Debates Forum

Debates Forum

Trump Rocks

Standard memberRBHILL
Debates 14 Jun '16 19:36
  1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223273
    14 Jun '16 19:36
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157167679095725&id=153080620724
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    14 Jun '16 21:212 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157167679095725&id=153080620724
    To quote a line from an old movie: "Whatever your problems, he has no interest in solving them. All he's interested in doing is 1. Making you afraid of them and 2. Telling you who's to blame for them...and that my friends is how you win elections!"

    - The American President
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    205667
    15 Jun '16 05:33
    he has the most beautiful and softest hands I have ever held
    and the scent of his hair would remind me of cotton candy
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Joined
    09 Oct '04
    Moves
    82681
    15 Jun '16 07:55
    Trump Rocks.....sounds like a new party drug where feelings of grandiosity and an aura of supreme confidence have to be weighed up against the side effects of narcism and an incredibly thin skin.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    15 Jun '16 13:54
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157167679095725&id=153080620724
    Donald Trump has just "rocked" to a 70% disapproval rating. 😏

    http://www.mediaite.com/online/poll-trumps-unfavorability-now-at-whopping-70-percent/
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    15 Jun '16 14:08
    Originally posted by bill718
    Donald Trump has just "rocked" to a 70% disapproval rating. 😏

    http://www.mediaite.com/online/poll-trumps-unfavorability-now-at-whopping-70-percent/
    Be careful of the govt controlled socialist media. They tend to lie a lot. I mean a lot.
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    205667
    15 Jun '16 16:36
    the night Donald and I made love was when I found my Pillsbury dough boy
    it took hours for the imprint of my head on his belly to disappear
    we laughed about it and I suggested that he consider a gym membership since he had a photo of a shirtless Putin on his nightstand
    he said no and then said "do you need cab fare?"
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    15 Jun '16 17:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Be careful of the govt controlled socialist media. They tend to lie a lot. I mean a lot.
    Joe....you and the rest of the GOP is putting on a brave front, but I think you know The Donald is hurting, not only his campaign, but the rest of the GOP with his oversized ego, and his big mouth. We heard these same dire warnings from republicans 4 years ago as they confidently predicted a big Romney win. Remember what happened?? I know it's fun to blame the big, bad, media for all the ills of the GOP, but at least some of the GOP woes can be laid at the feet of their beloved presidential candidate.
  9. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    15 Jun '16 20:311 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Trump Rocks.....sounds like a new party drug where feelings of grandiosity and an aura of
    supreme confidence have to be weighed up against the side effects of narcism and an incredibly thin skin.
    I assumed that 'Trump Rocks' are rocks with the Trump brand stamped on them that
    Donald Trump has persuaded gullible Americans (there's a big market there) to buy.

    In the latest issue of 'The Atlantic', psychologists analyze Donald Trump and conclude
    that his personality is a textbook example of extreme narcissism.
  10. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    15 Jun '16 21:00
    Originally posted by bill718
    Joe....you and the rest of the GOP is putting on a brave front, but I think you know The Donald is hurting, not only his campaign, but the rest of the GOP with his oversized ego, and his big mouth. We heard these same dire warnings from republicans 4 years ago as they confidently predicted a big Romney win. Remember what happened?? I know it's fun to blame t ...[text shortened]... t at least some of the GOP woes can be laid at the feet of their beloved presidential candidate.
    I am not GOP!!! Saudi Arabia has funded 20% of Hillarys campaign. The media does not mention the ills of the democrats and flat out lies about everything. Donalds big mouth is hurting him a little I will agree, but that is nothing compared to what Hillary has done in office. Same with Bill Clinton, Obama, and both Bushes. The fact that Donald is hated by the GOP as well as the Dems is about the best endorsement he can get. Donald is not a member of the bilderberg group.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    15 Jun '16 21:20
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I assumed that 'Trump Rocks' are rocks with the Trump brand stamped on them that
    Donald Trump has persuaded gullible Americans (there's a big market there) to buy.

    In the latest issue of 'The Atlantic', psychologists analyze Donald Trump and conclude
    that his personality is a textbook example of extreme narcissism.
    Duchess is this you in the video with the black lives matter t shirt? Check it out here
    YouTube
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    16 Jun '16 01:37
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Duchess is this you in the video with the black lives matter t shirt? Check it out here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
    As a general rule, I don't watch videos linked from posts here.
    I also don't wear clothes that carry any slogans.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    16 Jun '16 02:02
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Duchess is this you in the video with the black lives matter t shirt? Check it out here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
    The least you could do is use the [ youtube] link form so that those of us on mobile devices can take a look.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    16 Jun '16 02:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The least you could do is use the [ youtube] link form so that those of us on mobile devices can take a look.
    It wasn't that good. Just wait till you have a computer on hand.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    23 Jun '16 11:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Duchess is this you in the video with the black lives matter t shirt? Check it out here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
    I finally just saw this. Are you trying to be funny?

    The person with the "Black Lives Matter" t-shirt was a guy.

    If you think Duchess is a guy, then you haven't been paying attention.
Back to Top