Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 23:271 edit
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42287429

I’m sorry. Violence is nearly never the answer, but Trampy-boy and his cronies are stretching reality too far now.

I predicted Trump dying “in his sleep” during the Summer ‘17. And it’s not come to pass.
    What the hell is wrong with the US security services? How the hell can they let this monsteosity roam the Earth? It’s not only the US and its reputation (if they actually had one) he’s tearing to tatters, but he’a actively flaming the fans of hate, even in the most delicate of places!

From the link:
    Mrs Haley said the decision "recognises the obvious; that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel".
    She said the US continued to be "committed to achieving a lasting peace agreement", and accused the UN of bias.
    "Israel will never be, and never should be, bullied into an agreement by the United Nations or by any collection of countries that have proven their disregard for Israel's security."

Yeah? So it’s alright to bully the Palestinians, even though the Israeli’s have proven their disregard for Palestinian children’s lives?

You moronic bastard republican pus leaking wart on a fetid labia. The only thing worse that that is when it’s rimming orange painted arse!
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 23:33
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

I’m sorry. Violence is nearly never the answer, but Trampy-boy and his cronies are stretching reality too far now.

I predicted Trump dying “in his sleep” during the Summer ‘17. And it’s not come to pass.
    What the hell is wrong with the US security services? How the hell can they let this monsteosit ...[text shortened]... wart on a fetid labia. The only thing worse that that is when it’s rimming orange painted arse!
    "So it’s alright to bully the Palestinians, even though the Israeli’s have proven their disregard for Palestinian children’s lives?"
    --Shavixmir

Israeli violence (by soldiers or Jewish settlers) against Palestinian children seems about
    universally condoned by Democratic as well as by Republican politicians in the USA.
    There's overwhelming bipartisan support in US politics for Israel's oppression of the Palestinians.
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 23:541 edit

What the hell is wrong with the US security services? How the hell can they let this monsteosit ...[text shortened]... wart on a fetid labia. The only thing worse that that is when it’s rimming orange painted arse!
    How the hell can they let this monstrosity roam the Earth?

I agree, and Donald Trump doesn't speak for most Americans, including myself, but he was elected under our system, so unless he's removed (rather unlikely) we're stuck with him until 2020. Congress and the Supreme Court will act as a check on some of his actions. In the meantime, you might do what I do, pray, and work on your chess tactics. πŸ™‚
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Dec '17 23:55
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "So it’s alright to bully the Palestinians, even though the Israeli’s have proven their disregard for Palestinian children’s lives?"
    --Shavixmir

Israeli violence (by soldiers or Jewish settlers) against Palestinian children seems about
    universally condoned by Democratic as well as by Republican politicians in the USA.
    There's overwhelming bipartisan support in US politics for Israel's oppression of the Palestinians.
    Yes.
    And it does tend to leave one frothing at the mouth.

Bloody depressing really.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 00:482 edits
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    --Shavixmir

Not from me, I lived there 4 years and saw it upclose. I am talking about the Israeli government not the people, but there are a lot of right wingers there, consider the election of that Yahoo, NatanπŸ™‚

But why now, right now, when peace talks maybe had a chance this time. When the US
    puts its embassy in Jerusalem the assswipe president HAS to know there will be dead people over it. But he does what he wants, damn the consequences.

Could it be strictly business with him? cause ferment in the middle east, he gets to look great to Boing or Northrup, selling hundreds of jets to anyone there, maybe even isis through the back door? I would not put it past him.
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 06:17
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Not from me, I lived there 4 years and saw it upclose. I am talking about the Israeli government not the people, but there are a lot of right wingers there, consider the election of that Yahoo, NatanπŸ™‚

But why now, right now, when peace talks maybe had a chance this time. When the US
    puts its embassy in Jerusalem the assswipe president HAS to know th ...[text shortened]... eds of jets to anyone there, maybe even isis through the back door? I would not put it past him.
    Since Sonhouse left Israel, its politics have become even more right-wing.
    And more relatively left-wing Jews have become discouraged or
    disgusted enough to leave Israel.
  7. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 12:47
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Could it be strictly business with him? cause ferment in the middle east, he gets to look great to Boing or Northrup, selling hundreds of jets to anyone there, maybe even isis through the back door? I would not put it past him.[/b]
    First pandering to racists, then the evangelicals. Which group next ?
    Don't forget the uber rich.
    It appears he is preparing for his re-elction bid in 2020.
    And there just might be enough stupid Americans for that to happen. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 13:23
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    First pandering to racists, then the evangelicals. Which group next ?
    Don't forget the uber rich.
    It appears he is preparing for his re-elction bid in 2020.
    And there just might be enough stupid Americans for that to happen. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
    I really hope the Americans who didn't vote at all, for whatever reason, realise that Trump is there because they didn't vote. I can't believe that the average American voter is stupid enough to vote for Trump even once, so it must be that the smarter ones didn't vote. Please, please, for the sake of the whole world, make sure to vote in 2020.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    I really hope the Americans who didn't vote at all, for whatever reason, realise that Trump is there because they didn't vote. I can't believe that the average American voter is stupid enough to vote for Trump even once, so it must be that the smarter ones didn't vote. Please, please, for the sake of the whole world, make sure to vote in 2020.
    This article might be informative: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And this one: https://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshahar/2016/11/17/the-non-voters-who-decided-the-election-trump-won-because-of-lower-democratic-turnout/#66a9c5ec53ab

Takeaway? If the Democrats want to win, don't run a crappy candidate (it doesn't seem to bother Republicans to vote for one though).
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 14:44

To be fair, a prominent Democrat Chuck Schumer (whose faith is Judaism), advised Trump to declare Israel's capital. It's likely that Trump would've done so anyway, since that would appeal to his religious base, but still.

It is worth noting, however, that Democrats have become increasingly critical of Israel:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/10/opinion/israels-problem-with-the-democratic-party.html

For decades, American support for Israel has been strong — and bipartisan

But many in Israel worry that this might be changing. And what worries them most is the Democratic Party.

The change in tone and policy toward Israel began with President Obama’s decision early on to move away from a 16-year tradition of unwavering support of Israel, and continued with his rocky relationship with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. But Bernie Sanders’s campaign seems to prove that Mr. Obama’s treatment of Israel might be a trend, not an aberration. Mr. Sanders’s young, liberal supporters say they sympathize relatively more with Palestinians and less with Israel than older, more moderate Democrats do.

In April, Mr. Sanders appointed as a director for Jewish outreach a young woman who had called Mr. Netanyahu a vulgar epithet and described him as “arrogant, deceptive, cynical, manipulative.” She was later suspended, but her appointment was not a fluke. The candidate consistently associates with people who feel the way she does. In May, he appointed two harsh critics of Israel — one of whom has accused Mr. Netanyahu of war crimes — to the committee that will write the Democratic Party’s platform

Hillary Clinton’s tone toward Israel is much less troubling. Mrs. Clinton promises that the Democratic platform will reflect the “longstanding strong support for Israel,” and polls find that her supporters are more sympathetic to the country.

But the bad news for Israel is that Mrs. Clinton alone cannot resist what seems to be a steady drift in her party. The more Democratic voters identify as liberal — and the more liberal they are — the less they support Israel.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 15:36
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    This article might be informative: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And this one: https://www.forbes.com/sites/omribenshahar/2016/11/17/the-non-voters-who-decided-the-election-trump-won-because-of-lower-democratic-turnout/#66a9c5ec53ab

Takeaway? If t ...[text shortened]... in, don't run a crappy candidate (it doesn't seem to bother Republicans to vote for one though).
    But what made her a crappy candidate?
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 15:37
    Originally posted by @whodey
    But what made her a crappy candidate?
    Being only marginally less corrupt than Trump.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 15:42
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Being only marginally less corrupt than Trump.
    How so?

What has been proven with Hilary and what has been proven with Trump.

Go!
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 15:45

I think at some point in the near future people like Trump will be shot.

We are almost there, just hold on a little longer.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '17 23:371 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder

Takeaway? If t ...[text shortened]... in, don't run a crappy candidate (it doesn't seem to bother Republicans to vote for one though).
    Says the voter-who-is-not-a-fan.

There is also considerable evidence that several state Republican elections officials were convinced by Kris Kobach to remove voters of color from the voting rolls a mere month before the election, without enough time to re-register. Up to 7 million voters of color across 26 states.

If you don't show up on the rolls, you don't vote, and you're not counted in voter "turnout".

The offhand comment that "blacks just didn't care enough to vote" is, frankly, outrageous.