Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 23:123 edits
    http://news.yahoo.com/confident-trump-says-could-shoot-people-not-lose-220553670.html?nf=1#

Trump seems to think that his followers are blindly loyal to him and that he could kill someone in cold blood and still win.

Hillary says she can do one better, she can over see the death of US servicemen abroad, give top secret e-mails to the public about it while lying about it, and beat Trump to the White House. 😛
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 23:19
    Here is a typical Trump supporter.

YouTube

RJ, is that you? 😲
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 14:18
    Originally posted by whodey
    Here is a typical Trump supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJVAaPPXdew

RJ, is that you? 😲
    That's wonderful. Now we know Trump has the Hispanic vote.
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. 😏
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 15:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's wonderful. Now we know Trump has the Hispanic vote.
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. 😏
    Donald Trump's economic policies are those of a Democrat, his social agenda is all over the spectrum. I wonder why he's running as a Republican?
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:001 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Donald Trump's economic policies are those of a Democrat, his social agenda is all over the spectrum. I wonder why he's running as a Republican?
    He is running as a populist. He is the Un Democrat, Un Republican. For decades a majority of Americans don't trust the major political parties.
  6. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:23
    I saw a humorous sign recently that stated: "Danger - Mouth operates faster than Brain!"
    I thought it was just a joke until Biden and Trump came along.

Trump certainly does not seem to care too much about what he says and what people might think about him after he says it.
    Since most politicians make an art of trying to say exactly whatever they think their current audience wants to hear, it does make Trump a little refreshing in that way.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:29
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I saw a humorous sign recently that stated: [b]"Danger - Mouth operates faster than Brain!"

Trump certainly does not seem to care too much about what he says and what people might think about him after he says it.
    Since most politicians make an art of trying to say exactly whatever the ...[text shortened]... think their current audience wants to hear, it does make Trump a little refreshing in that way.[/b]
    What's perhaps more interesting is that Trump's fans don't seem to care what Trump says and whether or not it is true.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:31
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What's perhaps more interesting is that Trump's fans don't seem to care what Trump says and whether or not it is true.
    They don't seem to know Trump is a sociopath. No real feelings for people, no conscience, no sense of consequences for actions. Only a drive to power.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    They don't seem to know Trump is a sociopath. No real feelings for people, no conscience, no sense of consequences for actions. Only a drive to power.
    Which is why he wins the nomination and why Hillary will win the nomination.
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:37
    http://news.yahoo.com/confident-trump-says-could-shoot-people-not-lose-220553670.html?nf=1#

Trump seems to think that his followers are blindly loyal to him and that he could kill someone in cold blood and still win.

Hillary says she can do one better, she can over see the death of US servicemen abroad, give top secret e-mails to the public about it while lying about it, and beat Trump to the White House. 😛
    Sorry, folks, but what I see is...

An Anglo who likes killing.

Another one.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:393 edits
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I saw a humorous sign recently that stated: [b]"Danger - Mouth operates faster than Brain!"

Since most politicians make an art of trying to say exactly whatever the ...[text shortened]... think their current audience wants to hear, it does make Trump a little refreshing in that way.[/b]
    Trump is saying exactly what his audience wants to hear. They are extremely aggressive people.

How did the American Bison get nearly wiped out?

It wasn't the Spanish who did it.

YouTube
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:42
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It is refreshing for a politician to say what they think, without bothering with political correctness. The notion that they have to agree with you on everything is foolhardy. That they say what they think truthfully, is golden.

Most statements of politicians are opinions, not matters of fact.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I take it with that opinion, you won't be voting for him. Probably a Sanders guy.
  14. SubscriberScotty70
    911 /Telco tech
    Cat 6 wiring harness
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 06:14

Both of them are nutjobs and I don't trust either of them to run this country. Lets get Bloomberg into this race and send everyone home.
  15. SubscriberScotty70
    911 /Telco tech
    Cat 6 wiring harness
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 06:16
    I would love to be a fly on the wall during a Putin-Trump conference. The egos of both of these men would suck all of the air out of the room.