Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 07 Mar '12 00:13
    Well its official, Ron Paul has won Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia.

Comments?
  2. 07 Mar '12 00:18
    Cool. Something to talk about in between now and the Romney vs Obama general election.
  3. 07 Mar '12 00:23
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Cool. Something to talk about in between now and the Romney vs Obama general election.
    Now, now, we don't like sore losers polluting my thread. Maybe Ron will throw Romney a bone and give him Hilliary's current job.
  4. 07 Mar '12 01:30
    Breaking news!!

In the wake of Ron Paul's immenent nomination as the GOP front runner to the White House, Obama has just countered by asking Romney if he wants to run as his VP!!

No doubt, he would make a better one than Biden.
  5. 07 Mar '12 01:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    Now, now, we don't like sore losers polluting my thread. Maybe Ron will throw Romney a bone and give him Hilliary's current job.
    Sore losers? Hell, I wish Ron Paul would win.

I'm just not delusional, that's all.
  6. 07 Mar '12 02:11
    Sore losers? Hell, I wish Ron Paul would win.

I'm just not delusional, that's all.
    Well then, off to Iran with ya Mr. Paratrooper man!!

You can then thank either dipweed, Obama or Romeny, for your tour of duty.
  7. 07 Mar '12 03:47
    Well then, off to Iran with ya Mr. Paratrooper man!!

You can then thank either dipweed, Obama or Romeny, for your tour of duty.
    I joined of my own free will. You really think I would cry about it? Please.
  8. 07 Mar '12 10:02 / 2 edits
    Well its official, Ron Paul has won Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia.

Comments?
    Paul and his supporters said after NH, this is a two-man race between Romney and Paul.

Why are Paul supporters the most delusional? And are they still blaming the media? Note to Paul supporters: Look inward at Paul's warped and distorted view of the Constitution, and his unwillingess to protect the national security of America.

I like Paul but it is insidious when he explains away his positions. For example, his voting for the federal law defining life begins at conception. Big federal government imposing on the states. Hypocritical of Paul. Moreover, Paul says such a federal law does not mean that taking the morning-after pill will be murder, but instead he says that will be up to the state police powers. Wow that's reassuring.
  9. 07 Mar '12 12:44
    I joined of my own free will. You really think I would cry about it? Please.
    Maybe you enjoy going to wars over there. If so, my bad.
  10. 07 Mar '12 12:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Paul and his supporters said after NH, this is a two-man race between Romney and Paul.

Why are Paul supporters the most delusional? And are they still blaming the media? Note to Paul supporters: Look inward at Paul's warped and distorted view of the Constitution, and his unwillingess to protect the national security of America.

I like Paul but it i ...[text shortened]... urder, but instead he says that will be up to the state police powers. Wow that's reassuring.
    Paul supporters are delusional. They think that a war with Iran is avoidable. Also, they think they can put a muzzle on the ever expanding power of the federal government. They all must be smoking some good stuff.
  11. 07 Mar '12 13:33 / 1 edit
    Paul supporters are delusional. . . . they think they can put a muzzle on the ever expanding power of the federal government. They all must be smoking some good stuff.
    So are you asserting that Paul voting for the federal law that imposes on the states the definition that life begins at conception, is an example of putting a muzzle on the ever expanding power of the federal government?
  12. 07 Mar '12 13:43
    Originally posted by moon1969
    So are you asserting that Paul voting for the federal law that imposes on the states the definition that life begins at condeption, is an example of putting a muzzle on the ever expanding power of the federal government?
    whodey can't wait to enter that booth and pull the lever for Romney. He is so starry-eyed that I think he wants to have Romney and Paul's baby. When the time comes he will gladly sink to his knees before the great Romney.