Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 03:14
    Don't dis it just cause the story comes from infowars. Been looking at all the pics and stories for other websites. It's nothing short of an invasion. And they sure as heck don't look starving to me. Mostly grown men putting the women and children up front of the trek. Caan you say SOROS and Co? https://www.infowars.com/hondurans-paint-swastika-on-american-flag-set-it-on-fire-wave-honduran-flags-give-us-the-finger/
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 03:26
    @kquinn909 said
    Don't dis it just cause the story comes from infowars. Been looking at all the pics and stories for other websites. It's nothing short of an invasion. And they sure as heck don't look starving to me. Mostly grown men putting the women and children up front of the trek. Caan you say SOROS and Co? https://www.infowars.com/hondurans-paint-swastika-on-american-flag-set-it-on-fire-wave-honduran-flags-give-us-the-finger/
    The actual starving are too weak to make such a trek.

These are folk who want to avoid starving.

Would you like to check their BMI before allowing them to apply for asylum?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 04:11
    @kquinn909 said
    Another American with no compassion.

Shocking.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 16:05
    I can only imagine how 7,000 plus caravan can travel thousands and thousands of miles by foot and be able to eat and drink and pass through other borders, all uncoordinated and spontaneous without millions of dollars being pumped in by Leftist groups to help them make their incredible journey.

Pretty impressive.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 17:26
    @whodey said
    I can only imagine how 7,000 plus caravan can travel thousands and thousands of miles by foot and be able to eat and drink and pass through other borders, all uncoordinated and spontaneous without millions of dollars being pumped in by Leftist groups to help them make their incredible journey.

Pretty impressive.
    And you just keep parroting the party, make that the Trump line. How does it feel being a parrot? Do you ever have actual thoughts of your own? Ever?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 17:341 edit
    @sonhouse said
    And you just keep parroting the party, make that the Trump line. How does it feel being a parrot? Do you ever have actual thoughts of your own? Ever?
    I heard Guatemala found a bunch of ISIS infiltrates in the group.

Funny that.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/19/guatemala-claims-it-has-caught-100-isis-terrorists-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-mexican-border
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 17:38
    @suzianne said
    Another American with no compassion.
    Shocking.
    (Suzianne replied to Kquinn909.)

Should Americans return (if practicable) the Statue of Liberty to the French?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 18:041 edit
    @duchess64 said

No more of that 'give me your tired' crap......
    Do you still wonder why I hate Trump?
  9. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 18:21
    @duchess64 said

"Give me your hungry, your tired, your poor....I'll piss on 'em,
    That's what the statue of Bigotry says,
    Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death and get it over with,
    And just dump 'em on the Boulevard"

"Dirty Boulevard"
    Lou Reed
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:04
    @whodey said

Pretty impressive.
    If you think that you are an idiot.
    People bring their own meager food and savings and maybe a bit of jewelry.
    They beg, buy, steal what they can on the way to survive.

And get this ...
    people on the way help them.

(Yeah - unbelievable - people they don't know HELP them. What fools!)
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:06
    @whodey said

Funny that.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/19/guatemala-claims-it-has-caught-100-isis-terrorists-as-migrant-caravan-reaches-mexican-border
    100 ISIS terrorists?
    There wouldn't even be 100 Muslims in that caravan!

btw
    Whenever you begin with "I heard ..." we all know it is going to be a propaganda lie.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:181 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    If you think that you are an idiot.
    People bring their own meager food and savings and maybe a bit of jewelry.
    They beg, buy, steal what they can on the way to survive.

And get this ...
    people on the way help them.

(Yeah - unbelievable - people they don't know HELP them. What fools!)
    I'm the idiot?

Well, I thought Trump was an ardent racist. If so, why are they coming to America? I would think they would stop in Mexico, or is that a sh#thole country?

In fact, why not just continue to Canada, the Progressive utopia of North America. I wonder why they want to be put in cages.

Funny that.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:231 edit
    @whodey said

Funny that.

Your article doesn't seem very supportive of the claim:

Bensman suggested a “healthy skepticism” of Morales’ claims is warranted, as the Guatemalan president has been dogged by accusations of corruption and is currently seeking $15 billion in security assistance from the U.S.

Bensman also quoted a Guatemalan reporter who told him in an email:

All of the journalists down here believe that this is bulls**t, and Morales is just trying to look good to Pence, Trump, and the U.S., but there hasn’t been any reporting or news regarding this issue in Guatemala. Since most of us cover the interior ministry and the police, and they always make a big show whenever they capture someone, we think it’s bulls**t.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:26
    @no1marauder said
    Your article doesn't seem very supportive of the claim:

Bensman suggested a “healthy skepticism” of Morales’ claims is warranted, as the Guatemalan president has been dogged by accusations of corruption and is currently seeking $15 billion in security assistance from the U.S.

Bensman also quoted a Guatemalan reporter who told him in an email:

All of the jo ...[text shortened]... d the police, and they always make a big show whenever they capture someone, we think it’s bulls**t.
    What if DOCTOR Ford said they were ISIS.

Would that be credible enough for you?
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 19:341 edit
    @whodey said
    What if DOCTOR Ford said they were ISIS.

Would that be credible enough for you?
    I omitted my first post.

Your own article says the claim is BS.