Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    21 Jan '17 09:57 / 1 edit
    Trump Supporters: You elected a billionaire, who is appointing other billionaires to fix the same system that made them all billionaires?!

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?
  2. 21 Jan '17 14:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by mchill
    Trump Supporters: You elected a billionaire, who is appointing other billionaires to fix the same system that made them all billionaires?!

Relax man, all you need need to do is find a girl with a job and a car and cable and a gun

YouTube
  3. 21 Jan '17 14:55

Trump supporters rejected the bitch of Benghazi.
  4. Subscriber joe shmo
    Strange Egg
    21 Jan '17 16:02 / 1 edit

This is how I see it. That very same broken system had given you the opportunity to become a bilionaire, has it not? Just as it gave the same opportunities to liberal billionaire's Gorge Soros, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckergerg, Michael Bloomberg, etc... Do you have a beef with these billionares (ironically they are all among the tippy top of world individual wealth holders... Donald Trump and his cabinet arent even on the map)?

A question I pose to you: If you are building a home, and its not going well. Do you enllist the help of your sociology professor, or do you ask a construction worker for aid?

So with the economic dowturn of the USA in full swing, I would put people in charge that have clearly demonstrated their understanding of wealth generation and retention. People with some stake in the American economic system. They earn their billions directly off the middle class, a sector of america that is drastiacally shrinking because of wealth redistribution and economic globalization (trade policy that is intentionally negligent when it comes to the retention of American wealth and knowledge). Hence the mantra "Amerca First". If they can succeed in bringing traditional middle class jobs back to america ( the group that made America the economic power house it was ) They will have a measure of success in elevating ALL of AMERICAS inhabitants. We are a worldly nation, but we are only one nation of the world.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    21 Jan '17 16:24
    What's green and resides within a Trump supporter's head?

A little green brain eater.

What's it doing there?

Starving.
  6. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    21 Jan '17 17:10

Can you splain why, to dis special stupid guy, why after spending trillions of dollars to help the poor, there are still so many poor? Actually more poor people than ever.
    Can you splain why all these liberal dims elected over and over and over again and still we have so many poor? More ghettos? Crime is up, the debt is doubled, more people out of work, racism is up, the world is more divided, the country is more divided?
    Why your "messiah" obamba who was going to unify the country and the world did just the opposite?
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    21 Jan '17 17:56
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Can you splain why, to dis special stupid guy, why after spending trillions of dollars to help the poor, there are still so many poor? Actually more poor people than ever.
    Can you splain why all these liberal dims elected over and over and over again and still we have so many poor? More ghettos? Crime is up, the debt is doubled, more people out of work, ...[text shortened]... hy your "messiah" obamba who was going to unify the country and the world did just the opposite?
    It's called capitalism.
    If the voters decide to increase minimum wages, companies move their businesses to cheaper parts of the planet (third world child labour).
    Shareholders dictate what happens, not politicians.

That being said: unemployment in the US is down 50% compared to 8 years ago... so Obama was doing something right.

Trump has to get policies past congress and the senate. These folks are in the pockets of shareholders.
    Do you think they're really gonna accept large financial losses just to make America great again?
    Don't be stupid.
  8. 21 Jan '17 18:17
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Can you splain why all these liberal dims elected over and over and over again and still we have so many poor? More ghettos? Crime is up, the debt is doubled, more people out of work, ...[text shortened]... hy your "messiah" obamba who was going to unify the country and the world did just the opposite?
    I hear Trump's measures to tackle poverty are really great.
  9. 21 Jan '17 20:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra to Checkbaiter
    I hear Trump's measures to tackle poverty are really great.
    A useful first step in getting out of poverty is to become white in the USA.

(I don't claim that no white Americans are poor, as the nearly illiterate would misinterpret it.
    I simply point out that a disproportionately high number of non-white Americans are poor.)
  10. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    21 Jan '17 20:47
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    A useful first step in getting out of poverty is to become white in the USA.

(I don't claim that no white Americans are poor, as the nearly illiterate would misinterpret it.
    I simply point out that a disproportionately high number of non-white Americans are poor.)
    A disproportionately high number of Americans are poor for such a rich country.
    How many have to have more than one job?
    How many do not have paid holidays?
    How many cannot afford higher education?
  11. 21 Jan '17 20:53
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    A disproportionately high number of Americans are poor for such a rich country.
    How many have to have more than one job?
    How many do not have paid holidays?
    How many cannot afford higher education?
    I guess you have no clue.

How many have all which you ask?