Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 13:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I refuse to believe that 'you're an idiot', 'you're idiotic', 'you are so stupid', 'you are stupid' etc is really the zenith of your powers of imagination. Can't you please think of something else to call people you disagree with? Please just for sake of variety to those who read these pages. Thanks in advance, your fan, robbie.
    boobalah, pumpkin, darling. i am not doing it for the sake of variety. i am not doing it to "win" the argument. i am doing it to end the argument. because he is stupid and said something incredibly stupid. you want variety, get a thesaurus.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 13:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    boobalah, pumpkin, darling. i am not doing it for the sake of variety. i am not doing it to "win" the argument. i am doing it to end the argument. because he is stupid and said something incredibly stupid. you want variety, get a thesaurus.
    actually its more a reflection of you than the people you are seeking to vilify, it makes you appear inarticulate and uneducated which is ironic all things considered.
  3. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 13:09
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Oh...Your a women. I see.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 13:11
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Oh...Your a women. I see.
    Anyway, back to the REAL assshole here:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

It turns out Trump has the attention span of a first grader. And that is his GOOD side.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 15:59
    The Pathetic Dems Fell for Trump's Russian Email Story Bait Hook, Line and Stinker

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 16:393 edits
    The Pathetic Dems Fell for Trump's Russian Email Story Bait Hook, Line and Stinker

[youtube]b4tP2NwPNiQ[/youtube]
    Guy is a bit verbose don't you think? I like this guy anyway🙂 who is he?
    But at the end he just posts the idea it was bait but does not substantiate it. Bait or not it is the perception of the public and how many votes would such comments garner or throw away, that is the bottom line.

He is one smart dude that is clear. Whoever he is. I see the drawing in the background, I assume he is some kind of radio shock jock? He has a fast mind and a huge vocabulary.

I don't think there was a conscious thought in Trumps head when he said that, just verbal diarrhea and your shock jock even said 'maybe inadvertent' meaning he thought perhaps there was no planning in it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 17:332 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Guy is a bit verbose don't you think? I like this guy anyway🙂 who is he?
    But at the end he just posts the idea it was bait but does not substantiate it. Bait or not it is the perception of the public and how many votes would such comments garner or throw away, that is the bottom line.

He is one smart dude that is clear. Whoever he is. I see the drawin ...[text shortened]... shock jock even said 'maybe inadvertent' meaning he thought perhaps there was no planning in it.
    he's Lionel and he's a legal and media analyst and a licensed lawyer. conscious or not the Dems took it and everyone forgot all about Bills phony love story, everyone except Suzzianne who's probably still in the forest picking mushrooms and howling at the moon.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 17:45
    he's Lionel and he's a legal and media analyst and a licensed lawyer. conscious or not the Dems took it and everyone forgot all about Bills phony love story, everyone except Suzzianne who's probably still in the forest picking mushrooms and howling at the moon.
    So what else is new? Politics as usual.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 18:32

[youtube]b4tP2NwPNiQ[/youtube]
    That's pretty desperate spin. Was Trump also cleverly pretending to think that the Dems' VP pick was from New Jersey?

Maybe, just maybe, the guy shoots his mouth off without thinking and without an awareness of the facts.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '16 19:101 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    That's pretty desperate spin. Was Trump also cleverly pretending to think that the Dems' VP pick was from New Jersey?

Maybe, just maybe, the guy shoots his mouth off without thinking and without an awareness of the facts.
    Bingo. Just the kind of person you want for president.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 02:28
    Originally posted by no1marauder

He just go confused as to which of the 57 states he was from.is all.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 06:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    The difference is perhaps that Donald Trump actually thought the VP nominee was from New Jersey.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 08:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    yes, that's a great quality in a president. confusion. you also want a president who speaks before knowing the facts and who boldly persists in his ignorance.
  14. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 12:40
    Originally posted by sh76
    Hey, idiots among the populace deserve representation in government also.
    ...government of the ignorant, by the ignorant, for the ignorant...
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 19:39
    I refuse to believe that 'you're an idiot', 'you're idiotic', 'you are so stupid', 'you are stupid' etc is really the zenith of your powers of imagination. Can't you please think of something else to call people you disagree with? Please just for sake of variety to those who read these pages. Thanks in advance, your fan, robbie.
    What was that word Dasa used to use?