Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 22:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Let's whittle it down to oe word....Energy.
    LMAO

You cite "Energy" then proceed with 8 questions!
    We want facts.
    Show us how Trump shows more energy than other Presidents.
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 02:06
    @wolfgang59 said
    LMAO

We want facts.
    Tell me why Biden, et sl, dont reserve football stadiums, together with the parking lots for the 20,000 that cant get in. Trump does that. Sometimes 2 in a day. While you research it, you will get a sense of Real Energy. It is a FACT. We can talk and debate about “ how can an acorn turn into a monstrous oak”. Type type type. But why? It is a fact. I respectfully pass on typing about an undeniable, undebatable, fact.
  3. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 02:15
    @wolfgang59 said
    LMAO

We want facts.
    The 8 questions are one. When are the libs gonna stop hanging their every action on the actions snd existence of other people, being dependent, and having zero energy to express self responsibility?. Do you know that the winsome Barack never uttered the phrase “self responsibility “?
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 04:511 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The 8 questions are one. When are the libs gonna stop hanging their every action on the actions snd existence of other people, being dependent, and having zero energy to express self responsibility?. Do you know that the winsome Barack never uttered the phrase “self responsibility “?
    Do you know how ironic that is while you are praising a man who inherited a $150 million while criticizing someone who was born into, at best, a middle class family?

Trump never accomplished anything on his own except getting suckers like you to worship him.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 05:39
    @averagejoe1 said
    Tell me why Biden,
    Irrelevant.
    We are talking about your claim regarding Trump's fantastic ENERGY.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 05:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    The 8 questions are one.
    There is no need to ask any questions.
    In fact asking questions merely looks like evasion on your part.
    Just put forward your argument.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 10:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whydo people hate trump, by the way?
    Imagine you take a random alcoholic hobo from the streets and assign him a position as a brain surgeon in a nearby hospital.

This is how Trump supporters look to the rest of the world.
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 14:08
    @no1marauder said
    Do you know how ironic that is while you are praising a man who inherited a $150 million while criticizing someone who was born into, at best, a middle class family?

Trump never accomplished anything on his own except getting suckers like you to worship him.
    How much money a guy has made or has inherited means zilch. Jeffrey Epstein was worth millions and committed suicide, a pedophile. Money has nothing to do with it. Also, how someone is born has nothing to do with what they become.. The guy who created Starbucks came from public tenement housing. I see no reason to go further with examples to show that your statement does not hold much water.
  9. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 14:15
    @wolfgang59 said
    Irrelevant.
    We are talking about your claim regarding Trump's fantastic ENERGY.
    I was relating that he creates energy in our populace. He fills stadiums ...fills them.. with people who will go out and be inspired to be successful. Your candidates could not likely amass such crowds, such energy. Their speeches are only about hate and trying to ‘fundamentally change’ ourmost perfect country. Do you think that such speeches fire people up to be successful?

You know, I’m starting to think that liberals do not really care about being successful. They are so full full of anger and that is their lot in life.

Anyway, I mentioned Biden as an example of a candidate that can hardly fill a room.
  10. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 14:20
    @kazetnagorra said
    Imagine you take a random alcoholic hobo from the streets and assign him a position as a brain surgeon in a nearby hospital.

This is how Trump supporters look to the rest of the world.
    Man, I think they look at Trump in amazement if you want my opinion. They see what he has done for this country they are watching our stock market they are watching our strength, and Trump represents same. They are probably a bit scared of him since he controls so much of their future. Sorry you dont see that. I certainly hope that our next president is a businessman as well, and not a politician. The world is full of politicians. And for the record, what other people think about our country does not bother me in the least. How bout what WE what we think about those countries.!!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 14:56
    @AverageJoe1
    Tell me why 60+% would never attend one of his hate filled tirades?
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 15:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    How much money a guy has made or has inherited means zilch. Jeffrey Epstein was worth millions and committed suicide, a pedophile. Money has nothing to do with it. Also, how someone is born has nothing to do with what they become.. The guy who created Starbucks came from public tenement housing. I see no reason to go further with examples to show that your statement does not hold much water.
    Jeffrey Epstein and the Donald were buddies who ogled young girls together. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/video-trump-partying-with-epstein-touching-women-at-1992-party

The idea that Trump inspires anyone but complete simpletons is laughable. Maybe you should talk to some of those who were defrauded by his Trump University. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/federal-court-approves-25-million-trump-university-settlement-n845181
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 15:11
    @AverageJoe1

With Trump, money is EVERYTHING. He cares about nothing else other than how rich is he today and how much power has he accumulated. Everything else and I mean EVERYTHING ELSE is at the bottom of that short list.
    And the major problem here is asssholes like you and the millions of other Trumpites is he has hypnotized you into accepting every lie he utters.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 18:25
    @divegeester...Yeah, I do
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '19 18:27
    @sonhouse...They don't call him, 'LESS THAN AVERAGE JOE', for nothing.