Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 18:39
    The word has made an appearance. My prediction is that Trump will not be executed for treason; I don't think anyone has been convicted of treason. But he will be found to have put the interests of other countries ahead of those of the country he 'leads,' and to have done so for personal pecuniary reasons. That might only be the workingman's everyday definition of treason and not the constitution's. There'll likely be some jail time for him and some of his closest relatives and he will retain a 30% favorable rating amongst his loyal base, of which we have fair representation here at RHP.
    If they were horses or dogs or cats they'd be put out of their misery.
    Ironically, that's the humane thing to do.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 18:48
    @stevemcc said
    The word has made an appearance. My prediction is that Trump will not be executed for treason; I don't think anyone has been convicted of treason. But he will be found to have put the interests of other countries ahead of those of the country he 'leads,' and to have done so for personal pecuniary reasons. That might only be the workingman's everyday definition of treason and ...[text shortened]... orses or dogs or cats they'd be put out of their misery.
    The accusation of treason in this case kinda depends on whether the USA considers Russia to be an enemy or not.
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 18:49
    @stevemcc said
    The word has made an appearance. My prediction is that Trump will not be executed for treason; I don't think anyone has been convicted of treason. But he will be found to have put the interests of other countries ahead of those of the country he 'leads,' and to have done so for personal pecuniary reasons. That might only be the workingman's everyday definition of treason and ...[text shortened]... orses or dogs or cats they'd be put out of their misery.
    There'll likely be some jail time for him and some of his closest relatives

Let us hope so. A fitting end to the "lock her up" era.
    😉
  4. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:36
    2 years in and Trump is still there when all of the haters thought he wouldn't last 6 months. I used to respect CNN but now I find that network pathetic. Trump isn't going anywhere. 4 more years!
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:38
    @nomorechess said
    2 years in and Trump is still there when all of the haters thought he wouldn't last 6 months. I used to respect CNN but now I find that network pathetic. Trump isn't going anywhere. 4 more years!
    You respect FOX Propaganda ?
  6. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:40
    FOX IS GOSPEL
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:44
    @nomorechess said
    FOX IS GOSPEL
    Enough said!
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:46
    @nomorechess said
    The guy proclaiming white pride in another thread is a Trump supporter. Didn't see that coming.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:48
    @stevemcc said
    Treason for what?

Did he give our uranium to the Russians or something?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:49
    @mghrn55 said
    You respect FOX Propaganda ?
    I personally respect all propaganda.

After all, it's an art.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:51
    @whodey said
    Treason for what?

Did he give our uranium to the Russians or something?
    In case you missed it, Donald Trump was caught assisting the Russian military in attacking the U.S.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:11
    @kazetnagorra said
    In case you missed it, Donald Trump was caught assisting the Russian military in attacking the U.S.
    Yes, I missed that entirely. What type of gun was he using?
  13. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:17
    LoL I just turned CNN on and they are saying it's Trump's fault for the bad weather.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:19
    @nomorechess said
    LoL I just turned CNN on and they are saying it's Trump's fault for the bad weather.
    When will people understand that Trump is the source of all our ills?

Fools!
  15. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:34
    @whodey said
    Yes, I missed that entirely. What type of gun was he using?
    You think the only possible aid one might give to a military operation is by using a gun?