Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 12 Oct '13 23:05
    It is their racism that drives the Tea Partier to spew their destroy-the-federal government ideology and to vote against their economic interest. The rural white racist -- the backbone of the Tea Party.

They deposit their welfare check, make their trailer house payment, drive their beat-up piece-of-crap truck to make a Medicare visit to the doctor, and complain about the black Muslim born in Kenya.

The Tea Party are not merely someone who has an opinion that differs from most. Instead, the Tea Party freaks put ideology above country. The Tea Party scum are extreme radicals destroying America.

Their "opinion"? They talk about secret federal armies to be used against civilians, the Jew-bankers plotting against them, the Homeland Dept. stockpiling weapons and ammunition to use against civilians, that the President is a Muslim born in Kenya, that FEMA is secretly setting up FEMA internment camps, etc.

To the typical Tea Partier, the main problem with our country is that the President is black.

It is non-Tea Party Republicans who defend and strike an alliance with the Tea Party filth who should be the most ashamed.
  2. 12 Oct '13 23:21
    Originally posted by moon1969
    It is their racism that drives the Tea Partier to spew their destroy-the-federal government ideology and to vote against their economic interest. The rural white racist -- the backbone of the Tea Party.

They deposit their welfare check, make their trailer house payment, drive their beat-up piece-of-crap truck to make a Medicare visit to the doctor, and ...[text shortened]... icans who defend and strike an alliance with the Tea Party filth who should be the most ashamed.
    Absolutely none of your characterizations are true of the patriotic, American loving, grass roots, tea party movement.

Listen here to the founder of Tea party 365 NYC.
    He will set you straight moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gug22M5ol6Q
  3. 12 Oct '13 23:24
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Absolutely none of your characterizations are true of the patriotic, American loving, grass roots, tea party movement.

Listen here to the founder of Tea party 365 NYC.

No one except sheep are fooled by such disguises.
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    13 Oct '13 01:04

They deposit their welfare check, make their trailer house payment, drive their beat-up piece-of-crap truck to make a Medicare visit to the doctor, and ...[text shortened]... icans who defend and strike an alliance with the Tea Party filth who should be the most ashamed.
    I am involved in some of the TP stuff, and I don't know one on welfare. You must be confusing them with the wall street occupiers. Now that's scum.
  5. 13 Oct '13 03:25 / 1 edit

Think of what you are saying man!
  6. 13 Oct '13 03:27
    No one except sheep are fooled by such disguises.
    Nancy Pelosi said that Republicans are wolves in wolves clothing. LOL.

Although I now hate the GOP, like I do the DNC, and agree with the statement, I can't help but wonder how someone so retarded became so powerful and rich.
  7. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    13 Oct '13 16:28

Where do you get your Tea Party information? As near as I can tell they do
    not have a singular voice that speaks for all of them. The driving force I've
    seen when I look at them is not to destroy the government, but limiting it to
    live within its means. Now I can see how some may think that means they
    want to destroy the government, but its hardly the case.
    Kelly
  8. 13 Oct '13 17:14 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Where do you get your Tea Party information? As near as I can tell they do
    not have a singular voice that speaks for all of them. The driving force I've
    seen when I look at them is not to destroy the government, but limiting it to
    live within its means. Now I can see how some may think that means they
    want to destroy the government, but its hardly the case.
    Kelly
    It isn't necessarily the case that members of the TEA party have conscious intent to destroy the government. Each of them is an individual, having an agenda to change some aspect of government that they object to. This is entirely within their rights. But there are two threats that I see.

One is that the desired removal of government power in an area is by simple shutdown, closing of departments. It's like ending the use of a large container ship by just scuttling it while it is in transit fully loaded. No thought is given to the damage. These departments exist under laws passed by congress. The laws remain in effect. For example, a drug company legally required to obtain FDA permission to market a drug will be unable to do so if the FDA is simply shut down. Even the clinical studies can't begin. This is happening right now, and there are cancer patients right now, ready to start studies that may have helped them. Does the TP care? You know as well as I do that the most vociferous anti-government people on this forum have not a care in the world about such complications. They blame Obama for a decision Boehner's made under TP pressure. The extremists on this forum may not be TPs, but the TP is certainly attractive to them.

This threat will hurt everyone including rank and file TPs, except the group I describe below.

Second, the money behind the TP is not interested in less government. This group consists of the Koch brothers, etc. who are interested in being the government -- or at least, being the puppet masters of a government that is structured to reward them.

Edit: I should note that the Koch brothers et al have stopped supporting the linkage of a budget to overthrow of the ACA. This simply verifies their true interests.

This requires no explanation. You either agree or you don't.
  9. 13 Oct '13 17:23
    The current situation in the US reminds me of Zimbabwe. The Zimbabwean economy was not just ruined by Mugabe. A lot of Zimbabweans opposed to Mugabe deliberately sabotaged the economy in the hope of forcing out Mugabe. Foreign powers, foreign companies and Tourists all applied various forms of sanctions against Zimbabwe to try and force Mugabe out. Mugabe is still president, and the economy is in ruins.
  10. 13 Oct '13 17:24

You got 3 thumbs up for this post? LOL.
  11. 13 Oct '13 17:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Nancy Pelosi said that Republicans are wolves in wolves clothing. LOL.

Although I now hate the GOP, like I do the DNC, and agree with the statement, I can't help but wonder how someone so retarded became so powerful and rich.
    Well, whatever you do, don't let available information cloud your thinking.
  12. 13 Oct '13 18:28
    Originally posted by JS357
    It isn't necessarily the case that members of the TEA party have conscious intent to destroy the government. Each of them is an individual, having an agenda to change some aspect of government that they object to. This is entirely within their rights. But there are two threats that I see.

One is that the desired removal of government power in an area is by ...[text shortened]... y verifies their true interests.

This requires no explanation. You either agree or you don't.
    That all sounds good except for one flaw. The tea party and or Boener did not shut down the government.
    Obama and Harry Reid, did this through their unwillngness to compromise. That is the extremism.
    The other day I posted a link to the last 17 times the government was shut down. Its causes,who was in charge and the way it was resolved.
    All were resolved through compromise.
    NOT by a President and his henchmen who have a "my way or the highway attitude" concerning their poitical opposition.
  13. 13 Oct '13 18:41
    That all sounds good except for one flaw. The tea party and or Boener did not shut down the government.
    Obama and Harry Reid, did this through their unwillngness to compromise. That is the extremism.
    Talking of extremists, can we equally argue that 9/11 can solely be blamed on the US for not wanting to compromise with Al Qaeda?
  14. 13 Oct '13 18:47
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Talking of extremists, can we equally argue that 9/11 can solely be blamed on the US for not wanting to compromise with Al Qaeda?
    Is that what you believe ?

Or are you trying to equate any one who opposes the Obama regime with terrorist ?
  15. 13 Oct '13 18:56
    Checks and balance means nothing to certain people. Try to use your voice and stand up for something and you get compared to Muslim terrorists.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

Four legs good, two legs better.

For those who have eyes.