Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Apr '16 01:20
    http://www.amren.com/news/2016/04/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    22 Apr '16 18:59
    I'm impressed AmRen would print such a non-racist article.

Of course the comment section is full of hatred, but the article itself is not.
  3. 22 Apr '16 19:02 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I suspect that the American Renaissance website aimed to show its racist followers an
    outstanding example of Americans whom it perceives as 'traitors' to the 'white race'.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    22 Apr '16 19:03
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I suspect that the American Renaissance website aimed to show its racist followers an
    outstanding example of Americans who it perceives as 'traitors' to the white race.
    Of course. But the article is still not written in a nasty way.
  5. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Apr '16 19:09 / 2 edits

(Responded to the wrong poster here... deleted)
  6. 22 Apr '16 22:08
    Of course. But the article is still not written in a nasty way.
    The article was not written by people working for the American Renaissance website.
  7. 22 Apr '16 23:23
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The article was not written by people working for the American Renaissance website.
    ALL of the news articles on American Renaissance are from other news sources except for the commentary pieces.
    They just report what's going on, contrary to the claims here by The Usual Suspects.
  8. 22 Apr '16 23:29
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    ALL of the news articles on American Renaissance are from other news sources except for the commentary pieces.
    They just report what's going on, contrary to the claims here by The Usual Suspects.
    I already knew that, but I did not know if AThousandYoung knew that.