Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '17 10:15
    He is not a politician. He is not a smart business man. People wanted something different and they got it. As it urns out, the guy is stupid and way in over his head. Sure hope this guy Pence is a good guy....although won't his judgment be questioned too? See ya dummies.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '17 10:20
    Originally posted by loudog
    He is not a politician. He is not a smart business man. People wanted something different and they got it. As it urns out, the guy is stupid and way in over his head. Sure hope this guy Pence is a good guy....although won't his judgment be questioned too? See ya dummies.
    Agreed. To be corrupt you not only need the support. Take Charlie Rangel, for example. He was found to have over 20 ethical violations yet he remains. Charlie proves that you don't even need to be that smart to get away with something.

Trump has some support but I don't think enough to remain in office. You need someone like the Golden Child, Barak Obama, who is simply too black to fail and too Progressive to take down. Then he can feel free to break the law with impunity, which he did.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 May '17 10:22
    he is a homophobic ashole. a religious freak.

still way better than trump. gays will have a hard time with a pence presidency.

dear LGBTQ community, the rest of the world acknowledges and thanks you for your future sacrifice.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    17 May '17 10:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Agreed. To be corrupt you not only need the support. Take Charlie Rangel, for example. He was found to have over 20 ethical violations yet he remains. Charlie proves that you don't even need to be that smart to get away with something.

Trump has some support but I don't think enough to remain in office. You need someone like the Golden Child, Barak Ob ...[text shortened]... o Progressive to take down. Then he can feel free to break the law with impunity, which he did.
    You voted for Donald Trump. Do you support his impeachment? Why/why not?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '17 11:22
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    If T gets impeached, will that be the fastest anyone ever got impeached? 4 months, 5 months?
  6. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '17 11:50
    Did not vote for him. I, like many, saw this as a real possibility. I wasn't overly upset when he won. I was shocked, but said, hey what the heck, if this is what America wants, a little something different, then I am in. The people that are defending him at this point, really makes me question their judgment. It must be exhausting. I kind of feel bad for him.....but he is clearly stupid and that is just the way it is.
    Hope the removal doesn't take long.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:00
    Did not vote for him. I, like many, saw this as a real possibility. I wasn't overly upset when he won. I was shocked, but said, hey what the heck, if this is what America wants, a little something different, then I am in. The people that are defending him at this point, really makes me question their judgment. It must be exhausting. I kind of feel bad for him ...[text shortened]... ..but he is clearly stupid and that is just the way it is.
    Based on Trump's inability to put together a coherent sentence and his struggle to find words, some say he may have Alzheimer's in addition to other mental health issues. Comparing interviews of Trump conducted 25 years ago to those held today, the difference in his ability to speak is striking.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:36
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I did not vote for him.

As for supporting his impeachment, I'm for reducing the all powerful powers of the federal government that allows crimes against the Constitution and mankind, such as locking up innocent Japanese Americans or waging unrestricted wars across the globe with impunity.

People like you only care about getting someone elected with a "D" by their name. In fact, if it were up to you Hillary would be in there right now.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:41
    Pence is, in many ways, worse than Trump.

Trump is a blowhard bumbler. Pence knows exactly what he's doing, he's far more insidious. and his agenda is exactly the same as the other Republicans on the Hill, to shovel as much money as possible up to the 1%.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:46

Trump has some support but I don't think enough to remain in office. You need someone like the Golden Child, Barak Ob ...[text shortened]... o Progressive to take down. Then he can feel free to break the law with impunity, which he did.
    You talk a good deal about "corruption" and yet you support the very Party of corruption.

Too bad you also toe the Fox News line as well, which is nothing but a Republican mouthpiece. I expect you to go full Libertarian almost any minute now.

If Obama OR Hillary "broke the law", they'd be in prison. You know nothing but your own agenda, which is simply to continue the bland, boring demonization of all things Democrat. Just like Fox News.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he is a homophobic ashole. a religious freak.

still way better than trump. gays will have a hard time with a pence presidency.

dear LGBTQ community, the rest of the world acknowledges and thanks you for your future sacrifice.
    "still way better than Trump".

Are you INSANE? He would single-handedly set women's rights and LGBTQ rights back a hundred years. AND make the billionaires even richer. Trump has basically neutered himself, and you want to replace him with a real, hardcore Republican? No, thanks.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:55
    Did not vote for him. I, like many, saw this as a real possibility. I wasn't overly upset when he won. I was shocked, but said, hey what the heck, if this is what America wants, a little something different, then I am in. The people that are defending him at this point, really makes me question their judgment. It must be exhausting. I kind of feel bad for him ...[text shortened]... ..but he is clearly stupid and that is just the way it is.
    A stupid self-serving Republican is better for America than a smart self-serving Republican. At least we're alerted to what a danger this fool is. If someone like Pence comes to power, we'll see everything go underground where we can't see it. At least Trump is now exposed to the light of day and we know exactly who and what he is.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Based on Trump's inability to put together a coherent sentence and his struggle to find words, some say he may have Alzheimer's in addition to other mental health issues. Comparing interviews of Trump conducted 25 years ago to those held today, the difference in his ability to speak is striking.
    This is precisely why I think the "Comey Memo" is absolutely real.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."

His Trump quote is spot on, classic Trump. It's exactly how he would put it, in his 4th grade English. I'm not sure it's Alzheimer's, he just doesn't think he has to try as hard anymore.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:063 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You talk a good deal about "corruption" and yet you support the very Party of corruption.

Too bad you also toe the Fox News line as well, which is nothing but a Republican mouthpiece. I expect you to go full Libertarian almost any minute now.

If Obama OR Hillary "broke the law", they'd be in prison. You know nothing but your own agenda, which is simply to continue the bland, boring demonization of all things Democrat. Just like Fox News.
    I don't support the GOP. They have no plans to reduce spending, they will not build the wall. Hell, they won't even overturn Obamacare.

Anyone entering the swamp to drain it will be swallowed whole by it. Elections are meaningless. Democracy is a joke.

In fact, Washington should be a swamp and hopefully soon be under water at some point with rising global temperature. I do my part by eating beans every day.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '17 13:07
    I did not vote for him.

As for supporting his impeachment, I'm for reducing the all powerful powers of the federal government that allows crimes against the Constitution and mankind, such as locking up innocent Japanese Americans or waging unrestricted wars across the globe with impunity.

People like you only care about getting someone elected with a "D" by their name. In fact, if it were up to you Hillary would be in there right now.
    Hillary was the only one on the ballot who was qualified. But that means nothing to you and your "state's rights" foolishness. Another jackass who spitefully voted against their own best interests.

I'm not buying that you didn't vote for Trump. Who else on the ballot WOULD you have voted for? Or are you one of these Neandertals who didn't bother to vote, yet think you still have the right to bitch?