Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 30 Nov '17 17:14
    Seriously, is he just pissed up most of the time or what?
  2. 30 Nov '17 17:33
    According to the accounts I have read, Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. His brother was an alcoholic and died early partly due to complications arising from alcohol abuse.

Donald Trump does show early signs of Alzheimer's, which his father also suffered from, and he may be on prescription drugs *sniff*, neither of which go particularly well with his ignorance and narcissistic personality disorder.
  3. 30 Nov '17 17:43
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    In this case I don't think it's a function of alcohol as much as it is his ego being handle being told he was wrong by a woman.
  4. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    30 Nov '17 19:36
    This is the new normal.

Soon the only time Trump makes the news will be when he does something sensible.
  5. Standard member mchill
    Green Lantern
    30 Nov '17 20:54
    America elected a paranoid, playground bully in a 70 year old man's body.
  6. 30 Nov '17 22:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    According to the accounts I have read, Donald Trump does not drink alcohol. His brother was an alcoholic and died early partly due to complications arising from alcohol abuse.

Donald Trump does show early signs of Alzheimer's, which his father also suffered from, and he may be on prescription drugs *sniff*, neither of which go particularly well with his ignorance and narcissistic personality disorder.
    I think there may be something in this. If we take a BIG step back and look at his behaviour we have to acknowledge that it’s strange. I mean strange in the benign sense of the word i.e. he seems to be partly out of control of his own thoughts. It’s not enough to say he is just thick, he hasn’t behaved like an unintelligent man for most of his life, he’s just become caricatured, a hopeless effigy of himself. I really do think there is something in what you are saying.

Note: and no...I’m not trying to excuse him of anything. Jeez I need to put clauses in my posts these days
  7. 30 Nov '17 22:06
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    In this case I don't think it's a function of alcohol as much as it is his ego being handle being told he was wrong by a woman.
    But that doesn’t explain the re-tweets. He’s the POTUS leader of the free world (so they say). Personally I think they should all stay off Twitter; it’s a crap platform.
  8. 30 Nov '17 22:07
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    This is the new normal.

Soon the only time Trump makes the news will be when he does something sensible.
    Not often then!
  9. 30 Nov '17 22:21
    But that doesn’t explain the re-tweets. He’s the POTUS leader of the free world (so they say). Personally I think they should all stay off Twitter; it’s a crap platform.
    I just don't get why they don't have someone who reads his tweets before he sends it. He's the most powerful person in the world, and his tweets can have serious consequences. This also isn't the first time he has caused major diplomatic rows. Surely they can learn and just get someone to PROOFREAD what he writes for goodness' sake.
  10. 30 Nov '17 22:28 / 1 edit
    It appears that his planned visit to the UK has been cancelled. He would have had a rough time here anyway.
  11. 01 Dec '17 01:40
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/30/theresa-may-not-afraid-to-criticise-donald-trump

"Theresa May carefully rebukes Donald Trump over far-right Twitter videos"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/29/donald-trump-britain-first-hate-best-response-tolerance

"By retweeting Britain First, Trump offends a decency he cannot understand."
    --Brendan Cox

Brendan Cox's wife, MP Jo Cox, was murdered by an extreme right-wing white Briton in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/30/britain-demand-apology-trump-cancel-state-visit-theresa-may

"Britain should demand an apology from Trump and cancel his state visit"
    --Martin Kettle
  12. 01 Dec '17 01:43
    Originally posted by @ashiitaka
    It appears that his planned visit to the UK has been cancelled. He would have had a rough time here anyway.
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/30/the-guardian-view-on-donald-trump-bullies-never-respect-sycophants

"The Guardian view on Donald Trump: bullies never respect sycophants.
    Stop the state visit. Britain should not allow the US president’s racism to be dressed up in pageantry."

"He [Donald Trump] seeks advantage in the politics of division and hate.
    He operates by instinct rather than sober analysis.
    The truth is that Mr Trump has no respect for the basic rights that are the foundation
    of democracy. Nor does he care for the decency necessary to sustain citizenship."
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    01 Dec '17 05:35 / 1 edit
    The dude doesn’t drink?

Damn, I think I’ve found a way to make the debacle known as the Donald (the funniest thing to hit politics since Hitler-on-ice) even more hilarious than it already is.

Masterplan:
    - 5 shots of vodka for Mr. Trump
    - (fake) tweets by Kim Yun (or whatever the hell his name is) comparing Trump’s balls to shrivelled peas.

Let loose those hounds of comedy!

Edit:
    Pan out to black & white footage of Trump; in a cowboy hat; riding a nuclear weapon as it’s dropped from a bomber over Korea.
    With ‘always look on the bright side’ playing as the nuclear holocaust commences.

Dr. Peaballs: how to stop tweeting and love the bomb
  14. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    01 Dec '17 11:34
    They should take his phone away and tell him he'll get it back when he becomes an adult.
  15. 01 Dec '17 11:53
    Originally posted by @mchill
    America elected a paranoid, playground bully in a 70 year old man's body.
    s/elected/is/