Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 15:061 edit
    I was looking closely at a news photo of his vicious miserly ugly mug this morning and couldn’t help being fascinated by the demarcation line between the orange of his silly skin tone make up and the sickly pink of his flabby whiteness.

My concentration then drifted to the hair. I mean how in the name of Greecian2000 could anyone look at himself in the mirror and see that flat-topped brick-dusted comb-over and think to themselves “I look smashing pumpkins today”.

Forget his politics for a moment, but wouldn’t he just look less like a prick if he got a better make up person, cut his hair and dyed it silver/white?
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 15:17
    @divegeester said
    I was looking closely at a news photo of his vicious miserly ugly mug this morning and couldn’t help being fascinated by the demarcation line between the orange of his silly skin tone make up and the sickly pink of his flabby whiteness.

My concentration then drifted to the hair. I mean how in the name of Greecian2000 could anyone look at himself in the mirror and see ...[text shortened]... ust look less like a prick if he got a better make up person, cut his hair and dyed it silver/white?
    Trump is a fat old man who doesn't believe in healthy food choices or exercise. His orange skin tone would suggest he has high blood pressure. Donald Trump's decision to use expensive clothes and hair comb over's to try to minimize the effects of his unhealthy habits are his alone, and I don't think his decaying legal situation will make things better. Richard Nixon' s health declined in the months before he resigned, and I look for the same thing to happen here
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 16:54
    @mchill said
    Trump is a fat old man who doesn't believe in healthy food choices or exercise. His orange skin tone would suggest he has high blood pressure. Donald Trump's decision to use expensive clothes and hair comb over's to try to minimize the effects of his unhealthy habits are his alone, and I don't think his decaying legal situation will make things better. Richard Nixon' s health declined in the months before he resigned, and I look for the same thing to happen here
    I'm sure all that is true, but the orange tint is make-up I assure you.

Have a look here at his photo where he is incidentally being compared to an amphibian...

https://news.sky.com/story/dermophis-donaldtrumpi-blind-amphibian-which-burrows-named-after-donald-trump-11585722
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:36
    Bill Maher had a skit a while back on a new super hero.

The Orange Sphincter. Hilarious !! 😆
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:43
    @divegeester said

My concentration then drifted to the hair. I mean how in the name of Greecian2000 could anyone look at himself in the mirror and see ...[text shortened]... ust look less like a prick if he got a better make up person, cut his hair and dyed it silver/white?
    And that long tie!!

Overcompensation, much?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 21:18
    @divegeester said

So will Orange man go to heaven or hell?
  7. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 00:53
    @divegeester said

Stay classy, lefties!

It reminds me a bit of when I saw many on the left discussing how ugly Kim Davis was.

You guys are terrific at honing in on the important, relevant information.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 09:581 edit
    @philokalia said
    Stay classy, lefties!

It reminds me a bit of when I saw many on the left discussing how ugly Kim Davis was.

Like conservatives constantly bemoaning the fact that Obama was black? You mean like that?
  9. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 11:21
    @suzianne said
    Like conservatives constantly bemoaning the fact that Obama was black? You mean like that?
    Oh geez, how can I respond to this?

She pointed out that racist people exist -- nowhere near mainstream conservatism, of course, as even Rep. King was denounced in Iowa by his own party for rubbing shoulders with a few far right fellahs, but...

I should be cowering and scared.

Guys, what do I do?

Can't come back against arguments like these.
  10. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 12:23
    @whodey said
    I'm guessing he'll have no need of a tanning booth in hell. I predict his skin will crisp-up to a fine shade of brown. Then he'll be able to hate himself for centuries and beyond.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 18:18
    @suzianne said
    Yeah Suzi, that's a great reason for you #metooflakes to plummet to the Trumptards' level.

Seriously, though. I don't expect better from whodey, Glenn Beck, Duchess, Bill Maher, or divegeester. From you, I do.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 11:28
    @shallow-blue said
    Yeah Suzi, that's a great reason for you #metooflakes to plummet to the Trumptards' level.

Seriously, though. I don't expect better from whodey, Glenn Beck, Duchess, Bill Maher, or divegeester. From you, I do.
    I assure you that (and there's a thread here somewhere about this) the Right is far more vicious in their attacks than the Left ever is. Look what they did to Ms. Ford. That was unconscionable.

And yeah, I live in Arizona, one of the reddest of the red states. I had to hear over and over again about how "real Americans need to kick that black baboon out of the WH and take our country back". Talking about "Agent Orange" is just a minor bit of stress relief and that's all it is. What we're truly disgusted by is not his appearance, but his policies.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 11:31
    @whodey said
    According your own set of beliefs I’d say they will be slicing strips off flab off of him and fuelling the bbq for as long as there is gnashing of teeth and your version of Jesus choses to oversee it all.
  14. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 11:31
    @philokalia said
    Stay classy, lefties!

I’m not a “leftie”
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    22 Dec '18 11:33
    @shallow-blue said

Oh, the irony!