Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 20:47
    Trump Supporters: Back in the 90's the Democrats cried foul when special counsel Ken Starr went after Bill and Hillary Clinton hammer and tong on their Whitewater real estate deal and came back with evidence Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, which got Clinton Impeached. Fox News devoted hundreds of hours to covering this investigation,. Old Newt Gingrich pounded the pulpit about a "crisis of morality in the White House (while he was carrying on 3 extramarital affairs of his own) Special counsels have broad powers to investigate any wrongdoing they find during the course of their investigation. It may not be fair, and it may not be convenient, but those are the rules. I know you'd love to make this issue about Hillary Clinton, but assistant attorney general Rosenstein (a lifelong Republican appointed by Donald Trump) has determined there is insufficient evidence to appoint a special counsel to investigate her. So stop bitching about this Mueller investigation! You didn't have a problem with special counsels when it damaged Bill Clinton and got him impeached, and the same rules apply when Bob Mueller investigates Donald Trump, so stop sniveling and deal with it!

P.S. And have a nice day! 😀
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 20:49
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Trump Supporters: Back in the 90's the Democrats cried foul when special counsel Ken Starr went after Bill and Hillary Clinton hammer and tong on their Whitewater real estate deal and came back with evidence Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica Lewinsky, which got Clinton Impeached. Fox News devoted hundreds of hours to covering this investigation,. Old Ne ...[text shortened]... r investigates Donald Trump, so stop sniveling and deal with it!

P.S. And have a nice day! 😀
    scared? lol
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 21:14
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    scared? lol
    Mott the fearless knows not fear. Fear his mighty breath!
  4. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 18:36
    scared? lol
    I’m terrified of you gun totin rednecks actually. When will you kill again? Can we at least make it to March?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 18:58
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    I’m terrified of you gun totin rednecks actually. When will you kill again? Can we at least make it to March?
    I believe you will find its the Godless liberal democrat loonies that are committing these atrocities.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 19:23
    I believe you will find its the Godless liberal democrat loonies that are committing these atrocities.
    Your prisons are full of God-fearing theists.

... but distinctly short of atheists!

Why do you think atheists are under-represented in prisons?
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    22 Feb '18 19:28
    I didn’t say anything about politics. I am talking about white people who are obsessively in love with guns regardless of their politics. You people are always killing people who can’t fight back.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 10:20
    I didn’t say anything about politics. I am talking about white people who are obsessively in love with guns regardless of their politics. You people are always killing people who can’t fight back.
    Don't make this about race or religion. The distinction is between the USA and the civilised world. Over here, white Christians are no more likely to fetishise a gun than Indian arheists.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 15:092 edits
    ****BREAKING NEWS********

Mueller has just come out with a dossier about Attorney General Jeff Sessions jaywalking with Russian prostitutes.

Trump has recused himself.

More to come.
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 19:313 edits
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Don't make this about race or religion. The distinction is between the USA and the civilised world. Over here, white Christians are no more likely to fetishise a gun than Indian arheists.
    Within the USA it is about race and religion. We didn't have these problems in New Spain before New England sent the Army to conquer us.

But I didn't mention religion. Interesting how when I say "white people who love guns" everyone knows I mean Anglo Protestant Republicans. I don't even have to say it.

Anyway aren't you Dutch?
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '18 20:57
    But I didn't mention religion.
    You singular did not. You USAlien nutcases in this thread, collectively, did.