Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 01:363 edits
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Trump suggests that they take guns away from people first, and then implement due process, clearly an unconstitutional act.

I've predicted this. Trump is just a Prog plant to take away our freedoms and explode the debt all at the same time while activating the far left cuz Hillary would probably have killed the DNC.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 01:41
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Trump suggests that they take guns away from people first, and then implement due process, clearly an unconstitutional act.

I've predicted this. Trump is just a Prog plant to take away our freedoms and explode the debt all at the same time while activating the far left cuz Hillary would probably have killed the DNC.
    And you said conservatives voted for him using "intellect"?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 01:42
    Originally posted by @vivify
    And you said conservatives voted for him using "intellect"?
    All you can do is vote for people according to what they say they will do.

Unfortunately, they all lie their arses off.

How is this democracy?

Democracy is dead.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 01:594 edits
    All you can do is vote for people according to what they say they will do.

Unfortunately, they all lie their arses off.

How is this democracy?

Democracy is dead.
    Dude.. Trump LIED ALL THROUGHOUT HIS CAMPAIGN.

Dude.. it wasn't like his lies were subtle either. He got PolitiFact's "lie of the year" in 2015 AND 2016.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-214658

Lying in politics transcends political party and era.

But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true

You conservatives KNOWINGLY voted for a pathological liar. Take your faux-outrage the fck out of here.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 02:461 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Dude.. Trump LIED ALL THROUGHOUT HIS CAMPAIGN.

Dude.. it wasn't like his lies were subtle either. He got PolitiFact's "lie of the year" in 2015 AND 2016.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/donald-trump-lies-liar-effect-brain-214658

[quote]Lying in politics transcends political party and era.

But Donald Trump is in a different ca ...[text shortened]... ervatives KNOWINGLY voted for a pathological liar. Take your faux-outrage the fck out of here.
    Take your lying health care and shove it where the sun don't shine spanky.

Anyone who thinks one party lies less is either insane or a total buffoon.

Anyone who thinks we live in a democracy is an idiot.
  6. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 03:00
    Pres. Trump has a few issues close to his heart.

He is an economic nationalist and wants to protect the livelihoods of regular Americans more than shill for the classic "Muh Constitution" Republicansim.

But this is the wing of the Republican party that has always held us back, IMO, and it has been the tool used to secure the loyalties of Americans and to do nothing for the nationalist interests that we have as conservatives.

I am not bothered by any amount of compromise on these sorts of issues if it means that we win in other ways and preserve our identity.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 03:12
    Take your lying health care and shove it where the sun don't shine spanky.

Anyone who thinks one party lies less is either insane or a total buffoon.

Anyone who thinks we live in a democracy is an idiot.
    Conservatives voted for the biggest liar in US. presidential history. That's NOT an opinion. It's proven fact.

I wish conservatives had the balls to just own up to their collosal bad decisions.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 03:30
    Originally posted by @philokalia

He is an economic nationalist and wants to protect the livelihoods of regular Americans more than shill for the classic "Muh Constitution" Republicansim.

But this is the wing of the Republican party that has always held us back, IMO, and it has been the tool used to secure the loyalties of American ...[text shortened]... romise on these sorts of issues if it means that we win in other ways and preserve our identity.
    I haven't the slightest idea what this means.
    It is incoherent.
    But I recall that you're not sure Trump is a liar.
    So I see no need to take what you say seriously
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 04:17
    Originally posted by @philokalia

But this is the wing of the Republican party that has always held us back, IMO, and it has been the tool used to secure the loyalties of American ...[text shortened]... romise on these sorts of issues if it means that we win in other ways and preserve our identity.
    To hell with nationalism. Who cares about nationalism? Nazis do. What do I care?

What is there to defend in nationalism? A race? A culture? What is race? Race is nothing more than a quick judgment as to whether you are a whitey or darky. Culture? You can create a culture anywhere, assuming you have enough people around you who want the same.

What is there to protect in the US? Is it not inalienable rights? Is it not the Bill of Rights? Is it not the very freedoms that Trump and company are glibly treading over?

As I have said, those in the US government, and governments abroad, have openly said that Trump is mentally unstable. So assuming we can trample peoples gun rights and make a law that those who are mentally unstable cannot have a gun, then you empower the state to decide who is mentally unstable and who is not, which I assume means that Trump and his followers should just have their guns taken with due process to catch up at some point.......maybe.

No, the only thing worth protecting is the one thing under attack. Trump is now in no mans land.
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 04:50
    To hell with nationalism. Who cares about nationalism? Nazis do. What do I care?

What is there to defend in nationalism? A race? A culture? What is race? Race is nothing more than a quick judgment as to whether you are a whitey or darky. Culture? You can create a culture anywhere, assuming you have enough people around you who want the same.
    ...[text shortened]... o, the only thing worth protecting is the one thing under attack. Trump is now in no mans land.
    Wait, so you’re ranting against nationalism... but you want to protect the US, its citizens and its law?

And to achieve this quagmire of contradictions you voted for the world’s most openly narcissist and proven liar... and sex offender; a man supported by the alt-right, who posts fascist videos and promotes violence (at his rallies).

Then you whine about democracy being dead, because he opposes you on one or two issues?

Dude, you reap what you sow.
    Suck it up like a man!
    Take that tiny ginger-fringed cock and shove it up your arse.

You deserve no better.
    You voted to be raped by a man who’ll deny it ever happened.
  11. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 04:51
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Wait, so you’re ranting against nationalism... but you want to protect the US, its citizens and its law?

And to achieve this quagmire of contradictions you voted for the world’s most openly narcissist and proven liar... and sex offender; a man supported by the alt-right, who posts fascist videos and promotes violence (at his rallies).

Then you whine ...[text shortened]... ur arse.

You deserve no better.
    You voted to be raped by a man who’ll deny it ever happened.
    My appologies in advance.
    Nobody deserves Trump’s cock up their arse.

But you are too stupid and pathetic to comprehend.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 09:17

Drumpf suggests that they take guns away from people first, and then implement due process, clearly an unconstitutional act.

I've predicted this. Drumpf is just a Prog plant to take away our freedoms and explode the debt all at the same time while activating the far left cuz Hillary would probably have killed the DNC.
    "clearly"
    you have no idea what constitutional means.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 12:20
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    "clearly"
    you have no idea what constitutional means.
    I'm not the one who thinks Trump is Hitler and then turns right around and supports him taking everyone's guns dolt.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 12:32
    I'm not the one who thinks Trump is Hitler and then turns right around and supports him taking everyone's guns dolt.
    No-one, absolutely no-one on this website makes as many Hitler/Nazis comparisons with his political enemies as you, champ.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '18 12:461 edit
    I'm not the one who thinks Drumpf is Hitler and then turns right around and supports him taking everyone's guns dolt.
    pumpkin, taking someone's property is done under all kinds of special circumstances. are all those circumstances unconstitutional?

and before you say you have a right to guns under the second amendment, let me remind you you're a moron and you don't. the well regulated militia provision is not optional. it's even the most important, being at the freakin start of the amendment.

also, you have said that like 90% of what obama did was unconstitutional so it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about