1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 10:51
    I don't believe in evil. We are all human. If we don't want violence then we need to learn how to get along. Now is the time to learn. Violence leads to more violence. Within 50 to 100 years, it will likely lead to annihlation.
  2. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 11:16
    Originally posted by STANG
    ...Within 50 to 100 years, it will likely lead to annihlation.
    Why that particular time frame? Don't you think it could happen a lot sooner than that? Don't forget, Bush will still be President for almost 4 more years. That's plenty of time to annihilate the human race, assuming he felt like doing that.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 11:33
    I don't believe in evil. We are all human. If we don't want violence then we need to learn how to get along. Now is the time to learn. Violence leads to more violence. Within 50 to 100 years, it will likely lead to annihlation.
    I don't believe violence exists. We are all human. If we don't want evil, then we need to learn how to get along. Now is the time to learn. Evil leads to more evil.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 13:41
    Originally posted by TheBloop
    Why that particular time frame? Don't you think it could happen a lot sooner than that? Don't forget, Bush will still be President for almost 4 more years. That's plenty of time to annihilate the human race, assuming he felt like doing that.
    50 to 100 years is the timeframe when the balance of power will change in the world while America, as a nation, is seen to promote violence, be arrogant, have WMDs, etc.

America has a chance to demonstrate responsibility and the pursuit of real peace.

However, it is seen to focus its attention to regions where there is oil (while having some of the cheapest gasoline and biggest cars in the world) and having a leader who is corrupted by personal financial interests in pipe lines and military equipment manufacturers. Tell me I'm wrong and that there has been a thorough, independent, powerful and open investigation.
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 15:06
    violence leads to more violence depending on the poeple who fight. besides not all the human race will learn to get together. 4 thousands of years we've all been fightin each other. there's no doubt about that.
  6. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Jul '05 18:42
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Stan, I'll ask you again. Was Hitler evil?

You may as well answer the question now or go away for several days or weeks until I forget this bit.
    No, Hitler was not intrinsically "evil"; he was a man who did evil things. When he was dong these unspeakably evil things, he wasn't thinking "I must do evil today"; he believed what he was doing was for the betterment of the human race. He believed that his people and culture were morally superior to all others and must be predominant in thie world. He was ready to kill millions of people to "protect" his country and expand its power and culture over the entire world.

Sound familiar, Sasquatch?
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 02:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No, Hitler was not intrinsically "evil"; he was a man who did evil things. When he was dong these unspeakably evil things, he wasn't thinking "I must do evil today"; he believed what he was doing was for the betterment of the human race. He believed that his people and culture were morally superior to all others and must be predominant in thi ...[text shortened]... ntry and expand its power and culture over the entire world.

wait a sec. didn't hitler want to rid the world of everyone accept those with blue eyes? and of course the jews... he was a someone with brown eyes.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 04:45
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No, Hitler was not intrinsically "evil"; he was a man who did evil things. When he was dong these unspeakably evil things, he wasn't thinking "I must do evil today"; he believed what he was doing was for the betterment of the human race. He believed that his people and culture were morally superior to all others and must be predominant in thi ...[text shortened]... ntry and expand its power and culture over the entire world.

Wow, I wonder what hitler would have done had he actually
    been "Intrinsically" evil? Would we have been able to tell the differance?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 04:50
    Besides, if you look at people like Hannabal Lector (I assume only
    a made up charactor but there are actually people like that for real)
    can't you define him as "intrinsically evil"?
    You think you can maybe talk him out of cannabalism?
    Or what about Idi Amin? That dude has to be as close to the
    definition of intrinsically evil as you can find. It almost sounds like
    you are denying the concept of evil itself. If it walks like a duck,
    quacks like a duck.....
  10. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 07:521 edit
    Within 50 to 100 years, it will likely lead to annihlation.
    Not soon enough as far as every other living thing on this planet is concerned.

Maybe this is how Mother Nature planned it....
  11. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 09:50
    There are no evil persons only evil deeds. And they come from a sick and twisted mind instead of an evil one.
    A lot of the time you cant even blame the sick person for his evil deeds because its probably not his faut that he became sick in his head.
  12. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 10:21
    Originally posted by LordOfTheChessboard
    There are no evil persons only evil deeds. And they come from a sick and twisted mind instead of an evil one.
    A lot of the time you cant even blame the sick person for his evil deeds because its probably not his faut that he became sick in his head.
    Evil Knevil was an Evil person
  13. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 11:37
    Originally posted by Pullhard
    Not soon enough as far as every other living thing on this planet is concerned.

Maybe this is how Mother Nature planned it....
    Maybe mother nature gave us brains to prevent it.
  14. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 11:40
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Maybe mother nature gave us brains to prevent it.
    Silly, don't you know mother nature gave us brains so we could work out how best to annihilate each other. We're a temporary measure in her grander scheme of things, much like self dissolving stitches.
  15. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Jul '05 11:49
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Silly, don't you know mother nature gave us brains so we could work out how best to annihilate each other. We're a temporary measure in her grander scheme of things, much like self dissolving stitches.
    Do you think she will fix your spirit with a dash of lemmings on the rocks?