Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    05 Mar '16 16:11
    Ten minute must watch commentary:
    YouTube
    I like this Bill Whittle guy.
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    05 Mar '16 16:19
    I hear you folks in AZ lost a cop recently. Concealed .22 pistol.

    Kinda like the one you carry.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/15/arizona-cop-body-cam-captures-fatal-encounter-with-suspect.html
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    05 Mar '16 16:33
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I hear you folks in AZ lost a cop recently. Concealed .22 pistol.

    Kinda like the one you carry.

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/15/arizona-cop-body-cam-captures-fatal-encounter-with-suspect.html
    That's a single action revolver in the video, I carry an automatic.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    05 Mar '16 16:40
    I gather he is not a Democrat......
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    05 Mar '16 16:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I gather he is not a Democrat......
    Nothing to do with what party he belongs to, just listen to the facts he gives and draw your own conclusions. .
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52851
    05 Mar '16 18:152 edits
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Nothing to do with what party he belongs to, just listen to the facts he gives and draw your own conclusions. .
    My conclusion is he is a republican bent on destroying democrats.

    He put up a picture of Winsor Canada and pawned that off as a picture of Detroit. Are we supposed to be so dumb as to not notice that cut and paste fail?
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    05 Mar '16 20:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    My conclusion is he is a republican bent on destroying democrats.

    He put up a picture of Winsor Canada and pawned that off as a picture of Detroit. Are we supposed to be so dumb as to not notice that cut and paste fail?
    Wow.
    He snuck in a picture of Windsor Canada in the 10 minute video?
    Where is that please?
    And why would he even do it, there's thousands of examples of the deterioration of Detroit without putting in a picture of a Canadian town.
    Please answer I want to see it.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    05 Mar '16 20:39
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    That's a single action revolver in the video, I carry an automatic.
    You carry an automatic on the streets ?
    Coming from the UK it's hard to get your head around people carrying guns or even having them . No disrespect to you or the US but boy I am glad I live here in the UK .
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    05 Mar '16 20:46
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You carry an automatic on the streets ?
    Coming from the UK it's hard to get your head around people carrying guns or even having them . No disrespect to you or the US but boy I am glad I live here in the UK .
    I live in Arizona, no license is required to carry a gun either open or concealed, as long as you are over 21 and have no criminal record.
    Open carry is a jerk thing to do I think, but you do see people walking around in public doing it occasionally. Keeping a gun under a loose fitting shirt or in your pocket is a much better choice.
    We don't seem to have much of a problem with it.
  10. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    133409
    06 Mar '16 01:12
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You carry an automatic on the streets ?
    Coming from the UK it's hard to get your head around people carrying guns or even having them . No disrespect to you or the US but boy I am glad I live here in the UK .
    Hey, We kicked the English out of the USA in our revolution, an in 1812, because we had the ability to harbor arms.
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    06 Mar '16 10:42
    Originally posted by SERGEANTPMAIN
    Hey, We kicked the English out of the USA in our revolution, an in 1812, because we had the ability to harbor arms.
    You need to read up on the war of 1812 ,the war in which America tried to capture Canada . You got your backside kicked out of Canada and your whitehouse captured and burned down by the British after your army ran away .
    😏😲😲
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Mar '16 11:43
    Originally posted by SERGEANTPMAIN
    Hey, We kicked the English out of the USA in our revolution, an in 1812, because we had the ability to harbor arms.
    Idiot. Canada/Britain won the War of 1812.
    LOSER
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    06 Mar '16 12:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Idiot. Canada/Britain won the War of 1812.
    LOSER
    Rotten Klingon British burned our capital and set the White House on fire just to be dicks while our president had to take off alone on horseback in the middle of the night to evade capture and then when the British Klingons were done they sailed off on the Potomac singing songs about all the forms of deviant sexual behaviour they enjoyed so much.
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    23091
    06 Mar '16 13:13
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You carry an automatic on the streets ?
    Coming from the UK it's hard to get your head around people carrying guns or even having them . No disrespect to you or the US but boy I am glad I live here in the UK .
    It is difficult for many of us in the U.S. to wrap our minds around the fact that anyone, including nut jobs, are allowed to carry loaded pistols in their purse or pocket. In my state, Wisconsin, we recently passed a law allowing people to carry switchblades and even machetes along with their loaded guns. Some universities and colleges are allowing students to carry loaded weapons into classrooms. Just imagine the adolescent kid depressed over that grade the prof refuses to change and jealous of the others in the classroom who they view as acting superior.... Visit the U.S. but be very careful about where you go, especially after dark.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    23091
    06 Mar '16 13:17
    Originally posted by SERGEANTPMAIN
    Hey, We kicked the English out of the USA in our revolution, an in 1812, because we had the ability to harbor arms.
    We won the Revolutionary War because Franklin convinced the French to help us. Given we proceeded to slaughter native Americans and enslave and slaughter Africans not to mention 99% of our military interventions since WWII, and many or most prior to that, perhaps winning our independence wasn't such a great idea.
Back to Top