Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 19 Jan '16 22:18
    Read the bibliography, of Ice Cube and his son, and ask why? Ok, you may forgive the myopia of young college grads in the 90s.

    What doesn't register with me is why it has to become a generational illusion.
  2. 19 Jan '16 22:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Read the bibliography, of Ice Cube and his son, and ask why? Ok, you may forgive the myopia of young college grads in the 90s.

    What doesn't register with me is why it has to become a generational illusion.
    "Read the bibliography, of ice Cube and his son, and ask why?"
    --Normbenign

    I would look forward to all the scholarly references listed by 'Ice Cube and his son' (sarcasm).

    The practically illiterate Normbenign (who has no comprehension of where to put
    commas and who's apparently too arrogant to use a dictionary) should avoid using
    words of whose meaning he's ignorant.
  3. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    19 Jan '16 23:05
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "Read the bibliography, of ice Cube and his son, and ask why?"
    --Normbenign

    I would look forward to all the scholarly references listed by 'Ice Cube and his son' (sarcasm).

    The practically illiterate Normbenign (who has no comprehension of where to put
    commas and who's apparently too arrogant to use a dictionary) should avoid using
    words of whose meaning he's ignorant.
    What a pathetic bitter old crone you are.
  4. 19 Jan '16 23:08
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    What a pathetic bitter old crone you are.
    I find her sexy and intellectually stimulating
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    19 Jan '16 23:09
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Read the bibliography, of Ice Cube and his son, and ask why? Ok, you may forgive the myopia of young college grads in the 90s.

    What doesn't register with me is why it has to become a generational illusion.
    huh?

    Care to elaborate?
  6. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    19 Jan '16 23:12
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "Read the bibliography, of ice Cube and his son, and ask why?"
    --Normbenign

    I would look forward to all the scholarly references listed by 'Ice Cube and his son' (sarcasm).

    The practically illiterate Normbenign (who has no comprehension of where to put
    commas and who's apparently too arrogant to use a dictionary) should avoid using
    words of whose meaning he's ignorant.
    Duchess is not prejudiced - She hates everyone!
  7. 20 Jan '16 02:00
    Originally posted by bill718
    Duchess is not prejudiced - She hates everyone!
    Earlier the troll Bill718 claimed or implied that he had finished writing posts at me.
    Bill718 was lying again. Obviously, Bill718's full of hate and obsessed with personally attacking me.
  8. 20 Jan '16 02:03 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sh76 to Normbenign
    huh?
    Care to elaborate?
    Sh76 seems to be the only other reader so far (besides me) who has noticed that
    Normbenign's characteristically incoherent original post makes no sense as it's written.

    But it seems to make perfect sense to Normbenign's allies here in trolling, who also tend
    to be nearly illiterate, and would praise Normbenign saying "1 + 1 = 3" if he used it to attack me.
  9. 20 Jan '16 02:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie to Wajoma
    I find her sexy and intellectually stimulating
    Did you (Robbie Carrobie) know that Alexandra Kosteniuk got a divorce?
    She has remarried (a Russian GM) in 2015, however, so it's bit late for you.
  10. 20 Jan '16 02:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    huh?

    Care to elaborate?
    I mistakenly thought most people knew the Ice Cube story, at least the published version. It was rags to riches, 'cept that Cube was a college grad, solidly middle class.

    If that's all true, then with all his cinematic success, why go back to the old gang banger ruse?

    Actually, I had intended to supply a link to Yahoo.com which pops up in a search of the Title. Forgot.
  11. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    20 Jan '16 02:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Read the bibliography, of Ice Cube and his son, and ask why? Ok, you may forgive the myopia of young college grads in the 90s.

    What doesn't register with me is why it has to become a generational illusion.
    I have no interest in Ice Cube and his son.
  12. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    20 Jan '16 02:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Did you (Robbie Carrobie) know that Alexandra Kosteniuk got a divorce?
    She has remarried (a Russian GM) in 2015, however, so it's bit late for you.
    It's been too late for me from the first time I knew of her, but I still find her sexy and intellectually stimulating.
  13. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    20 Jan '16 03:05
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I mistakenly thought most people knew the Ice Cube story, at least the published version. It was rags to riches, 'cept that Cube was a college grad, solidly middle class.

    If that's all true, then with all his cinematic success, why go back to the old gang banger ruse?

    Actually, I had intended to supply a link to Yahoo.com which pops up in a search of the Title. Forgot.
    Sorry, Ice Cube was not required reading at Starfleet Academy.
  14. 20 Jan '16 08:08 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Did you (Robbie Carrobie) know that Alexandra Kosteniuk got a divorce?
    She has remarried (a Russian GM) in 2015, however, so it's bit late for you.
    I know she married an older man and was a mother, had no idea that she was divorced though, but alas i don't fancy her anymore, I am in love with Jovanka Houska. I bought her book on the Caro Kaan to see if its smelled of some enticing fragrance, but all it smelled of was fresh printers ink. I am of course too shy to travel to some tournament she is playing in to ask her to sign it with a loving kiss, but still she is divine.
  15. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    20 Jan '16 19:28 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I mistakenly thought most people knew the Ice Cube story, at least the published version. It was rags to riches, 'cept that Cube was a college grad, solidly middle class.

    If that's all true, then with all his cinematic success, why go back to the old gang banger ruse?

    Actually, I had intended to supply a link to Yahoo.com which pops up in a search of the Title. Forgot.
    It seems likely to me that he did so because he (correctly) judged that this was the best way for him to make a lot of money.