1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 07:121 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Israel has far more advanced, destructive, and 'precision-guided' weapons than Hamas.
    Both Israel and Hamas claim not to kill civilians intentionally, but Israel has
    been far more 'successful' than Hamas at killing civilians.

Some of the fanatical supporters of Israel here presumably would join the
    racist Israeli Jewish mobs who like go around chanti ...[text shortened]... would utter not
    one word of criticism of Israel killed every Palestinian man, woman, and child.
    Where are the images of these kids lying in hospital beds, burnt and disfigured with shrapnel wounds, paralyzed with limbs missing? why are they never on CNN and the BBC? All you get is the sanitized version, 'Israel continues offensive amid rockets firing'. What it should say is Israel continues genocide'. I loathe the BBC with a vengeance for their blatantly biased coverage, they are supposed to be impartial when they are clearly under the influence of some powerful Israeli supporters and if it wasn't for my kids i would withdraw the license fee for not to do so is to be complicit with these atrocities.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 08:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Where are the images of these kids lying in hospital beds, burnt and disfigured with shrapnel wounds, paralyzed with limbs missing? why are they never on CNN and the BBC? All you get is the sanitized version, 'Israel continues offensive amid rockets firing'. What it should say is Israel continues genocide'. I loathe the BBC with a vengeance for the ...[text shortened]... kids i would withdraw the license fee for not to do so is to be complicit with these atrocities.
    First the flag waving and now the license fee. Life on the edge there Robbie, you're bad ass.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 08:08
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    First the flag waving and now the license fee. Life on the edge there Robbie, you're bad ass.
    Its the way I roll my man! I'm bad! I''m bad! bad to the bone!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 11:02
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Or let them move to Turkey or Egypt?

Why not?

Jews have been forced to move, why not Muslims?
    Turkey and Egypt don't want the Palestinians anymore than they want Zionists on their soil.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 11:02
    you will have a look into it? why don't you have a look into the pictures of the little children with limbs blown off lying paralyzed in hospital beds you shmuck!
    You ignore my other question. What should be done about it Robbie?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 12:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    You ignore my other question. What should be done about it Robbie?
    what should be done about the Israelis? First of all you stop giving them billions of dollars in aid and military support, second we stop selling them arms, thirdly we should boycott all Israeli goods and services, revoke any diplomatic ties and ostracise them from the world community. Lastly their leaders should be tried for war crimes, infanticide, genocide and crimes against humanity.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 15:57
    what should be done about the Israelis? First of all you stop giving them billions of dollars in aid and military support, second we stop selling them arms, thirdly we should boycott all Israeli goods and services, revoke any diplomatic ties and ostracise them from the world community. Lastly their leaders should be tried for war crimes, infanticide, genocide and crimes against humanity.
    In other words, you suggest that we complete Hitler's work. If we don't do it directly, we should help to bring it about by weakening Israel to the point that the Muslims can wipe it from the face of the earth.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 18:33
    In other words, you suggest that we complete Hitler's work. If we don't do it directly, we should help to bring it about by weakening Israel to the point that the Muslims can wipe it from the face of the earth.
    Look see if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the thread with the exception of these sensationalist tabloid posts do you mind sparing me having to read them, it blows my moronometer sky high, kind of like a school in Gazza filled with women and children, you get the picture?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 18:50
    Look see if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the thread with the exception of these sensationalist tabloid posts do you mind sparing me having to read them, it blows my moronometer sky high, kind of like a school in Gazza filled with women and children, you get the picture?
    I can't help it if you believe Muslims have the right to simply kill Jews.

If you really hate what is going on, then you need to talk your people into doing something about the Muslims causing the problems.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 19:14

If you really hate what is going on, then you need to talk your people into doing something about the Muslims causing the problems.
    What's your suggestion?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 19:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What's your suggestion?
    I've already made my suggestion: cart them off to Egypt or Turkey.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 20:172 edits

more straw, plastic arguments, slobber and drool from the King of the Zombie apocalypse. No argument proffered, none returned.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 20:41
    more straw, plastic arguments, slobber and drool from the King of the Zombie apocalypse. No argument proffered, none returned.
    Seig Heil!

There maybe that's a bit more on your level.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 20:493 edits
    Seig Heil!

There maybe that's a bit more on your level.
    please read this, if you need anything explained, please let me know and I will be happy to advise for your argument is nothing more than a logical fallacy, a so called Reductio ad Hitlerum. Now if you ever manage to post something that is not fallacious, sensationalist, moronic and irrelevant etc please let me know and ill be happy to subject it to falsification.

Reductio ad Hitlerum, also argumentum ad Hitlerum (Latin for "reduction to" and "argument to" and dog Latin for "Hitler" respectively), is a term coined by philosopher Leo Strauss in 1951.[1] According to Strauss, the Reductio ad Hitlerum is an informal fallacy that consists of trying to refute an opponent's view by comparing it to a view that would be held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    11 Aug '14 21:16
    YouTube

YouTube