Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    21 Aug '17 18:49
    We only had a partial where I was at, but it was refreshing to flip back and forth between FOX News and CNN and see both of them following this event. It was a nice break from listening to each of them flailing away at the "other side" Maybe they should both be required to devote 1 hr each week at the same time to cover other things, such as the latest Sports Illustrated swimsuit photo shoot (I bet Kate Upton would give them some decent ratings!)
  2. 21 Aug '17 19:06
    Leave it to left wingers to turn it into something racial

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/american-totality-eclipse-race/537318/
  3. Subscriber mchill
    Infinitorum
    21 Aug '17 19:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Leave it to left wingers to turn it into something racial

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/08/american-totality-eclipse-race/537318/
    It's called humor Whodey, can't you take a break from your little political rants for 2 min. and laugh a little??
  4. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    22 Aug '17 06:45
    There was no eclipse.
    Ask Freaky. I'm sure he'll have a great explanation for us.
  5. Subscriber divegeester
    Nice suit...
    22 Aug '17 06:55
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    There was no eclipse.
    Ask Freaky. I'm sure he'll have a great explanation for us.
    No, Freaky started a thread in spirituality about it being the start of the apocalypse.

No doubt he is still in his basement with the windows white-washed, tin-foil hat on and sucking his thumb.
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    22 Aug '17 11:14
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No, Freaky started a thread in spirituality about it being the start of the apocalypse.

No doubt he is still in his basement with the windows white-washed, tin-foil hat on and sucking his thumb.
    Just his thumb?
  7. 23 Aug '17 18:28
    Watching the solar eclipse may have inspired some people to shout الله أك