Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 21:532 edits
    After 8 long years of economic stagnation, Obama was able to jump start the economy, but only a year or so after Trump took power.

The man is a genius if you ask me. Trump should thank him.

Obama should be awarded a Nobel prize for economics to go along with his Nobel Peace Prize after bringing peace to the world.

Here is Obama personally taking credit for the current good economy

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/6/thanks-obama-former-president-credits-himself-stro/

I am in awe.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:03
    I'm guessing the Obama economy is so strong that it will continue until about a year after Trump leaves office.

That's just how strong the Obama economy is.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:171 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I'm guessing the Obama economy is so strong that it will continue until about a year after Trump leaves office.

That's just how strong the Obama economy is.
    True or false: if the economy was bad, you'd blame Obama instead of Trump?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:281 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Well in the article Obama took credit for the economy due to 8 years of climate regulations and taxation.

Don't tell me you believe Fox news that Trump's tax cutting and deregulation on business had something to do with this! 😠

Don't be a dumb, dumb.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:411 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well in the article Obama took credit for the economy due to 8 years of climate regulations and taxation.

Don't tell me you believe Fox news that Trump's tax cutting and deregulation on business had something to do with this! 😠

Don't be a dumb, dumb.
    Way to dodge the question.

The tax cuts just took effect this year. So in six months, tax cuts fixed the economy?

Your (far-right wing) article even acknowledges the economy grew gradually under Obama; quite a feat given the mess Bush left him.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 22:491 edit
    Way to dodge the question.

The tax cuts just took effect this year. So in six months, tax cuts fixed the economy?

Your article even acknowledges the economy grew gradually under Obama; quite a feat given the mess Bush left him.
    I can't believe you are questioning Obama.

How can you question such an intellectual and truthful giant among men?

Obama single handedly improved the economy.

Racist!
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 23:26
    it was, we did.
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 02:202 edits
    Obama is a complete disgrace. A putrid stain in American history. A divider, a liar, and an abysmal failure. He will go down as one of the worst presidents in history (at least once the clapping seals die off or find someone else to fawn over). On his watch, 2 of the greatest liberal meccas fell into ruin; the murder rate in his home town of Chicago increased, unchecked, to record numbers. Detroit fizzled out and became a ghost town. Poverty rates went up. Median family income stagnated. Black unemployment increased. Flames were fanned and wedges were driven between the successful and the poor; straights and the LGBTQP community; blacks and whites; men and women. And our enemies all completely lost respect for us and doubled down on their efforts to build WMD arsenals and they attacked our embassies.

About the only thing he did right was deport over 5 million illegal aliens, over 90% of which had criminal records.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 03:56
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Obama is a complete disgrace. A putrid stain in American history. A divider, a liar, and an abysmal failure. He will go down as one of the worst presidents in history (at least once the clapping seals die off or find someone else to fawn over). On his watch, 2 of the greatest liberal meccas fell into ruin; the murder rate in his home town of Chicago ...[text shortened]... g he did right was deport over 5 million illegal aliens, over 90% of which had criminal records.
    Any stains left by President Obama pale by comparison with the stains and the stench coming from you and your white supremacist pals.

Under your phony Christian cloak you are nothing but vile and offensive racist scum.
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 05:331 edit
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Any stains left by President Obama pale by comparison with the stains and the stench coming from you and your white supremacist pals.

Under your phony Christian cloak you are nothing but vile and offensive racist scum.
    Typical low-information, knuckle-dragging progressive™ argument. "You oppose Obama. Therefore you are a white supremacist."

You and your kind literally pushed America into voting for Trump. If for no other reason than to thumb our collective nose at you and laugh, while you cried. I sure wish progressives™ were honest. Because many of them would have moved to Canada or wherever by now. Certainly not Mexico. None of you threatened to set foot in that country. Not up to your standards I guess. All the hollywood pop culture progressives™ that threatened to leave the country ended up being no better than the 7 year old that throws a temper tantrum and threatens to hold his breath until he dies. 😴
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 15:522 edits
    Typical low-information, knuckle-dragging progressive™ argument. "You oppose Obama. Therefore you are a white supremacist."

You and your kind literally pushed America into voting for Trump. If for no other reason than to thumb our collective nose at you and laugh, while you cried. I sure wish progressives™ were honest. Because many of them would ...[text shortened]... the 7 year old that throws a temper tantrum and threatens to hold his breath until he dies. 😴
    Given that you support Trump, you clearly don't mean anything you wrote in this post. Being a "liar" clearly doesn't bother you when you support Trump; being a "divider" clearly doesn't bother you when you support someone causing divisions between this nation, Muslims, Mexicans, and the rest of the world.

You don't believe anything you said about Obama. You only feign outrage because Obama is a Democrat, and you're a clear partisan tool.
  12. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 18:54
    Given that you support Trump, you clearly don't mean anything you wrote in this post. Being a "liar" clearly doesn't bother you when you support Trump; being a "divider" clearly doesn't bother you when you support someone causing divisions between this nation, Muslims, Mexicans, and the rest of the world.

You don't believe anything you said about Obama. You only feign outrage because Obama is a Democrat, and you're a clear partisan tool.
    I believe every single word I said about Obama and I kept it as short as possible. And I didn't vote for Trump. As far as I'm concerned he is a useful tool and nothing more. A good many voted for Trump, not because they expected him to act presidential, but because the alternative was far worse.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 19:39
    You and your kind literally pushed America into voting for Trump. If for no other reason than to thumb our collective nose at you and laugh, while you cried.
    When you were angry with your parents as a child, did you smash your own toys?
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 20:18
    I believe every single word I said about Obama and I kept it as short as possible. And I didn't vote for Trump. As far as I'm concerned he is a useful tool and nothing more. A good many voted for Trump, not because they expected him to act presidential, but because the alternative was far worse.
    So we can expect an anti-Trump rant from you as well, right? You know, since he's a far worse liar and demonstrably way more divisive than Obama ever was?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '18 21:071 edit
    Totally and 100% wrong. RUSSIA is who elected Trumpf. It has been conclusively shown they reached 129 MILLION Americans with their fake news BS sites, twitter by the millions , facebook and the like.

There were only 150 odd million US voters so getting a message to that many people WILL change minds.

The election was won by 88, 000 votes so Russian in fact tipped the election in Trump's favor.
    Putin would MUCH rather have a sociopathic narcissitic president who values ONLY his own welfare and could care less about the US, which plays right into Putin's hands and Un of NK.

How many presidents EVER invited the top spy from ANY county into the oval office?

THE top spy who orchestrated many cyber attacks around the world, getting literally millions in hacked attacks around the world to say nothing of the NK attack on Sony pictures for daring to make a movie disparaging Un.

Trump is being played on so many levels it is sickening, yet you assswipes think Clinton would have been way worse. That is ABSOLUTE bullshyte.

Hey, I am no particular Hillary fan but it is clear to me she has more international savvy in her little finger than trump does with his entire corrupt family backing him.

Do you seriously think it wise to slap tariffs on our best allies? CANADA for god's sake?

Europe? Just what good can possibly come from that extremely stupid move?