Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 19 Oct '13 00:24
    Tom Hanks quips: ‘Four more years’ for Obama

Conspiracy theorists, be on alert. Hollywood icon Tom Hanks may not have been joking when he said he wanted President Obama to run for a third term — over the prohibitions of the Constitution.

Mr. Hanks, who’s starring in the soon-to-be-released “Captain Phillips” and was in Washington, D.C., this week for a premiere showing at the Newseum, declared his choice for president for 2016: Mr. Obama, The Hill reported.

“I’m voting for Barack Obama, 2016,” he said. “Yes I am. Four more years.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/tom-hanks-quips-four-more-years-obama/
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    19 Oct '13 00:26
    Originally posted by moon1969
    [b]Tom Hanks quips: ‘Four more years’ for Obama

Conspiracy theorists, be on alert. Hollywood icon Tom Hanks may not have been joking when he said he wanted President Obama to run for a third term — over the prohibitions of the Constitution.

Mr. Hanks, who’s starring in the soon-to-be-released “Captain Phillips” and was in Washington, D.C., ...[text shortened]... ”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/tom-hanks-quips-four-more-years-obama/[/b]
    An Obama dictatorship over a democracy that involves Republicans might be an option worth looking into.
  3. 19 Oct '13 03:40
    Originally posted by moon1969
    [b]Tom Hanks quips: ‘Four more years’ for Obama

Mr. Hanks, who’s starring in the soon-to-be-released “Captain Phillips” and was in Washington, D.C., ...[text shortened]... ”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/4/tom-hanks-quips-four-more-years-obama/[/b]
    Or get Muse out of prison and put him at the helm.
  4. 19 Oct '13 04:14
    Stupid is as stupid does.
  5. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    19 Oct '13 04:34
    Originally posted by rwingett
    An Obama dictatorship over a democracy that involves Republicans might be an option worth looking into.
    I'm surprised you believe that, you really must have a lot of hate in you
    that would prefer to loose freedom to a dictatorship just because of how
    you feel about Republicans. I guess it was done before when the people
    that were hated were Jews, history could repeat itself with you cheering?
    Kelly
  6. 19 Oct '13 04:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youll get next.
  7. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    19 Oct '13 12:27
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'm surprised you believe that, you really must have a lot of hate in you
    that would prefer to loose freedom to a dictatorship just because of how
    you feel about Republicans. I guess it was done before when the people
    that were hated were Jews, history could repeat itself with you cheering?
    Kelly
    Anything that makes Republicans angry is good by me. Bring on the new Civil War. You know that's where we're headed.
  8. Standard member Bosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    19 Oct '13 12:48 / 1 edit
    Anything that makes Republicans angry is good by me. Bring on the new Civil War. You know that's where we're headed.
    As anatomised in its essentials by the prophet Philip K. Dick, in his novel (unpublished in his lifetime) Voices from the Street.
  9. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    19 Oct '13 13:13
    I'm not angry, but it sure seems like there is a lot of angst against
    Republicans here. I don't call liberals names like I see that Republicans
    get called. There is a lot of hate on this site, shame.
    Kelly
  10. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    19 Oct '13 14:28 / 1 edit
    Kelly
    It's not nice is it Kelly. But hate is a legitimate emotion and response to those who seek to stake a claim on your life and property and who are ready to enlist the services of guvamint thugs to make you conform through force and threats of force. Yes, I do hate them.
  11. 19 Oct '13 14:36
    Kelly
    Name calling is what libs and democrats have been doing for several decades, they discovered that calling someone stupid or a racist, etc, will automatically win all arguments and they don't have to address the issues.
    It's all they do nowadays...look at Joe Biden's debate against Ryan, the snickering fool did nothing but insult Ryan and act like he was talking to a moron .
    And the dems/libs public ate it up
  12. 19 Oct '13 15:16
    I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
  13. 19 Oct '13 15:17
    I wouldn't mind seeing a civil war.

In any case, I am surprised that you would want to see a puppet of the elitists made dictator.
  14. 19 Oct '13 15:37
    Originally posted by Eladar

In any case, I am surprised that you would want to see a puppet of the elitists made dictator.
    If there is a civil war the conservative/republicans will win with no sweat because the douchebag libtards are too pansy to own guns, plus they will be aligning themselves with their pals, the negroes, who will eat them up alive.
  15. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    19 Oct '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Eladar

Well, once all the nasty Republicans have been sent to concentration camps then our shining liberal paradise would move way to the left. You don't really think we'd be content to leave the Democrats in charge at that point, do you?