Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '18 02:51
    YouTube

    Thanks Marxists.

    The professor that did the Youtube video asks a very good question. Why is it OK for students to hide behind a flag with a hammer and sickle when protesting him but not a flag with a swastika?
  2. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    29 Jan '18 03:031 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtube]USg3NR76XpQ[/youtube]

    Thanks Marxists.

    The professor that did the Youtube video asks a very good question. Why is it OK for students to hide behind a flag with a hammer and sickle when protesting him but not a flag with a swastika?
    Running around with a flag (any flag) never harmed a soul. Guns, however are somewhat different. Your preoccupation with trivia never ceases to amaze. 😞
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    33344
    29 Jan '18 08:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Why is it OK for students to hide behind a flag with a hammer and sickle when protesting him but not a flag with a swastika?
    Perhaps because, as Julie Burchill once said, "The gulag is Communism gone wrong. Auschwitz is fascism gone according to plan."
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88898
    29 Jan '18 08:39
    Conincidently I was musing this morning on how much educational propaganda potentialy impacts certain academic curricula.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88898
    29 Jan '18 08:441 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Running around with a flag (any flag) never harmed a soul. Guns, however are somewhat different.
    I agree, but I know one of two people who would very aggressively disagree with you on this.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '18 10:451 edit
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Running around with a flag (any flag) never harmed a soul. Guns, however are somewhat different. Your preoccupation with trivia never ceases to amaze. 😞
    Really?

    Those who created that symbol murdered hundreds of millions, more than Hitler ever did.

    Are you saying that there is no difference between someone who owns a gun legally and has a permit to someone who waves a communist flag and uses blow horns to silence people they disagree with (blow horns that can cause damage to the ear) and assault people with bike chains by hitting over the head those they disagree with?

    Obviously, you did not even bother watching the video.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '18 10:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Conincidently I was musing this morning on how much educational propaganda potentialy impacts certain academic curricula.
    And what did you come up with?
  8. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88898
    29 Jan '18 11:16
    Originally posted by @whodey
    And what did you come up with?
    Is that it's Obama's fault, the correct answer?
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142689
    29 Jan '18 11:381 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is that it's Obama's fault, the correct answer?
    Don't forget Hillary and Bernie.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '18 13:521 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Is that it's Obama's fault, the correct answer?
    No, I asked what your conclusions were concerning academic propaganda. What did you find, not who is to blame?
  11. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88898
    29 Jan '18 15:581 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    No, I asked what your conclusions were concerning academic propaganda. What did you find, not who is to blame?
    If I had some "conclusions" I would have posted them; hence me downshifting into a quip about your favorite Muslim satanist.

    I've been reading one or two articles and listening to some recent political rhetoric in the UK where some are claiming that some (don't know which) economic curricula are biased towards a philosophy of tighter and complete European integration, and potentially this ideology is driven as a result of funding resources; I have no evidence that this is the case, but it caught my attention and wasn't on my radar previously.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 Jan '18 16:00
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If I had some "conclusions" I would have posted them; hence me downshifting into a quip about your favorite Muslim satanist.

    I've been reading one or two articles and listening to some recent political rhetoric in the UK where some are claiming that some economic curricula are biased towards a philosophy of European integration potentially due to fu ...[text shortened]... no evidence that this is the case, but it caught my attention and wasn't on my radar previously.
    Which colleges were you studying? Those in the US where they shout you down for your political views and with their safe zones or those in Europe?
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88898
    29 Jan '18 16:02
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Which colleges were you studying? Those in the US where they shout you down for your political views and with their safe zones or those in Europe?
    I wasn't studying any colleges, but the discussion was based around European universities and higher track economic education.
  14. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    29 Jan '18 16:05
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Which colleges were you studying? Those in the US where they shout you down for your political views and with their safe zones or those in Europe?
    Have you ever seen a university up close?
  15. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    33344
    30 Jan '18 11:241 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Those who created that symbol murdered hundreds of millions, more than Hitler ever did.
    The maximum death toll ascribed to worldwide Communism during the seven decades from 1917 to 1989 is 100 million ( not "hundreds of millions" ).

    Hitler's regime lasted a mere 12 years and is directly responsible for as many as 80 million deaths in combat, through intensive bombing of cities, from disease and starvation, during World War II, which would not have occurred in his absence.

    So we can conclude that fascism is the more destructive of the two.
Back to Top