Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    04 Nov '16 17:09
    They all seem to be back Hillary which shows there isn't really a difference between them.
  2. 04 Nov '16 17:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    They all seem to be back Hillary which shows there isn't really a difference between them.
    Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!!!!!

Sorry, carry on.
  3. 04 Nov '16 17:16 / 1 edit
    My neighbor has a sign that says, "Vote Hillary, vote for Oligarchy you can believe in!"
  4. 04 Nov '16 17:20
    I also heard rumours that none of them like to eat rotting baby vomit. Clearly something sinister is going on if they are all conspiring against rotting baby vomit.
  5. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    04 Nov '16 17:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!!!!!

Sorry, carry on.
    Oh YEA Cubs win... were we talking about something else?
  6. 04 Nov '16 18:02
    The three families are all Bilderberg puppets.
  7. 04 Nov '16 18:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The three families are all Bilderberg puppets.
    And the Bilderbergs are Soros puppets.
  8. 04 Nov '16 18:16
    As KazetNagorra points out, having something in common does not imply having no difference.
    You are wrong.
    All it really shows is that the alternative is not worth backing. Even you could not say with a straight face that Trump would make a good president. If anything I believe there is a thread in which you clearly state you think Trump would make a worse president than Hillary and that that is why you will vote for him.
    Sad really.
  9. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    04 Nov '16 18:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    And the Bilderbergs are Soros puppets.
    And Soros is puppet to a higher up still.
  10. 04 Nov '16 18:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    And Soros is puppet to a higher up still.
    And you are the puppet right at the bottom.
    I hope you at least get paid.
  11. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    04 Nov '16 19:11 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    As KazetNagorra points out, having something in common does not imply having no difference.
    You are wrong.
    All it really shows is that the alternative is not worth backing. Even you could not say with a straight face that Trump would make a good president. If anything I believe there is a thread in which you clearly state you think Trump would make a worse president than Hillary and that that is why you will vote for him.
    Sad really.
    Your comments underscore your disconnect with the overwhelming majority of American voters.
    Having said that, I don't mean to infer the American voter is somehow sacrosanct, inviolable.
    Far from it.
    If anything, we can use literally every election since the first candidates "stood" for their fellow countrymen's vote of confidence as exhibit A: nearly without exception, we've gotten it wrong--- in some cases, woefully, completely wrong.
    Our choices have been, without exclusion, 'crap' or 'other crap,' but we didn't think once, ever, to say 'no more crap.'
    We've just picked the crap without the corn... or, at least: we've tried to.

Trump is another soiled candidate, but he isn't the usual crap.
    He represents a break from the usual buffet of crap, running on the strength that he doesn't smell, look, taste, feel like the usual crap.
    That's the only reason people are voting for him: he ain't them.
    That's it.
    And his landslide victory could be thing which flushes the peddlers of crap right down the drain.

Bush, Inc., Carter, Cliton, et al--- hell: bring Nixon, Carter back from the dead, they'll all say he's not fit to lead.
    Kennedy?
    He'd endorse him.
    But then he'd also tell him to keep his head on a swivel, bankroll his own protection and never, ever, never ride in a limousine with the top down.
  12. 04 Nov '16 20:11
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Your comments underscore your disconnect with the overwhelming majority of American voters.
    We are yet to see who the 'overwhelming majority' are. I am glad to say there is a very big disconnect between me and Trump supporters as well as between me and flat earthers. And I would like to keep it that way.

And his landslide victory could be thing which flushes the peddlers of crap right down the drain.
    And everyone else along with it.
    You sound not much different from Kelly. So upset with the system that you just want to burn it. Seems great until you realise its your own house you are burning down.
    If Trump wins it will be like Brexit only much worse. A whole lot of people going can't we do it over? We didn't really think we would win. I didn't really understand it.
    Sadly the US doesn't have systems in place to allow Trump to gracefully bow out, like all the UK leaders did. It will be a mess. If you think it will make things better, you are a fool. But then you are a flat earther and Kelly thinks the earth is only 6000 years old.
  13. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    04 Nov '16 20:53
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    We are yet to see who the 'overwhelming majority' are. I am glad to say there is a very big disconnect between me and Trump supporters as well as between me and flat earthers. And I would like to keep it that way.

[b]And his landslide victory could be thing which flushes the peddlers of crap right down the drain.

And everyone else along with it.
    ...[text shortened]... u are a fool. But then you are a flat earther and Kelly thinks the earth is only 6000 years old.[/b]
    No, we aren't ignorant of who this majority is: they've been attending his rallies in all the cities throughout the country.
    Juxtaposed against the dozens (dozens!) of hipsters and other poseur/powder puff gurrrls who show up for Hilary's informal get togethers.
    Think on this.
    The ENTIRE establishment is against Trump getting into office.
    The entrenched cronies of Washington, District of Corruption; the entirety of the media, 100% of the lobbyists.
    What the f*** is wrong with this picture?
    Apple cart much?
    The Lord Jesus Christ--- when He was on the planet--- beat the living sh** out of the money changers in the Temple.
    How'd that go down, in the scheme of things?
    DJT ain't the Messiah.
    But the application is the exact effing same: the political hierarchy has been fattening itself off the labor and efforts of the workers.
    Here's a voice from the workers to the entrenched: your day is done.

Amen and amen.
  14. 04 Nov '16 21:07
    No, we aren't ignorant of who this majority is: they've been attending his rallies in all the cities throughout the country.
    Juxtaposed against the dozens (dozens!) of hipsters and other poseur/powder puff gurrrls who show up for Hilary's informal get togethers.
    Think on this.
    The entrenche ...[text shortened]... workers.

Amen and amen.
    Here's a remote possibility: the entire establishment is against Trump because he is an idiot and, if elected, his inevitable train wreck of a presidency would be bad for almost everyone including the establishment, excluding a few groups and individuals such as the KKK and Putin.
  15. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    04 Nov '16 21:08
    Think on this.
    The entrenche ...[text shortened]... workers.

Amen and amen.
    Jump into a time machine and land in Germany 1932 and all you have to do is change one name and you can use the same spiel.