Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 20 Apr '12 03:56
    He wants to be dead or in prison if Obama gets re-elected? Both options are fine with me. I say throw this anti American zealot in prison or if that isn't good enough load his rifle so he can blow his brains out.

    Do you all agree? Good. I knew that you would.
  2. 20 Apr '12 10:14
    Originally posted by badmoon
    He wants to be dead or in prison if Obama gets re-elected? Both options are fine with me. I say throw this anti American zealot in prison or if that isn't good enough load his rifle so he can blow his brains out.

    Do you all agree? Good. I knew that you would.
    Long live Ted Nugent!!
  3. 20 Apr '12 12:57
    Originally posted by badmoon
    He wants to be dead or in prison if Obama gets re-elected? Both options are fine with me. I say throw this anti American zealot in prison or if that isn't good enough load his rifle so he can blow his brains out.

    Do you all agree? Good. I knew that you would.
    Nugent does not want to be dead if Obama gets re-elected.

    He is just saying that Obama does not respect the constitution, presumably the 2nd amendment. Why he would end up dead or in prison is subject to interpretation. It could be because he thinks Obama will try to take his guns away and he intends to not let that happen. I'm not sure why he thinks that would be the case though.

    Is Obama against certain firearms Nugent owns? I assume that he owns just about every type of gun that is legal. He really likes guns and according to Sammy Hagar, Nugent will use them if someone cuts him off in traffic.
  4. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    20 Apr '12 13:59
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    I assume that [Nugent] owns just about every type of gun that is legal. He really likes guns and according to Sammy Hagar, Nugent will use them if someone cuts him off in traffic.
    It'd be interesting to see normbenign and Nugent debate the Highway Code.
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    20 Apr '12 14:09
    Originally posted by badmoon
    He wants to be dead or in prison if Obama gets re-elected? Both options are fine with me. I say throw this anti American zealot in prison or if that isn't good enough load his rifle so he can blow his brains out.

    Do you all agree? Good. I knew that you would.
    Why don't you bother linking to news stories that you reference?

    Don't you realize how ridiculous it is to open a debate without telling anyone what you're talking about?
  6. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    20 Apr '12 14:20
    Originally posted by sh76
    Why don't you bother linking to news stories that you reference?

    Don't you realize how ridiculous it is to open a debate without telling anyone what you're talking about?
    All the smart and worthy people have already read it at Daily Kos.

    http://www.dailykos.com/news/Ted%20Nugent
  7. 20 Apr '12 14:21
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Nugent does not want to be dead if Obama gets re-elected.

    He is just saying that Obama does not respect the constitution, presumably the 2nd amendment. Why he would end up dead or in prison is subject to interpretation. It could be because he thinks Obama will try to take his guns away and he intends to not let that happen. I'm not sure why he thinks ...[text shortened]... kes guns and according to Sammy Hagar, Nugent will use them if someone cuts him off in traffic.
    Yeah, except there is no actual evidence for that at all.

    Nugent is a cowardly draft dodging chicken hawk.

    http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08

    "He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment."

    So Nugent courageously and literally SH** his pants for a week at the prospect of going to war. Yeah, this is the douche who said:

    "Call it ego, call it bragging, call it whatever you want, but there's only one alpha male and that's me."

    Yeah, the alpha male who SH**s his pants at the prospect of fighting for his country.

    Of course, he's also sleazy enough to adopt an underage girl just so he could marry her...

    Classy guy!
  8. Standard member SwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    20 Apr '12 15:44
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Nugent does not want to be dead if Obama gets re-elected.

    He is just saying that Obama does not respect the constitution, presumably the 2nd amendment. Why he would end up dead or in prison is subject to interpretation. It could be because he thinks Obama will try to take his guns away and he intends to not let that happen. I'm not sure why he thinks ...[text shortened]... kes guns and according to Sammy Hagar, Nugent will use them if someone cuts him off in traffic.
    The 2nd Amendment is the only one they know.

    The 1st, 4th, 5th have all been violated by recent legislation and nobody gives a crap.

    Good thing they still have those guns in case the gov't becomes tyrannical.
  9. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    20 Apr '12 16:19
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The 2nd Amendment is the only one they know.

    The 1st, 4th, 5th have all been violated by recent legislation and nobody gives a crap.

    Good thing they still have those guns in case the gov't becomes tyrannical.
    How has the First Amendment been violated by recent legislation?
  10. 20 Apr '12 16:36
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    The 2nd Amendment is the only one they know.

    The 1st, 4th, 5th have all been violated by recent legislation and nobody gives a crap.

    Good thing they still have those guns in case the gov't becomes tyrannical.
    Ted Nugent has given me a reason to vote for Barack Obama. Thanks hateful pile of human excrement called 'Ted!' Will the suicide be televised?
  11. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    20 Apr '12 20:51
    I agree with Ted 100%, except in the other direction. If Romney gets elected then I'll either be dead or in prison by this time next year. Not really, of course, but I'll say it anyway.

    The new Civil War is getting closer each day.
  12. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Apr '12 20:52
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I agree with Ted 100%, except in the other direction. If Romney gets elected then I'll either be dead or in prison by this time next year. Not really, of course, but I'll say it anyway.

    The new Civil War is getting closer each day.
    Will you crap your pants if Commies draft you?
  13. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    20 Apr '12 20:59 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Will you crap your pants if Commies draft you?
    I'll volunteer on day one. Put me in the front lines. Although, as I've never fired a gun, I think Ted will have the upper hand on me.
  14. 20 Apr '12 21:23
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I'll volunteer on day one. Put me in the front lines. Although, as I've never fired a gun, I think Ted will have the upper hand on me.
    Hide the underage women!
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    20 Apr '12 21:34
    Ted "Humbert Humbert" Nugent?