Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 25 Feb '17 20:59
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2954895/heidelberg-germany-car-attack-shooting-city-centre-square/

No name or description of driver released.
  2. 25 Feb '17 21:34
    Now one is dead, a 73 year old man.

Evidently the driver got out of his car with a knife.

I am guessing he is a Muslim.
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    25 Feb '17 21:46
    The Sun is a well-known tabloid. That you'd post from is proof conservatives don't have the character to use respected, intellectually sound sources. You only go to whatever BS fits your narrative, which is only found in publications that are well-known BS.

This story *may be* true; assuming it is, posting a real event from such a dubious source only leads to misinformation and brain-dead conclusions about real events.
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    25 Feb '17 21:47
    Originally posted by Eladar

"Police were quick to say they don't believe terror was a motive
    His motive remains unclear, but local media speculated that he may have been mentally disturbed.
    Cops said initially that they did not believe terror was a motive "

Muslim? No way!
  5. 25 Feb '17 21:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    The Sun is a well-known tabloid. That you'd post from is proof conservatives don't have the character to use respected, intellectually sound sources. You only go to whatever BS fits your narrative, which is only found in publications that are well-known BS.

This story *may be* true; assuming it is, posting a real event from such a dubious source only leads to misinformation and brain-dead conclusions about real events.
    You certainly know who should be telling you exactly what to think.

Here, now you can believe it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39091858
  6. 25 Feb '17 22:00
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2954895/heidelberg-germany-car-attack-shooting-city-centre-square/

No name or description of driver released.
    Terrorist casualties in Europe during 2015 and 2016: c. 150 per year.

Firearm casualties in US during 2015: 13,286.

Take the beam out of your own eye!
  7. 25 Feb '17 22:05 / 1 edit
    In an earlier thread, the hateful racist troll Eladar instantly condemned an innocent Muslim immigrant in Berlin as a 'terrorist'.

"I am guessing he is a Muslim."
    --Eladar

Predictably WRONG by the hateful racist troll Eladar.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/25/man-drives-car-into-three-people-in-heidelberg-square

"On Saturday night, Mannheim police said the man suspected of carrying out the attack
    was a 35-year-old German, and that they did not suspect any terrorist motive."
  8. 25 Feb '17 22:07
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    In an earlier thread, the hateful racist troll Eladar instantly condemned an innocent Muslim immigrant in Berlin as a 'terrorist'.

"I am guessing he is a Muslim."
    --Eladar

Predictably WRONG by the hateful racist troll Eladar.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/25/man-drives-car-into-three-people-in-heidelberg-square

"On Saturday nigh ...[text shortened]... out the attack
    was a 35-year-old German, and that they did not suspect any terrorist motive."
    You are saying a German can't be a Muslim?
  9. 25 Feb '17 22:11
    You are saying a German can't be a Muslim?
    As usual, the lying racist troll Eladar refuses to admit that he's wrong.
    A person of any nationality can be a Muslim. Islam welcomes converts of every nationality.

But the point is that there's no evidence that this suspect's a Muslim immigrant 'terrorist'.
    And the hateful racist troll Eladar has been doing his lying utmost to incite as much fear and
    hatred as he can against all perceived non-white Muslim immigrants for being likely 'terrorists'.
  10. 25 Feb '17 22:13
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    As usual, the lying racist troll Eladar refuses to admit that he's wrong.
    A person of any nationality can be a Muslim. Islam welcomes converts of every nationality.

But the point is that there's no evidence that this suspect's a Muslim immigrant 'terrorist'.
    And the hateful racist troll Eladar has been doing his lying utmost to incite as much fear an ...[text shortened]... atred as he can against all perceived non-white Muslim immigrants for being likely 'terrorists'.
    You are so brilliant. Did you see how I said no information was released? Brilliant observation, just insightful of you.
  11. 25 Feb '17 22:14 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Teinosuke to Eladar

No amount of facts can alter Eladar's obsessive hate. Eladar hates Muslims like the Nazis hated Jews.
    Unfortunately, there are many other racist, bigoted Americans who share his hatred.
  12. 25 Feb '17 22:19
    Originally posted by vivify

Denial is a river somewhere me thinks.
  13. Standard member vivify
    rain
    25 Feb '17 22:20
    You are so brilliant. Did you see how I said no information was released? Brilliant observation, just insightful of you.
    I'm guessing Eladar's a serial rapist. No information on that has been released yet.
  14. 25 Feb '17 22:23 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by vivify to Eladar
    I'm guessing Eladar's a serial rapist. No information on that has been released yet.
    We already have his own words that Eladar condones acts that are regarded as rape under US laws.

"A couple goes out and gets drunk. She passes out and the boyfriend has sex with her anyhow.
    Sounds like something that might happen and most people would not consider rape."
    --Eladar

"On this forum we have several rape apologists (if not actual rapists) such as Eladar, Normbenign, Quackquack."
    --KazetNagorra
  15. 25 Feb '17 22:23
    Originally posted by Teinosuke

But were they Muslim firearm casualties?