Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 11:281 edit
    As Smollett is arrested and faced with jail time for manufacturing a "hate crime", what lessons have we learned?

1. Hate crimes are a one way street. If Smollett's story had been legit, the people charged would have been charged with a hate crime, which would have made it infinitely worse on them. However, the hate Smollett had for Trump and his supporters by falsely accusing them of this crime goes unnoticed. That's right, hate crimes are a one social justice hypo critic lie. Really, Smollett should be treated the exact same way that those charged would have been falsely charged. This would have been true social justice, but there is none to be had in the current system.

2. There is money to be made in Trump hate. We see this repeatedly as folks like Ford cash in on endless accusations against those in and around Trump. Millions of dollars are to be had as the fanatical left pours dollar after dollar towards the goal of destroying Trump. That's right my friends, as the Left convinces us that the love of money is the ultimate evil, they themselves are obsessed with it. They are the ones that seek to be like Trump, they want his money and they want his fame and they want his political power. So as "economic justice" continues to be the demagoguery of the Left, just remember, it is nothing more than preaching coveting is a virtue. They are just insanely jealous.

3, There is political and economic power in the race card. We see this repeatedly on the left with Warren claiming to be an Indian so that she can get special perks, or Dalzell claiming to be an African American so that the NAACP will hire her. We also see every republican President be charged with racism at one time or another since Ike. Hell, even Hillary was charged with it as she ran against Obama. They have used the term racism to the point that it has belittled those who have suffered from it. Now the term is meaningless.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 11:40
    Really Smollett is no different than every Trump hater that continues to accuse Trump and his followers of racism.

The only difference being, he involved the police, a big no, no. For you see, when you involve the police, that requires proof
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 12:11
    @whodey

A thread about the lessons of Smaug would have been more interesting.

I'm desolated.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:10
    @whodey said
    As Smollett is arrested and faced with jail time for manufacturing a "hate crime", what lessons have we learned?

1. Hate crimes are a one way street. If Smollett's story had been legit, the people charged would have been charged with a hate crime, which would have made it infinitely worse on them. However, the hate Smollett had for Trump and his supporters by falsely acc ...[text shortened]... sm to the point that it has belittled those who have suffered from it. Now the term is meaningless.
    This is too demented to really respond to, but here's a nice video of Uncle Sam attacking a terrified Trump: YouTube
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:16
    @no1marauder said
    This is too demented to really respond to, but here's a nice video of Uncle Sam attacking a terrified Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AU4qi7tWg
    it can smell the russian on him
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:27
    @no1marauder said
    This is too demented to really respond to, but here's a nice video of Uncle Sam attacking a terrified Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AU4qi7tWg
    Thought you didn't do youtube vids No1. He handled it pretty well, what do you think the reaction should have been. You and your buddy zahlooney trying to score political points out of something so innocuous as pulling back when a critter does something you're not used to. I challenge you not to act the same way.

Plenty of vids out there of reporters shrieking like little girls in similar situations.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:36
    @wajoma said
    Thought you didn't do youtube vids No1. He handled it pretty well, what do you think the reaction should have been. You and your buddy zahlooney trying to score political points out of something so innocuous as pulling back when a critter does something you're not used to. I challenge you not to act the same way.

Plenty of vids out there of reporters shrieking like little girls in similar situations.
    When did you become such a tireless apologist for the Donald?

I thought it was funny and a little ironic that a bald eagle named Uncle Sam would attack Trump. That's all.

Sorry if you took that as something that diminishes Trump's demigod status; I guess you have him right up there with John Galt and Howard Roark.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:38
    @no1marauder said

I thought it was funny and a little ironic that a bald eagle named Uncle Sam would attack Trump. That's all.

Sorry if you took that as something that diminishes Trump's demigod status; I guess you have him right up there with John Galt and Howard Roark.
    It diminishes you. It makes you a zahlooney.
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:383 edits
    @whodey said

1. Hate crimes are a one way street. If Smollett's story had been legit, the people charged would have been charged with a hate crime, which would have made it infinitely worse on them. However, the hate Smollett had for Trump and his supporters by falsely acc ...[text shortened]... sm to the point that it has belittled those who have suffered from it. Now the term is meaningless.
    I find it funny how all the right wing trumptards can talk about is this little punk lying; while trumptarded evangelical supposed Christian republicans just got busted committing mass voter fraud in North Carolina for a congressional seat.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/21/north-carolina-voter-fraud-charges-dog-house-race-mark-harris/2938521002/
    Or how this trumptarded wing-nut in the coast-guard just got caught planing mass murder of many of our government officials and tv show news hosts.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/white-supremacist-coast-guard-lieutenant-hasson-mass-terrorist-attack.html
    Yet, all the Trumptards are all worried about was this little spoiled punk kid lying. What a Joke.
    So what lesson have trumptarded supposed Christians learned about committing voter fraud oh whodey boy? Or what lessons have trumptarded idiots learned since they now know that most of their elk are nothing but mass murders planing to murder hundreds if not thousands of people oh whodey boy? You are nothing but a joke whodey boy; that goes for your 16 other fake personality's on this web site also. What lessons have Trumptards learned? I'm sure none because their to damn stupid and nothing but ignorant idiots as you.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:44
    @wajoma said
    Thought you didn't do youtube vids No1.
    I believe the term you are looking for is liar.

Shocking, I know
  11. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:461 edit
    @whodey said
    I believe the term you are looking for is liar.

Shocking, I know
    Yes, you are nothing but a liar and we all know that oh whodey boy. We all still can see that you have no job or life other than this forum; so, when you gonna learn to get a life son? LOL
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 14:34
    @kingdavid403 said
    Yes, you are nothing but a liar and we all know that oh whodey boy. We all still can see that you have no job or life other than this forum; so, when you gonna learn to get a life son? LOL
    Should Smollett be charged with a hate crime?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 14:48
    @no1marauder said

14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 14:49
    @zahlanzi said
    it can smell the russian on him
    The FBI agent Strzoke that investigated Hillary and Trump said he could smell Trump supporters, just like you.
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 14:561 edit
    @whodey said
    No.

He's been charged with the appropriate felony, a Class 4 one which is of the same seriousness as a hate crime in Illinois.