1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Mar '18 16:05
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/04/trump-praises-chinese-president-extending-tenure-for-life.html

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said.

"And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '18 11:181 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/04/trump-praises-chinese-president-extending-tenure-for-life.html

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

"He's ...[text shortened]... aybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
    Be honest now, wouldn't you have liked to have seen Obama in there for life?

Should only those in Congress be allowed to do it?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    05 Mar '18 14:181 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Be honest now, wouldn't you have liked to have seen Obama in there for life?

Should only those in Congress be allowed to do it?
    Approved of torturing suspected terrorists? Check.

Approved of committing war crimes by killing families of suspected terrorists? Check.

Called for his political opponents to be jailed? Check.

Has the largest cable news network running 24 hours of propaganda on his behalf and against his opponents, just like N. Korea? Check.

Verified Non-stop lying to the public? Check.

Threatened action against any country who disagrees with him (like declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital)? Check.

Wants military parade? Check.

Praised a murderous despot (Duterte) as doing a "good job"? Check.

Wants to be ruler for life? Check.

It's official. Trump is a dictator in the making.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '18 14:37
    Calm down their spanky, from what I hear those comments were at an event where he was cracking jokes. This seems to be one........maybe.........hopefully.

LMAO! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree