Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 03:59
    Classless bonehead Robert DeNiro loused up the Tony Awards by shouting expletives about the Highly Esteemed and Very Honorable President of the United States Donald J. Trump.

Trump shot back on Twitter as only he can - so hilarious...

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...

...realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!“

The last line is LOL funny - Wake up Punchy!
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:065 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Classless bonehead Robert DeNiro loused up the Tony Awards by shouting expletives about the Highly Esteemed and Very Honorable President of the United States Donald J. Trump.

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watc ...[text shortened]... pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!“

LOL, very honorable? LOL proven to lie at least nine times a day and committing treason is honorable to you? LOL Highly esteemed? LOL by a minority in the US. LOL
    Robert De Niro has a very low IQ? LOL, He's got much more money than you? Let me guess, you call yourself a Christian. LOL Another lying Idiot. De Niro was great and spot on. F that scum Dump and F U.
  3. Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:211 edit
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    LOL, very honorable? LOL proven to lie at least nine times a day is honorable to you? LOL Highly esteemed? LOL by a minority in the US. LOL
    Robert De Niro has a very low IQ? LOL, He's got much more money than you? Let me guess, you call yourself a Christian. LOL Another lying Idiot. De Niro was great and spot on. F that scum Dump and F U.
    <<Robert De Niro has a very low IQ? LOL, He's got much more money than you?>>

So you judge someone’s IQ by how much money they have? Says a lot about you - and none of it’s good.

My descriptors of President Trump were to tweak the Trump haters and I see it sent you into a frothing frenzy.

The last part of your post is typical low-class ranting by vulgar Trump haters.

Sad!
  4. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:251 edit

So you judge someone’s IQ by how much money they have? Says a lot about you - and none of it’s good.

My descriptors of President Trump were to tweak the Trump haters and I see it sent you into a frothing frenzy.

Sad!
    Hard to believe this KingDavid loser has been a member since '05. Based on the maturity of his commentary, he would have to have been playing chess from his mother's womb to be here that many years. Bah, maybe he took over the account a few years ago from someone else... when he learned out to use a mouse and keyboard.
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:27

Sad!
    So you judge someone’s IQ by how much money they have? Says a lot about you - and none of it’s good. lol, if I judged someones IQ by how much money they have, then I would be wrong about Trump because he's an idiot as his supporters.
    The last part of your post is typical low-class ranting by vulgar Trump haters. LOL, my ranting is higher class than any Dump supporter who claims to be Christian as you.
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:292 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Hard to believe this KingDavid loser has been a member since '05. Based on the maturity of his commentary, he would have to have been playing chess from his mother's womb to be here that many years. Bah, maybe he took over the account a few years ago from someone else... when he learned out to use a mouse and keyboard.
    LOL, sure supposed Christian Dump boy, sure. LOL Have fun in hell where you and your lying false god belong.
  7. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:33
    LOL, sure supposed Christian Dump boy, sure. LOL Have fun in hell where you and your lying god belong.
    I know it's counter-intuitive but I think I should pay you a compliment.

I think you represent the RHP Trump Resistance absolutely perfectly. Congratulations and please... post more and more often. You're doing the team proud! Big thumbs up.

😛
  8. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:373 edits
    I know it's counter-intuitive but I think I should pay you a compliment.

I think you represent the RHP Trump Resistance absolutely perfectly. Congratulations and please... post more and more often. You're doing the team proud! Big thumbs up.

😛
    And you represent Dump supporters perfectly with all you lies and false witness while claiming to be a Christian. Congrats. Just ask Jesus. Better yet, just ask your false god dump. Your lies and false witness would make him proud supposed Christian Texas boy.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 04:41

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received too many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watc ...[text shortened]... pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!“

Maybe if Trump had been concentrating on his job rather that what reposte to make to an actor ( one that might be thought clever in a playground filled with 2nd Graders), he might have discussed with our South Korean allies his clever plan to flatter Kim by cancelling our joint military exercises with them.
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:141 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Maybe if Trump had been concentrating on his job rather that what reposte to make to an actor ( one that might be thought clever in a playground filled with 2nd Graders), he might have discussed with our South Korean allies his clever plan to flatter Kim by cancelling our joint military exercises with them.
    I'm remembering back to the day when Bush the younger was accused by the democrats of harassing and provoking Hussein into war by repeatedly flying into his air space. Something about it being irresponsible and hostile to a "sovereign nation."

Kim Jung Un told Trump in their private talk that the joint military exercises on the border were seen as a provocation--perhaps a humiliation?--and he sincerely asked Trump to consider ceasing it as part of the deal. If it means complete denuclearization I support it.
  11. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:18
    LOL, very honorable? LOL proven to lie at least nine times a day and committing treason is honorable to you? LOL Highly esteemed? LOL by a minority in the US. LOL
    It seems that you dislike someone else's joy.

That can't be healthy.

You're going to want to take a "chill pill." Maybe go smoke a J with your mates, mate.

Relax -- let's enjoy teh peace process.
  12. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:19
    I'm remembering back to the day when Bush the younger was accused by the democrats of harassing and provoking Hussein into war by repeatedly flying into his air space. Something about it being irresponsible and hostile to a "sovereign nation."

Kim Jung Un told Trump in their private talk that the joint military exercises on the border were seen as a ...[text shortened]... to consider ceasing it as part of the deal. If it means complete denuclearization I support it.
    This is entirely correct.

If we get the right outcome from this, then it is totally worth it.

If the right outcome is not forthcoming?

Then, we resume the exercises, don't we?

Literally, nothing is lost by this because US military readiness is always pretty OK.
  13. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:216 edits
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    It seems that you dislike someone else's joy.

That can't be healthy.

You're going to want to take a "chill pill." Maybe go smoke a J with your mates, mate.

Relax -- let's enjoy teh peace process.
    If Truth hurts your phony joy, Good. Maybe you're the one who needs to smoke a joint and come back to reality and accept the truth supposed South Korean boy. Peace process my arse. See how much peace you have when our military pulls out of your country. You will all be killed just like the south Vietnamese were when we pulled out of Vietnam.
  14. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:26
    If Truth hurts your phony joy, Good. Maybe you're the one who needs to smoke a joint and come back to reality and accept the truth supposed South Korean boy. Peace process my arse. See how much peace you have when our military pulls out of your country.
    I am not an ethnic Korean but have lived in Korea for
    13 years, am a fluent speaker of Korean, and have
    gotten both of my degrees from Korean universities,
    studying in Korean.

If you have more questions or would like some advice
    or prayers or, really, anything at all, feel free to drop me
    a PM.
  15. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 05:31
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I am not an ethnic Korean but have lived in Korea for
    13 years, am a fluent speaker of Korean, and have
    gotten both of my degrees from Korean universities,
    studying in Korean.

If you have more questions or would like some advice
    or prayers or, really, anything at all, feel free to drop me
    a PM.
    Nothing you can help me with Trump sheep, except one thing; stay in Korea. Or, move to Russia.