Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    15 Nov '16 11:07
    Not what you probably were thinking.....

What happens to Trump, if after all of his incendiary rhetoric, inevitably, he fails to deliver and one of his "people" decides there is something they can do. Has Trump by his his own sloppy assertion painted the biggest target on his own back?
  2. 15 Nov '16 11:20
    Originally posted by kmax87

What happens to Trump, if after all of his incendiary rhetoric, inevitably, he fails to deliver and one of his "people" decides there is something they can do. Has Trump by his his own sloppy assertion painted the biggest target on his own back?
    I would be more concerned about the violent democrats. Those that believe in the second amendment also believe in the rule of law.
  3. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    15 Nov '16 11:44

The threat is from your 'people'.
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    15 Nov '16 12:15 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Well if the wall doesn't get built, and trade with China continues, business as usual, and the Trans Pacific Partnership gets signed, and the US starts taking on large numbers of refugees, you think someone on Hillary's side gonna be upset???
  5. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    15 Nov '16 12:19 / 1 edit
    Well if the wall doesn't get built, and trade with China continues, business as usual, and the Trans Pacific Partnership gets signed, and the US starts taking on large numbers of refugees, you think someone on Hillary's side gonna be upset???
    They're upset now.

Of course they're not your 'people' anymore than the people you refer to are Trumps' 'people'. I was parodying the language of yourself and the left, the language that drove people to support Trump.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    15 Nov '16 12:30
    They're upset now.

Of course they're not your 'people' anymore than the people you refer to are Trumps' 'people'. I was parodying the language of yourself and the left, the language that drove people to support Trump.
    Never ceases to amaze me how thin skinned the right has become, that language as a cause has been this great driving force to lead the right whingers straight into the open arms of the world's biggest conman.
  7. 15 Nov '16 12:34
    I have no people.

I don't like either of them.
  8. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    15 Nov '16 12:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    I have no people.

I don't like either of them.
    Me too whodey, but the lefties sure don't like to hear about how they actually campaigned for Trump with their shallow repetitive hysterical language.

Case in point right here in this thread.
  9. Standard member vivify
    rain
    15 Nov '16 14:56
    Me too whodey, but the lefties sure don't like to hear about how they actually campaigned for Trump with their shallow repetitive hysterical language.

Case in point right here in this thread.
    Example?

Because all it takes for those who are anti-Trump to seem like they're using "hysterical" language....is to quote Trump's exact words.
  10. 15 Nov '16 23:35
    Originally posted by vivify
    Example?

Because all it takes for those who are anti-Trump to seem like they're using "hysterical" language....is to quote Trump's exact words.
    Hopefully Hillary's corruption has killed her beloved NWO. Life is full of unexpected wild cards like that. She cheated Bernie and that spelled doom for the dems, then lost to Trump. I think they thought the public was going to vote for her because she was a woman. Didn't factor in how dirty she was. The UN wants to take the guns too, so there is much at stake about keeping and bearing arms that pertain to world powers and the 2nd amendment. I do not believe we should empower an unelected foreign entity that usurps our constitution or national sovereignty. In fact if our politicians go against their oath they have committed treason and should be treated accourdingly.
  11. 16 Nov '16 01:16
    Armed uprising may be inevitable but if Trump gets shot it will either be a libtard wack job or establishment stooge.
  12. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    16 Nov '16 01:48
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I would be more concerned about the violent democrats. Those that believe in the second amendment also believe in the rule of law.
    Like the Bundys?
  13. 16 Nov '16 01:56 / 1 edit

What happens to Trump, if after all of his incendiary rhetoric, inevitably, he fails to deliver and one of his "people" decides there is something they can do.
    Has Trump by his his own sloppy assertion painted the biggest target on his own back?
    The late British MP Jo Cox was not known for any 'incendiary rhetoric', though some
    racists perceived her approval of allowing non-white refugees into the UK as such.

On 16 June 2016, Jo Cox was allegedly shot and stabbed to death by an extreme right-wing white man.
  14. 16 Nov '16 02:05
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The late British MP Jo Cox was not known for any 'incendiary rhetoric', though some
    racists perceived her approval of allowing non-white refugees into the UK as such.

On 16 June 2016, Jo Cox was allegedly shot and stabbed to death by an extreme right-wing white man.
    Euro right and US right do not seem to be the same thing.

Euro right seem to be more like Neo Nazis and White Supremicists types. US right are Americans who believe in individual freedom and freedom from government intrusion.

Only libtards everywhere can't tell the difference. Thats because they are no different tha the Neo Nazis
  15. Standard member lemon lime
    blah blah blah
    16 Nov '16 02:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Armed uprising may be inevitable but if Trump gets shot it will either be a libtard wack job or establishment stooge.
    Or someone who isn't necessarily a liberal, but is mentally unhinged and easily influenced by left wing hate speech. An assassination attempt was made on Reagan by just such a person.
    I hate saying this, but it's happened before and could happen again.