Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 20 Sep '16 14:36 / 1 edit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sBhANSz--k

The balls on this orangutan
    After using a press conference (where everyone expected an apology for his insane birther position) to shamelessly promote his hotel, he offers less than a minute of lies (
    "Hillary clinton started the birther movement" (she didn't), "I finished it" - no you ashole, facts finished it, you kept going until just now) and shamelessly declaring that Obama was indeed born in the US (as if the whole world was waiting for his verdict this whole time)
  2. 20 Sep '16 14:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sBhANSz--k

The balls on this orangutan
    After using a press conference (where everyone expected an apology for his insane birther position) to shamelessly promote his hotel, he offers less than a minute of lies (
    "Hillary clinton started the birther movement" (she didn't), "I finished it" - no you ashole, facts finished ...[text shortened]... a was indeed born in the US (as if the whole world was waiting for his verdict this whole time)
    I think Hillary started it. Where is your evidence to the contrary?
  3. 20 Sep '16 14:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Liar.

Hillary is the source of all truthiness.
  4. 20 Sep '16 15:10
    that's not how it works, you colossal joke. the one who makes the accusation has to prove it.

there is absolutely no proof that clinton or her campaign had any connection to the birther movement, it was started AFTER she conceded defeat by some of her supporters. With whom, again, she had no connection.
  5. 20 Sep '16 15:43 / 2 edits
    that's not how it works, you colossal joke. the one who makes the accusation has to prove it.

there is absolutely no proof that clinton or her campaign had any connection to the birther movement, it was started AFTER she conceded defeat by some of her supporters. With whom, again, she had no connection.
    Actually the joke seems to be on you, here is your claim.

Hillary clinton started the birther movement

(she didn't) - Zippy

You have been asked for evidence which demonstrates that Mrs Clinton did not start the birther movement as you have claimed.
  6. 20 Sep '16 15:51 / 1 edit
    Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? Meet Mark Penn, chief political strategist for Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential bid in 2008. A strategy memo released by Penn in March of 2007 contains the following statement: “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values.”

Penn would later suggest that the Clinton camp target Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots.”

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

March 2007 Zippy!
  7. 20 Sep '16 16:40
    Trump Lies about His Birther Past
    Trump lies about everything. Why must it always be news? That's like starting a thread every time whodey lies - you'll just swamp the forum.
  8. 20 Sep '16 16:46
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Trump lies about everything. Why must it always be news? That's like starting a thread every time whodey lies - you'll just swamp the forum.
    fair point
  9. 20 Sep '16 17:49
    fair point
    evidence you have proffered - nil!
  10. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Sep '16 00:53
    Actually the joke seems to be on you, here is your claim.

Hillary clinton started the birther movement

(she didn't) - Zippy

You have been asked for evidence which demonstrates that Mrs Clinton did not start the birther movement as you have claimed.
    You're not the "logic sensei" you claim to be.

Proving a negative is problematic.

If something never happened, there cannot be "proof" that it never happened. It just never happened.
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Sep '16 01:02 / 2 edits
    Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? Meet Mark Penn, chief political strategist for Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential bid in 2008. A strategy memo released by Penn in March of 2007 contains the following statement: “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking ...[text shortened]... icalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

March 2007 Zippy!
    The Political Insider, really? Really?

And so Mark Penn said this. So what?

People can be wrong. Yeah, news flash.

Still, no proof Hillary or Mark Penn started this. He, most likely, was just repeating something he heard.
  12. 21 Sep '16 07:37 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Political Insider, really? Really?

And so Mark Penn said this. So what?

People can be wrong. Yeah, news flash.

Still, no proof Hillary or Mark Penn started this. He, most likely, was just repeating something he heard.
    I just provided proof, are you denying the memo is genuine? Are you denying Penn would later suggest that the Clinton camp target Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots.” Are you?
  13. 21 Sep '16 07:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You're not the "logic sensei" you claim to be.

Proving a negative is problematic.

If something never happened, there cannot be "proof" that it never happened. It just never happened.
    Ouch busted again!
  14. 21 Sep '16 07:59
    I just provided proof, are you denying the memo is genuine? Are you denying Penn would later suggest that the Clinton camp target Senator Obama’s “lack of American roots.” Are you?
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/20/hillary-clinton-and-birther-movement-still-no-ther/

" Collins does, however, pinpoint the date birtherism really gained widespread attention: June 9, 2008"

dumbass
  15. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    21 Sep '16 09:04
    Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? Meet Mark Penn, chief political strategist for Hillary’s unsuccessful presidential bid in 2008. A strategy memo released by Penn in March of 2007 contains the following statement: “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking ...[text shortened]... icalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

March 2007 Zippy!
    Nowhere in that memo does Penn suggest that Obama was not born in Hawaii. What it says is that because Obama was emphasizing his cosmopolitan roots Clinton should present herself as all-American. So the evidence presented points to an obvious campaign strategy, not that she or her campaign team leadership started the birther movement. You've presented some faulty evidence, you haven't proved a thing.