Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    10 Aug '16 02:24
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/09/donald-trump-second-amendment-quote-hillary-clinton

    "This is Donald Trump at his lowest yet: a man hinting at murder"
    --Lucia Graves (9 August 2016)

    Donald Trump regularly reaches new 'lowest' marks, and I doubt that
    he's already through with breaking his own records.

    "(Donald) Trump was talking in thinly veiled terms about the most personal
    kind of attack there is--an attack on the body and specifically an attack
    on the body of the first female president."
    --Lucia Graves

    While Lucia Graves seems premature in describing Hillary Clinton as
    'the first female president' of the USA, I suspect that she (like many
    women in public life, not only politicians) has received threats of rape.
    Some men hate women, particularly powerful women, so much that they aim
    to hurt and humiliate them in the most intimate ways, which may be sexual.
    Like his misogynistic followers, Donald Trump shows no empathy
    toward women's vulnerability to such gendered violence.

    "(Donald Trump) makes death threats because he's a pathetic ooward
    who can't handle the fact that he's losing to a girl."
    --Elizabeth Warren (on Twitter)

    Some sexist trolls here may like to attack Elizabeth Warren for allegedly
    making a sexist putdown of Hillary Clinton by referring to her as a 'girl'.

    In the eyes of many of his devoted supporters, however, Donald Trump
    cannot do anything so outrageous or reprehensible that they would condemn him.
    What's next? Donald Trump promising a 'final solution' to the 'Muslim problem'
    by hinting of the genocide of Muslims?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Aug '16 03:09
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/09/donald-trump-second-amendment-quote-hillary-clinton

    "This is Donald Trump at his lowest yet: a man hinting at murder"
    --Lucia Graves (9 August 2016)

    Donald Trump regularly reaches new 'lowest' marks, and I doubt that
    he's already through with breaking his own records.

    "(Donald) Trump was talk ...[text shortened]... ump promising a 'final solution' to the 'Muslim problem'
    by hinting of the genocide of Muslims?
    Clickbait64
  3. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82168
    10 Aug '16 03:57
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Clickbait64
    I Googled that but there were no websites that matched that description.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    281346
    10 Aug '16 05:182 edits
    You havn't yet figured out google skews searchs. DuckDuckGo is the only way to go. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/08/08/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-spotlight-clickbait-newspapers/88387154/ I juust watched the full video. Too funny. So sad it's all true. Start thinking for youself people. The MSM is out to twist your mind.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Aug '16 07:063 edits
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/09/donald-trump-second-amendment-quote-hillary-clinton

    "This is Donald Trump at his lowest yet: a man hinting at murder"
    --Lucia Graves (9 August 2016)

    Donald Trump regularly reaches new 'lowest' marks, and I doubt that
    he's already through with breaking his own records.

    "(Donald) Trump was talk ...[text shortened]... ump promising a 'final solution' to the 'Muslim problem'
    by hinting of the genocide of Muslims?
    What apiece of hysterical arm waving nonsense you posted and entirely typical of the
    dishonest liberal media. Its a non sequitur of Ralph Wiggum proportions. Here is Mr.
    Trumps statement from which you have somehow managed to extract that he made
    death threats against Mrs. Clinton.

    “If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second
    amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a
    horrible day.”

    National Rifle Association spokeswoman Jennifer Baker called the uproar over Trump’s
    remarks a “distraction created by the dishonest media.”

    “The NRA represents law-abiding gun owners and we support lawful behavior,” she wrote
    in an email.

    “The NRA and Donald Trump are calling for Second Amendment supporters to protect
    their constitutional right to self defense by defeating Hillary Clinton at the ballot box,”
    Baker said. “Second Amendment voters understand the stakes. They understand that the
    Second Amendment is on the ballot.”


    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/09/trump-gun-owners-clinton-judges-second-amendment
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    10 Aug '16 08:42
    at some point you have to consider the theory that he never wanted to be president and he keeps saying stupid crap to get out of the race
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    10 Aug '16 09:04
    "Elizabeth Warren didn’t mince words on Twitter this evening, saying “.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he’s a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.”"
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Aug '16 11:081 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    at some point you have to consider the theory that he never wanted to be president and he keeps saying stupid crap to get out of the race
    or we could let reality set in and acknowledge that the dishonest liberal media has distorted almost every thing he says so that rubes like you can suck it up and parrot the same line.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Aug '16 11:101 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Elizabeth Warren didn’t mince words on Twitter this evening, saying “.@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he’s a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.”"
    man is she really a senator? how does a hysterical arm waver like her get to be let out unaccompanied never mind a member of the senate? She looks like she wants to be a dude!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52849
    10 Aug '16 11:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    man is she really a senator? how does a hysterical arm waver like her get to be let out unaccompanied never mind a member of the senate? She looks like she wants to be a dude!
    Just out of curiosity, are you as involved in Scots politics as heavily as US politics?
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    10 Aug '16 11:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just out of curiosity, are you as involved in Scots politics as heavily as US politics?
    I am not involved in politics at all. I do read the newspapers everyday though. 😀
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    10 Aug '16 11:57
    Originally posted by Duchess64

    Some sexist trolls here may like to attack Elizabeth Warren for allegedly
    making a sexist putdown of Hillary Clinton by referring to her as a 'girl'.
    It's only sexist if she was male, right?

    Regarding Trump, this isn't news (well, it would be for anyone else but Trump). He once bragged that he could shoot someone in broad daylight and still not lose voters. He may be right, since he still won the GOP nomination.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    10 Aug '16 12:07
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    or we could let reality set in and acknowledge that the dishonest liberal media has distorted almost every thing he says so that rubes like you can suck it up and parrot the same line.
    Meanwhile, Hillary never lied........
  14. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1391
    10 Aug '16 12:121 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/09/donald-trump-second-amendment-quote-hillary-clinton

    "This is Donald Trump at his lowest yet: a man hinting at murder"
    --Lucia Graves (9 August 2016)

    Donald Trump regularly reaches new 'lowest' marks, and I doubt that
    he's already through with breaking his own records.

    "(Donald) Trump was talk ...[text shortened]... ump promising a 'final solution' to the 'Muslim problem'
    by hinting of the genocide of Muslims?
    There is a growing number of people who believe that Donald Trump is making these crazy remarks because he wants to give this election to Hillary Clinton. A few years ago Donald Trump said many times Hillary Clinton would make a good president, and praised her skills as a New York Senator.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52849
    10 Aug '16 12:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not involved in politics at all. I do read the newspapers everyday though. 😀
    When you comment on political figures you are involved in politics.
Back to Top