Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 02:56
    So the Dims are caught rigging the elections and they blame Donald and the Russian.

Hilarious.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 06:41
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    "First, Donald Trump "hopes" that the Russians have Hillary Clinton private e-mails. As Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan said: this is probably the first time a major presidential candidate has encouraged "a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent."

You mean Jake Sullivan: The man that was given a deal by the FBI, for reasons unkno ...[text shortened]... fterall it was a private email server. Could Hilary file a civil suit against a foreign nation?
    I think he meant Jake Sullivan, the guy who said Trump is asking the Russians to spy on Clinton.
  3. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 07:224 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think he meant Jake Sullivan, the guy who said Trump is asking the Russians to spy on Clinton.
    Yeah Im pretty sure it was the very same Jake Sullivan that Hillary Clinton instructed to remove classified markings (not the classified content) off of a document in order to send it via unsecure fax.

EDIT: I'm sorry, it was not Jake Sullivan that was offered immunity and set up the server, it was Brian Pagliano. I stand corrected.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 07:501 edit
    Yeah Im pretty sure it was the very same Jake Sullivan that Hillary Clinton instructed to remove classified markings (not the classified content) off of a document in order to send it via unsecure fax.

EDIT: I'm sorry, it was not Jake Sullivan that was offered immunity and set up the server, it was Brian Pagliano. I stand corrected.
    Comey already shot that one down as was explained on this board a long time ago. What she instructed was that if a secure line could not be found, he should send the e-mail without the classified material. A secure line was found, so the whole thing was moot anyway.

I can see why Trump supporters don't want to talk about the press conference content though your attempts at deflection are pretty lame.
  5. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 08:081 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Comey already shot that one down as was explained on this board a long time ago. What she instructed was that if a secure line could not be found, he should send the e-mail without the classified material. A secure line was found, so the whole thing was moot anyway.

I can see why Trump supporters don't want to talk about the press conference content though your attempts at deflection are pretty lame.
    What makes you think I'm a Trump supporter? I hate every politician equally and without predjudice. It just so happens that Hillary is just so damn easy right now.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 08:181 edit
    "First, Donald Trump "hopes" that the Russians have Hillary Clinton private e-mails. As Clinton adviser Jake Sullivan said: this is probably the first time a major presidential candidate has encouraged "a foreign power to conduct espionage against his political opponent."

You mean Jake Sullivan: The man that was given a deal by the FBI, for reasons unkno ...[text shortened]... fterall it was a private email server. Could Hilary file a civil suit against a foreign nation?
    "First, Donald Trump "hopes" that the Russians have Hillary Clinton private e-mails. "
    oh you mean he hopes a foreign rival power already conducted espionage on a presidential candidate (therefore against US) and he hopes that foreign rival power releases that information out of the goodness of their hearts and not to have the other candidate owe them favors.

he also hopes the leader of that foreign rival power likes him.

Well, when you put it like this, it's much better.

"You mean Jake Sullivan: The man that was given a deal by the FBI, for reasons unknown to the public yet in the email investigation? "
    focus dear. i understand how your limited attention span is distracted by anything shiny. We are talking about Trump asking a foreign rival power to conduct espionage.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 08:21
    Don't worry, they already were investiating her long before that comment was made.
    he asked a foreign rival power to conduct espionage. do you get the gravity of this? It doesn't matter if she was being investigated or not (she wasn't, no criminal charges were filed, take that up with the FBI if you don't like it), he asked a foreign power to interfere in US internal affairs.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 10:30
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    he asked a foreign rival power to conduct espionage. do you get the gravity of this? It doesn't matter if she was being investigated or not (she wasn't, no criminal charges were filed, take that up with the FBI if you don't like it), he asked a foreign power to interfere in US internal affairs.
    Trump does not have to ask Russia or any other country to do this sort of thing. They all do. In fact, it was not too long ago that Snowden shows the world that the US does as well, even with its so called allies like Germany. Hillary was the easiest of targets and any foreign espionage agents should have obtained them, or they should be fired. Any half wit should have known this, like Hillary. They tried to tell her by telling her not to use a private server, but she thought that keeping her business private from the American people was more important that keeping it from the enemies of the US.

Russia has the e-mails because they have been giving them to WikiLeaks. All Trump is doing is asking them to give them up.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 10:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    So the Dims are caught rigging the elections and they blame Donald and the Russian.

Hilarious.
    sometimes you are so stupid that it's just not worth it to put in the effort to explain why you are being stupid
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 10:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump does not have to ask Russia or any other country to do this sort of thing. They all do. In fact, it was not too long ago that Snowden shows the world that the US does as well, even with its so called allies like Germany. Hillary was the easiest of targets and any foreign espionage agents should have obtained them, or they should be fired. Any half w ...[text shortened]... use they have been giving them to WikiLeaks. All Trump is doing is asking them to give them up.
    "Trump does not have to ask Russia or any other country to do this sort of thing. "
    irrelevant.

he is still a presidential candidate (running on the idiotic slogan "make america great again"😉 asking a foreign power to conduct espionage.
  11. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 11:23
    As I said before...
    1) It was Hillary's private server. It was not owned, operated, or controlled by the federal government. What do the 30,000+ emails on her private email server have to do with any US internal affair?

2) "No emails marked classified were sent or received" - Hillary Clinton. They were just her private emails. They would be of lesser importance than what was already leaked about the DNC...right? I mean, it was just her talking about her yoga routines. No real harm in leaking those. I guess she could try to pursue a civil case.

3) She made absolutely sure those emails would never be seen by anyone again.

I mean...what is your real concern here?
  12. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 11:271 edit
    "Trump does not have to ask Russia or any other country to do this sort of thing. "
    irrelevant.

he is still a presidential candidate (running on the idiotic slogan "make america great again"😉 asking a foreign power to conduct espionage.
    I think that is a positive for world relations. Its kind of like him saying, hey I trust you. We are all in this together to route out corruption in Americas morally bankrupt political system. An action the whole world would undoubtedly gain from. I mean...there really is no foreign entity to fear according to the liberal platform...we should all hold hands and sing.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 12:11
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 12:16
    As I said before...
    1) It was Hillary's private server. It was not owned, operated, or controlled by the federal government. What do the 30,000+ emails on her private email server have to do with any US internal affair?

2) "No emails marked classified were sent or received" - Hillary Clinton. They were just her private emails. They would be of lesse ...[text shortened]... re those emails would never be seen by anyone again.

I mean...what is your real concern here?
    "I mean...what is your real concern here?"
    presidential candidate asks a foreign power to hack his political opponent.

the fact that you are not alarmed by this proves how limited you are and i can't deal with you any more. it's exhausting to point out the obvious to idiots.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 12:551 edit
    "I mean...what is your real concern here?"
    presidential candidate asks a foreign power to hack his political opponent.

the fact that you are not alarmed by this proves how limited you are and i can't deal with you any more. it's exhausting to point out the obvious to idiots.
    I refuse to believe that 'you're an idiot', 'you're idiotic', 'you are so stupid', 'you are stupid' etc is really the zenith of your powers of imagination. Can't you please think of something else to call people you disagree with? Please just for sake of variety to those who read these pages. Thanks in advance, your fan, robbie.