Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 May '16 20:023 edits
    Hello Donald Trump supporters. Here are a few tidbits about your hero businessman who knows how to "Make America Great Again" Before you break out the incense and start praying to this great American success story that will rescue us from grip of Hillary Clinton and those horrible Liberals, you might want to consider the following:

"The Donald" admitted under oath that he lied about many things regarding Trump University. His instructors at Trump University were not handpicked by Donald Trump at all. The instructions were less concerned about real estate and more concerned about pressuring the students into spending more $$ for more courses. Most "instructors" had little knowledge of the real estate market, were not licensed real estate professionals, had never owned a piece of property, and many had not graduated from high school. They bilked thousands of people for many millions of dollars, and taught them things they already knew, or could easily be looked up in one's local library.

Folks, "The Donald" has made a lot of money selling his brand rather than being successful himself. Trump has used America's bankruptcy laws no less than 4 times in the last 30 years to shield them from having to pay his creditors. Trump supporters, you are worshiping a false idol here. Your great American success story is nothing more than a well dressed salesman, selling his name to the highest bidder.

I've been a licensed Real Estate broker for years in Washington State. I know a Real Estate scam when I see one, and this is a scam with Donald Trump's name all over it. It's more classy, more slick, and has a famous name attached, but it's a scam, just like all the rest, in addition my principal managing broker, who happens to be a practicing real estate attorney, says the same thing. So, before you believe this mans sales pitch, maybe it's time for you to dig a little deeper into this great american success story before you vote. Hillary Clinton is no angel, I'll grant you, she exercised poor judgement in using her personal e mail address in this way, but the Donald has little reason to throw stones, considering his glass house is at least as big as hers. The last link from the NY daily news is especially telling.

Do your homework people. This hotshot businessman is not the godsend you think he is!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/27/news/trump-university/index.html?section=money_topstories

http://www.alan.com/2011/04/20/questions-about-donald-trumps-business-practices/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-joins-growing-list-223500835.html;_ylt=A0SO8wcuP0tXD1MAgEVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBzdmVvZmlwBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxMAR2dGlkAwRzZWMDc3I-

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/history-donald-trump-business-failures-article-1.2526913
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:02
    He's the Teflon Don. Nothing will stick.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '16 22:15
    Originally posted by bill718
    Hello Donald Trump supporters. Here are a few tidbits about your hero businessman who knows how to "Make America Great Again" Before you break out the incense and start praying to this great American success story that will rescue us from grip of Hillary Clinton and those horrible Liberals, you might want to consider the following:

"The Donald" admitted ...[text shortened]... ttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/history-donald-trump-business-failures-article-1.2526913
    So who do you favor as a candidate, Bernie or Hillary?
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 May '16 23:19
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    He's the Teflon Don. Nothing will stick.
    I fear that may be true.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    29 May '16 23:19
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-bulkeley-phd/donald-trump-the-sleep-de_b_9413588.html

I won’t speculate about Trump’s genetics, but I agree with Schoenberg, Egan, and Varagur that his behavioral patterns are characteristic of someone with chronic sleep deprivation, the symptoms of which include emotional imbalance, sudden mood swings, cognitive deficits, poor judgment, memory loss, irritability in social situations, increased appetites, loss of creativity, the tendency to continue with an error despite contrary evidence, and an inability to recognize and adjust to new conditions. Most of these symptoms do seem applicable to Trump. As Egan put it,

“His judgment is off, and almost always ill informed. He has trouble processing basic information. He imagines things. He shows a lack of concentration... in addition, Trump is given to inchoate bursts of anger and profanity. He creates feuds. In his speeches, he picks up on the angry voice in the mob and then amplifies it.”
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 May '16 23:21
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    So who do you favor as a candidate, Bernie or Hillary?
    Bernie - America has worshiped rich people as God's for decades, maybe some respect for the middle class for a few years wouldn't hurt.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '16 13:27
    Originally posted by bill718
    Folks, "The Donald" has made a lot of money selling his brand rather than being successful himself.
    Making lots of money selling a brand is being successful. It is the height of success and the exact same thing that Apple is famous for.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    30 May '16 14:38
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Making lots of money selling a brand [b]is being successful. It is the height of success and the exact same thing that Apple is famous for.[/b]
    No, making lots of money does not equal "success" - at least not in my view.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 May '16 15:05
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Success is having government take care of you from birth to the grave while having everyone be equal. 😵
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '16 16:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It does if you are talking about business. What would success be when it comes to 'Make America great again'? Bombing all their friends and enemies to smithereens? Kicking out anyone who isn't white enough? Reenacting slavery?
  11. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    31 May '16 18:05
    Originally posted by finnegan
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-bulkeley-phd/donald-trump-the-sleep-de_b_9413588.html

I won’t speculate about Trump’s genetics, but I agree with Schoenberg, Egan, and Varagur that his behavioral patterns are characteristic of someone with chronic sleep deprivation, the symptoms of which include emotional imbalance, sudden mood swings, cognitiv ...[text shortened]... euds. In his speeches, he picks up on the angry voice in the mob and then amplifies it.”
    I get a kick out of so called experts who question the judgement of someone like Trump.

Have those idiots ever done some self evaluation?