1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 03:13
    Have you ever wondered why the USA helped the British Empire during WWI and has been allied ever since? James Corbett explains this better than anyone I have seen so far. If you have any interest in history at all this is a must see. There is plenty of new things to learn in this documentary. I was very impressed by the detail.

FULL DOCUMENTARY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/_8xxVplUHL8/
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 07:47
    OMG I went through that entire 1 hour 43 minutes of tedious listing of facts which is difficult to find a central theme in but apparently the claim is that Lord Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes manipulated world events to reunify the Anglo world in a position of dominance to create a New World Order. BORING.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:02
    It is not boring at all unless you think history is boring.
    There is far more there than a couple of people. You are simply attempting to slander something you prefer not to believe.

You can't handle the truth. This is one of the best films on the subject. It covers stuff omitted from history that is easily proven true.

This is typical. They cannot prove anything in the film untrue so slander is the last resort. Pathetic!
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:12
    @metal-brain said
    It is not boring at all unless you think history is boring.
    There is far more there than a couple of people. You are simply attempting to slander something you prefer not to believe.

You can't handle the truth. This is one of the best films on the subject. It covers stuff omitted from history that is easily proven true.

This is typical. They cannot prove anything in the film untrue so slander is the last resort. Pathetic!
    “ It is not boring at all unless you think history is boring”
    It’s not history though is it you twerp, it’s a twisted historical narrative in order to shoehorn in a bunch of present day anti Semitic and general conspiracy theory tropes.
    Lol and I didn’t even click on the link 😂
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:191 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    OMG I went through that entire 1 hour 43 minutes of tedious listing of facts which is difficult to find a central theme in but apparently the claim is that Lord Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes manipulated world events to reunify the Anglo world in a position of dominance to create a New World Order. BORING.
    You have to wonder if Rothschild was at all conflicted about the whole rise of Nazism part of the plan and Rhodes would’ve been turning in his grave when that NWO turfed the Brits out of Southern Africa.
    I think conspiracy theorists are just people who not brave enough to embrace chaos theory, it’s just too scary for them.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:24
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ It is not boring at all unless you think history is boring”
    It’s not history though is it you twerp, it’s a twisted historical narrative in order to shoehorn in a bunch of present day anti Semitic and general conspiracy theory tropes.
    Lol and I didn’t even click on the link 😂
    It is history.
    There is no anti Semitic content. You are lying again.
    Stop trolling with lies.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:29
    @metal-brain said
    It is history.
    There is no anti Semitic content. You are lying again.
    Stop trolling with lies.
    You don’t think a thing that places a very prominent jew at the heart of an imaginary and much hated NWO is an anti Semitic trope. And you want me to stop lying? Jeezo.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 14:33
    @metal-brain said
    Have you ever wondered why the USA helped the British Empire during WWI and has been allied ever since? James Corbett explains this better than anyone I have seen so far. If you have any interest in history at all this is a must see. There is plenty of new things to learn in this documentary. I was very impressed by the detail.

FULL DOCUMENTARY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/_8xxVplUHL8/
    I'm certainly not going to waste almost two hours on a video from a crank.

For those interested in Corbett's "credentials" see: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_Corbett
    Basically, he rants about every popular conspiracy, often on Russian propaganda sites.

Unsurprisingly, he has no formal training in history, economics or anything besides English and Anglo-Irish literature. https://wikispooks.com/wiki/James_Corbett
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:38
    @kevcvs57 said
    You don’t think a thing that places a very prominent jew at the heart of an imaginary and much hated NWO is an anti Semitic trope. And you want me to stop lying? Jeezo.
    Is JP Morgan Jewish? Are the Rockefellers Jewish?

Jewish people cannot be guilty of anything? I suppose Madoff did not pull a Ponzi scheme? If I said he did that would be anti Semitic. Can't do that, right?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:42
    @no1marauder said
    I'm certainly not going to waste almost two hours on a video from a crank.

For those interested in Corbett's "credentials" see: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/James_Corbett
    Basically, he rants about every popular conspiracy, often on Russian propaganda sites.

Unsurprisingly, he has no formal training in history, economics or anything besides English and Anglo-Irish literature. https://wikispooks.com/wiki/James_Corbett
    Wikipedia is your source? LOL!!!!

Tell me about how Fred Singer claimed aliens are on Phobos. Do you believe that too? LOL!!!!

You really need to lay off of wikicrap.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:472 edits
    @metal-brain said
    Wikipedia is your source? LOL!!!!

Tell me about how Fred Singer claimed aliens are on Phobos. Do you believe that too? LOL!!!!

You really need to lay off of wikicrap.
    Someone using James Corbett as a source making that post is hilarious.

Corbett's lack of any serious credentials in history or any other field relevant to his absurd claims comes from his own video if you had followed the link in the cite given.

RationalWiki has no relation to Wikipedia BTW. Nor does Wikispooks (which is actually a conspiracy site).
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:58
    @athousandyoung said
    You watched it???

1. Is the link posted by Metalbrain?
    If yes: ignore. It will be conspiracy BS.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:59
    @metal-brain said

Jewish people cannot be guilty of anything? I suppose Madoff did not pull a Ponzi scheme? If I said he did that would be anti Semitic. Can't do that, right?
    Moron.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 16:01
    @metal-brain said

So why don’t you synopsise the plan for us given that you had nearly two hours to spare just give us the central theme and players.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 23:25
    @athousandyoung said
    apparently the claim is that Lord Rothschild and Cecil Rhodes manipulated world events to reunify the Anglo world in a position of dominance to create a New World Order.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree