressmen to go to jail for rape?

Resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stuck in California for 2 more yrs. You have a clue what they take outta my paycheck every week?
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Dec '17 23:28
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Stuck in California for 2 more yrs. You have a clue what they take outta my paycheck every week?
    Probably much less than the amount of services you used while there.
  5. 08 Dec '17 07:10
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Do you even understand what a "subsidy" is?

Why should John Doe pay tax on money that he paid to the State? State and local taxes have been deductible from the Federal income tax since 1913. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL32781.pdf
    +100 A couple yrs ago I crunched the numbers. Made 63k plus my benefit package. City, county, state, feds. I grossed 40% of my pay
  6. 08 Dec '17 07:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Probably much less than the amount of services you used while there.
    Suzy Q. Wanna go jump outta of airplane w/me? I have more jumps than most military people. Did my time in the service. Been building all the stuff that makes you safe and comfortable all my life. I'll set up a 3 way jump for you an douches and I promise I'll make sure your gear is correct.
  7. 08 Dec '17 10:58 / 4 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    So who needs more subsidies, the states with adequate revenue from taxation, or states who give their billionaires a free ride and end up leaving adequate public school funding up to the Feds?

You make no sense. No sense at all.
    Like I said, this is a chance for all of these Progressive states to lower the state tax on the righteous poor and instead increase it on the evil rich people now that no one can declare state taxes on their federal form.

They can even increase taxes on evil men and lower them on righteous woman while raising taxes on white devils and lowering them on righteous darkie and brownie.
  8. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    08 Dec '17 11:05
    Like I said, this is a chance for all of these Progressive states to lower the state tax on the righteous poor and instead increase it on the evil rich people now that no one can declare state taxes on their federal form.

They can even increase taxes on evil men and lower them on righteous woman while raising taxes on white devils and lowering them on righteous darkie and brownie.
    No need to throw your toys out of the pram.
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    08 Dec '17 11:21

A more useful thing to do would be to vote out those who support raising taxes on 43 million people in order to provide a massive tax cut for corporations and the uber rich.
  10. 08 Dec '17 13:10
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A more useful thing to do would be to vote out those who support raising taxes on 43 million people in order to provide a massive tax cut for corporations and the uber rich.
    Why don't liberal states lead the way with state tax policy?

Just tax corporate America at 50% of something.