Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 12:581 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    It's the unsufferbly arrogant Whodey here, have you hugged a conservative white male today? 😵
    She reminds me of Triumph the Insult Dog: so over the top as to be subsumed in caricature, but people come from all over the world just to see their name used in the same predictable bland paint-by-number form for which she's become so infamous.

"Do me, the Douche$$! Do me!!"
    They all anxiously plead, queued up around the block...
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 13:491 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    She reminds me of Triumph the Insult Dog: so over the top as to be subsumed in caricature, but people come from all over the world just to see their name used in the same predictable bland paint-by-number form for which she's become so infamous.

"Do me, the Douche$$! Do me!!"
    They all anxiously plead, queued up around the block...
    I'm thinking the Duchess is really a white male racist misogynist blogger (because they all are), just having some fun.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 13:54
    I'm thinking the Duchess is really a white male racist misogynist blogger (because they all are), just having some fun.
    Prolly raping someone right now...
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 14:04
    Prolly raping someone right now...
    Well if the Duchess is a conservative white male, that much is a given.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 14:46
    Well if the Duchess is a conservative white male, that much is a given.
    And if not in thrust mode, apologizing for someone else who is.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 17:11
    I rate this is spot on. The internet scares me sometimes.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 19:44
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka to Whodey
    I rate this is spot on. The internet scares me sometimes.
    The troll Ash appears so comfortable playing with his troll allies, FreakyKBH and Whodey.

So what will the future hold for the teenage troll Ash? Evidently, he's from a very privileged,
    if not also wealthy, white family in South Africa. He's extremely arrogant, fantasizing that
    he must be far more knowledgeable than adults with far more education and experience.
    He also has shown himself to be a tireless liar and incapable of conceding his blatant errors.
    So it sounds like Ash might go far in politics.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 20:28
    Name a single lie I've ever told anywhere in the thousands of posts I've made dating back to December 2005.
    Find one...
    1. The NASA manned lunar landings were faked.

Your comments begin on Page 3 of the thread cited below:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/best-reply-to-an-atheist.163768
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 20:35
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    1. The NASA manned lunar landings were faked.

Your comments begin on Page 3 of the thread cited below:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/best-reply-to-an-atheist.163768
    In order to prove that is a lie, you would be required to prove it actually happened.
    We both know you cannot do so by a preponderance of evidence, but rather, you will have to rely on anecdotal 'testimony' solely--- witness statements which have never been challenged objectively.

Or maybe you could find a real good picture of ANY of the lunar leftovers via the earth's perspective or, if you prefer, from one of the thousands upon thousands of satellites circling the planet.
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:15
    In order to prove that is a lie, you would be required to prove it actually happened.
    We both know you cannot do so by a preponderance of evidence, but rather, you will have to rely on anecdotal 'testimony' solely--- witness statements which have never been challenged objectively.

Or maybe you could find a real good picture of ANY of the lunar leftover ...[text shortened]... e or, if you prefer, from one of the thousands upon thousands of satellites circling the planet.
    Debating this with you is pointless. I'll just rely on scientific integrity and common knowledge.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 22:44
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The troll Ash appears so comfortable playing with his troll allies, FreakyKBH and Whodey.

So what will the future hold for the teenage troll Ash? Evidently, he's from a very privileged,
    if not also wealthy, white family in South Africa. He's extremely arrogant, fantasizing that
    he must be far more knowledgeable than adults with far more education ...[text shortened]... and incapable of conceding his blatant errors.
    So it sounds like Ash might go far in politics.
    I'm certainly not more educated than you nor do I assume to know more than you on most things. That would be highly unlikely given my young age and relative lack of education. However, on apartheid, I know more than you. It's just a fact.

Don't pretend to know me.
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 20:40
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I'm certainly not more educated than you nor do I assume to know more than you on most things. That would be highly unlikely given my young age and relative lack of education. However, on apartheid, I know more than you. It's just a fact.

Don't pretend to know me.
    "However, on apartheid, I know more than you. It's just a fact."
    --Ash

Ash keeps showing that he cannot distinguish between a fact and his wishful assumption.

"Don't pretend to know me."
    --Ash

My only knowledge of Ash comes from his self-description and the evidence of his lies and other nonsense.