Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    03 Jan '16 14:58
    It seems terrorists have attacked a government building in the US.
    They've taken control of it and have pledged to use violence of the authorities try to get them out!

But... They're right-wing Christians, so I guess it's alright.
  2. 03 Jan '16 15:07
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    They've taken control of it and have pledged to use violence of the authorities try to get them out!

Is Hilary supporting the "right wing christians " now too?
  3. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Jan '16 15:26
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I wonder what would happen if a Muslim American made a statement like this:

"We had counter-sniper positions on their sniper positions. We had at least one guy—sometimes two guys—per BLM agent in there," Payne told a Montana weekly, the Independent. "If they made one wrong move, every single BLM agent in that camp would've died."

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/12/militiamen_ranchers_in_showdow.html

This is, of course, referring to the Bundy ranch showdown, though it seems many of these same criminals are present in the latest incident.
  4. 03 Jan '16 15:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder

"We had counter-sniper positions on their sniper positions. We had at least one guy—sometimes two guys—per BLM agent in there," Payne told a Montana weekly, the Independent. "If they made one wrong move, every single BLM agent in that camp would've died."

http://www.orego ...[text shortened]... ranch showdown, though it seems many of these same criminals are present in the latest incident.
    Is that the incident brought on by Harry Reid because Bundy was getting in the way of some illegal dealings by Reid with the Chinese and defending his rights? When did defending ones rights against armed men become terrorist activity? There would have been a slaughter if there wasn't some brave souls willing to stand up and fight. It will be interesting to see what the latest thing is all about. Never forget the possibility of a government terroristic false flag event.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    03 Jan '16 16:23
    Are you asking me?
    I'm one of 5 billion people who don't give a rat's arse about US politics. I really, really couldn't care less what Clinton thinks about anything.
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Jan '16 16:23 / 1 edit
    Is that the incident brought on by Harry Reid because Bundy was getting in the way of some illegal dealings by Reid with the Chinese and defending his rights? When did defending ones rights against armed men become terrorist activity? There would have been a slaughter if there wasn't some brave souls willing to stand up and fight. It will be interesting t ...[text shortened]... t thing is all about. Never forget the possibility of a government terroristic false flag event.
    No, it was about Bundy using government land and refusing to pay legally required grazing fees.

The present stink is about some ranchers convicted of arson that damaged 130 acres of public land.
  7. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    03 Jan '16 16:35 / 1 edit

http://www.orego ...[text shortened]... ranch showdown, though it seems many of these same criminals are present in the latest incident.
    The dispute seems to centre around ranchers grazing cattle on Federal land. I don't understand first of all how Bundy could have been grazing his cattle on Federal land for twenty years without a response. The Hammonds were sentenced for arson, so I don't see what justification the sheriff could have for providing a sanctuary. I find it bizarre that the Bureau of Land Management have snipers - do Public Libraries also have snipers in the US in case of a showdown over unreturned books? But maddest of all is Payne who seems to have a private army. I cannot believe that the intention of the writers of the constitution was that there should be roving militias - they may be able to justify defending their own farms, but not farms in a different County or State.
  8. 03 Jan '16 16:36
    No, it was about Bundy using government land and refusing to pay legally required grazing fees.

The present stink is about some ranchers convicted of arson that damaged 130 acres of public land.
    They tried to price him off certain land which he was grandfathered into. You can look it up too you know. He was legal.
  9. 03 Jan '16 16:41
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    The dispute seems to centre around ranchers grazing cattle on Federal land. I don't understand first of all how Bundy could have been grazing his cattle on Federal land for twenty years without a response. The Hammonds were sentenced for arson, so I don't see what justification the sheriff could have for providing a sanctuary. I find it bizarre that t ...[text shortened]... may be able to justify defending their own farms, but not farms in a different County or State.
    In a police state there are snipers in every facet of government. Look up Infragard and see what you think about government and private business teaming up for this kind of thing.
  10. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    03 Jan '16 16:51
    They tried to price him off certain land which he was grandfathered into. You can look it up too you know. He was legal.
    So he's in dispute with the Federal government over ownership of the land. What's wrong with using the courts?
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Jan '16 17:04
    I've looked it up and presented the material on this Forum. He had been in different courts for years and had lost every time so he certainly wasn't "legal".
  12. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    03 Jan '16 17:05
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    The dispute seems to centre around ranchers grazing cattle on Federal land. I don't understand first of all how Bundy could have been grazing his cattle on Federal land for twenty years without a response. The Hammonds were sentenced for arson, so I don't see what justification the sheriff could have for providing a sanctuary. I find it bizarre that t ...[text shortened]... may be able to justify defending their own farms, but not farms in a different County or State.
    One shouldn't take the categorization of a fanatic as gospel truth.
  13. 03 Jan '16 17:06
    Originally posted by shavixmir

How come you never squaked about the Black Lives Matter people taking over buildings?
  14. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    03 Jan '16 17:11
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    How come you never squaked about the Black Lives Matter people taking over buildings?
    1. Never heard of it.
    2. Would that have any irony in it? My only reason for posting this is that I've not heard Yanks calling these people terrorists yet.

And I do so love hypocrisy.
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    03 Jan '16 17:57 / 1 edit
    Oregon huh?

http://koin.com/2014/10/07/man-practicing-open-carry-law-robbed-of-gun/

William Coleman III was robbed of his Walter- brand P22 just after 2:00 a.m. October 4 in Gresham by a young man who asked him for it — and flashed his own weapon as persuasion.

Coleman, 21, was talking to his cousin in the 17200 block of NE Glisan St., after purchasing the handgun earlier that day, when a young man asked him for a cigarette, police said.

The man then asked about the gun, pulled a gun from his own waistband and said “”I like your gun. Give it to me.”

Coleman handed over the gun and the man fled on foot.

The suspect is thin a black male, between 19 and 23 years old, clean cut with a small patch of facial hair on his chin, and short black wavy hair.

lol