Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:36
    @kazetnagorra said
    You think the only possible aid one might give to a military operation is by using a gun?
    So what did Trump do that was soooo treasonous?

Or do you need your talking points to help you out again?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:05
    @whodey said

We're not sure yet. By the way, treason doesn't come in gradations. There's not a 'soooo treasonous' and then an "only a tiny, tiny little treasonous".
    So we're not sure yet. All we know for sure is that there are many people going to prison for lying to keep us from finding out. And who is the big liar here?
    Nobody lies more than the donald.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:08
    @stevemcc said
    We're not sure yet. By the way, treason doesn't come in gradations. There's not a 'soooo treasonous' and then an "only a tiny, tiny little treasonous".
    So we're not sure yet. All we know for sure is that there are many people going to prison for lying to keep us from finding out. And who is the big liar here?
    Nobody lies more than the donald.
    People go to prison for lying?

Does Hillary know about this?
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:17
    @whodey said
    People go to prison for lying?

Does Hillary know about this?
    I know you have trouble keeping up with this but Donald Trump is president now.
    Do your best.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:19
    @whodey said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Flynn
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_Moscow
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:35
    @nomorechess said
    2 years in and Trump is still there when all of the haters thought he wouldn't last 6 months. I used to respect CNN but now I find that network pathetic. Trump isn't going anywhere. 4 more years!
    Can you cite a "hater" saying he would not last 6 months?
    Or you just making that up off the top of your head?

And why do you think he has 4 years left?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:38
    @nomorechess said
    LoL I just turned CNN on and they are saying it's Trump's fault for the bad weather.
    That will be on YouTube then.
    Please show us.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 22:39
    @nomorechess said
    FOX IS GOSPEL
    It's about as factual as the gospels!
  9. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 23:04
    @wolfgang59 said
    Can you cite a "hater" saying he would not last 6 months?
    Or you just making that up off the top of your head?

And why do you think he has 4 years left?
    I said 2 years in and still kicking. Then I said 4 more years. Not 4 years left. And plenty of analyst's went on TV (CNN) Talking about impeachment and voter fraud and Russian collusion etc etc. They said he wouldn't last and not only has he lasted and done well for the economy he will finish his term and possibly run again. 4 more years!
  10. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 23:06
    Trump/nomorechess 2020!

Who's with me?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 23:09
    @whodey said

The legal definition of treason is aiding and abetting the enemy during war times.
    Since we are not at declared war the is no treason, but there are plenty of other crimes Trump has already committed to go around, like his money laundering so called "Charity foundation' now shut down by DOJ. And already his so called university. Real nice work, Trump.
  12. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 23:48
    @stevemcc said
    The word has made an appearance. My prediction is that Trump will not be executed for treason; I don't think anyone has been convicted of treason. But he will be found to have put the interests of other countries ahead of those of the country he 'leads,' and to have done so for personal pecuniary reasons. That might only be the workingman's everyday definition of treason and ...[text shortened]... orses or dogs or cats they'd be put out of their misery.
    Ironically, that's the humane thing to do.
    I kind of want to look at the date of this post.

This is the sort of stuff you would see people saying in early 2017.

Are you really serious on this?

What is this light at the tunnel that you are seeing which no one else is familiar with?
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 00:56
    @philokalia said
    I kind of want to look at the date of this post.

This is the sort of stuff you would see people saying in early 2017.

Are you really serious on this?

What is this light at the tunnel that you are seeing which no one else is familiar with?
    There is little to say about willing ignorance.
    Yes, I'm serious. Are you?

I made no reference to a light at the end of a tunnel. I assume you are referring to the denouement of Trump's legal jeopardies, but perhaps not, as you reference something that 'no one else is familiar with', while the entire world knows of Trump's situation, excluding some willfully ignorant commentators at RHP.

Do you think that the Report exonerates the president?
  14. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 00:58
    @stevemcc said
    There is little to say about willing ignorance.
    Yes, I'm serious. Are you?

I made no reference to a light at the end of a tunnel. I assume you are referring to the denouement of Trump's legal jeopardies, but perhaps not, as you reference something that 'no one else is familiar with', while the entire world knows of Trump's situation, excluding some willfully ignorant commentators at RHP.

Do you think that the Report exonerates the president?
    I think the report does not indict the President. I do not think that there is anything that is going to bring the President to trial and to impeachment, now or later.

What are you basing your belief that this will happen off of?

And what's with these vague comments about ignorance? You're hoping that those will shore up your other unsubstantiated claims?
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 01:16
    @philokalia said
    I think the report does not indict the President. I do not think that there is anything that is going to bring the President to trial and to impeachment, now or later.

What are you basing your belief that this will happen off of?

And what's with these vague comments about ignorance? You're hoping that those will shore up your other unsubstantiated claims?
    I don't mean to be vague.
    I think this president is surrounded by felons and investigators, significantly more than any other president, including Nixon.
    I think there are fans of the man who ignore this. You sound like one. I think to ignore what is going on with the investigations and the convictions and to say as you do: " I do not think that there is anything that is going to bring the President to trial and to impeachment, now or later" is not simply ignorance, it is willful ignorance - that is ignorance feigned on the part of a person who knows better, or ought to.
    Ethically "willful ignorance" supplies an additional level of culpability, of which I believe you guilty.

Clear enough?