1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    28 Jul '05 12:00
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Do you think she will fix your spirit with a dash of lemmings on the rocks?
    I honestly have no idea what that means.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39626
    28 Jul '05 14:41
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Holy cow. LOTCB rears his ugly head yet again, and picks up right where he left off. Nobody's responisble for their actions. Nobody's a bad person; we might hurt a mass murderer's feelings if we tell him bad things about himself!

    :::EDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITED::: GRAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!
    I know it's hard for you to grasp any concept that doesn't dissolve into "Me Good, Them Bad" but try to actually understand what people are saying. Identifying that no human beings are intrinsically evil is far from saying they are not responsible for their actions. In fact, if they have an intrinsic "evilness" that prevents them from making proper moral choices as you seem to believe, then they would not be responsible for their actions (they can't help it; they're "evil"😉. Assuming that they are not evil by nature, means they choose to do evil things which makes them MORE, not less, responsible for these evil acts. My post was trying to point out that some people, like you, espouse ideas similiar to Hitler's but cannot identify the "evilness" of those ideas (mass murder to force others to conform their societies to your world view based on the idea that your culture is superior to theirs). That is an evil i.e. morally reprehensible concept but it doesn't make you innately evil.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52691
    28 Jul '05 16:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I know it's hard for you to grasp any concept that doesn't dissolve into "Me Good, Them Bad" but try to actually understand what people are saying. Identifying that no human beings are intrinsically evil is far from saying they are not responsible for their actions. In fact, if they have an intrinsic "evilness" that prevents them from makin ...[text shortened]... irs). That is an evil i.e. morally reprehensible concept but it doesn't make you innately evil.
    Well regardless if you put him (the alleged evil dude) in the
    catagory of being intrinsically evil or not evil therefore responsible
    for his acts, you do the same thing, you kill the mucking fonster.
  4. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    130058
    28 Jul '05 16:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well regardless if you put him (the alleged evil dude) in the
    catagory of being intrinsically evil or not evil therefore responsible
    for his acts, you do the same thing, you kill the mucking fonster.
    LOL! Gets my rec, SH.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39626
    28 Jul '05 17:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well regardless if you put him (the alleged evil dude) in the
    catagory of being intrinsically evil or not evil therefore responsible
    for his acts, you do the same thing, you kill the mucking fonster.
    What a incredibly rational post!
  6. Joined
    13 Oct '04
    Moves
    7902
    28 Jul '05 18:06
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Holy cow. LOTCB rears his ugly head yet again, and picks up right where he left off. Nobody's responisble for their actions. Nobody's a bad person; we might hurt a mass murderer's feelings if we tell him bad things about himself!

    :::EDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITED::: GRAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!
    Im not saying that the "evil" man is not responsible for his actions and should not be isolated in order to protect society.
    Im just saying that he is not responisble for his madness (the source of the problem)
    In the case of murderers its most likely a lack of social intelligence. (they lack the ability to place themselves into another persons position)
    This means that they where born like this.
    Should they be punnished for being born?


  7. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    1561
    28 Jul '05 19:08
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    What a incredibly rational post!
    yup
  8. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '02
    Moves
    212090
    29 Jul '05 00:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well regardless if you put him (the alleged evil dude) in the
    catagory of being intrinsically evil or not evil therefore responsible
    for his acts, you do the same thing, you kill the mucking fonster.
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
  9. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    114819
    29 Jul '05 00:49
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
    Not if done in self-defense.
  10. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    130058
    29 Jul '05 00:49
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
    And if they are allowed to live and kill others?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148651
    29 Jul '05 00:50
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
    Says you? Why do you believe that?
    Kelly
  12. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    1561
    29 Jul '05 02:34
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
    so deliberately killing a "monster" to save the lives of others is wrong as well???
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52691
    29 Jul '05 02:47
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Even Mucking Fonsters should never be killed.
    Deliberately killing someone is always wrong.
    You don't kill the Idi amins just to avenge a death or two thousand,
    you do it so more people won't be killed and if you have a problem
    with that you are more demented than Amin.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39626
    29 Jul '05 02:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You don't kill the Idi amins just to avenge a death or two thousand,
    you do it so more people won't be killed and if you have a problem
    with that you are more demented than Amin.
    Would killing Bush be justified "so more people won't be killed"?
  15. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Joined
    26 Apr '04
    Moves
    21784
    29 Jul '05 03:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Would killing Bush be justified "so more people won't be killed"?
    Let's take all the world leaders out and kill them.
Back to Top